Isolated scores on "Paramount Presents" Blu-rays

Following a similar thread I created over a decade ago, I thought it would be cool to catalog all the titles with isolated scores in this series, including the recent announcement of Breakdown. Kudos to the Paramount executive(s) for picking up where Fox left off:

• 48 HRS.
  • Airplane!
  • Beverly Hills Cop
  • Breakdown
  • Days Of Thunder
  • Pretty In Pink
  • Trading Places

Feel free to add any that I missed

Might be the odd bit missing, from recollection, plus some cues are crossfaded.

But it's more that having an iso score is just neat :) There are a ton of movies I'd buy/rebuy if they had iso scores, regardless of the scores' release status.

48 Hrs was released by Intrada (with different takes compared to the film in at least one cue) and later ended up on iTunes for about a minute, while ANOTHER 48 Hrs didn’t get the isolated score and is only out as that 1990 OST.  I’m sure release status plays a part. 

There are lots of little things that an iso offers even when you have an expanded release... miniscule missing cues, film mixes, and everything separated. The only curiosity in this case will be whether it's a literal isolated score (i.e. exactly as it appears in the film, down to the specific mix), or just the elements used for the expansion put in the correct place. I hope it's the former :) 

I seem to remember a leak of some sort years ago which sounded like it was the music stem, as it had exact film mixes - in at least a few places, I think the film takes the already sparse instrumentation, and still removes further.

7 hours ago, NL197 said:

48 Hrs was released by Intrada (with different takes compared to the film in at least one cue)

The cues I'm most excited to hear are the film version of the 1st half of "Subway Station", and the film performance of "Torchy's Boogie", which ends abruptly once Murphy's character smashes the mirror behind the bar. And in the film, "Luther's Bus" is shortened and the solo sax eliminated

Technically it's not part of the series (although it is licensed from Paramount), but Shout Factory's new Blu-ray of The Dead Zone will apparently have a commentary with isolated score

According to an FSM poster, the isolated score track on the new 48 Hrs blu ray does indeed contain the film version of "Subway" (the Intrada album contains an alternate version only)

Isolated score is indeed there and it does include the film version of Subway

https://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=75189&forumID=1&archive=0

• 3 weeks later...

Had a chance to listen to the 48 HRS. isolated score: it's just Horner's score, minus "Aerobics", which means none of the BusBoys songs or "Torchy's Boogie". But it's good to have the film version of "Subway Station" (finally!), even with a slight volume dip for the shot when the train pulls into the platform below Luther, which seems to confirm that most of the music on this feature indeed came from the film stems, albeit in good shape