For Father's Day in the US: Best JW music about father's?

artguy360

Pretty much what the thread title says. Anyone want to share the best JW music about fathers and family relationships of the like?

My mind goes to The Last Crusade but I'm not sure which individual track is best for this.

Probably some smartass Star Wars comments to make, however, I will go with with his Smallville music, which while not quite father/son is pretty close.  

The only cue in Last Crusade that opens with his theme is, sadly, unreleased:

A great rendition occurs from 1:20-2:07 of Letting It Go:

But that's not really good for this purpose as the whole track has so much else going on

This track from Crystal Skull doesn't have too much else going on

And it's in this one too

Not necessarily strictly on topic, but I thought it was really nice of him to invite his son to work along on AI, a project so heavy on themes of parentage and parental figures.

Interestingly from the Spielberg movies including "Father and Son Re-united" there ar four Williams cues called "Father and Son", from Last Crusade, Catch me if you Can, Lincoln and Jaws. Spielberg movies are not much about daughters obviously. Also AI is all about the mother and the son. It is somehow all about sons, sons and their fathers, their mothers, their wifes and lovers, their friends and their big sisters, but never about the girls.

In BFG there is a girl in the center of the story and that is an orphan. Maybe that is why there it did not really work out.