14th/15th/16th Oct. Meetup in Berlin

Henry Sítrónu

14th/15th/16th Oct. Meetup in Berlin  

22 members have voted

1. 1. When would be the best time for a meetup?

• Thursday before the concert
    • Thursday after the concert
    • Friday before the concert
    • Friday after the concert
    • Saturday before the concert
    • Saturday after the concert

6 minutes ago, Luke Skywalker said:

I may pass for a quick salutation, whos there?

Jim, his girlfriend and Thor are coming there soon. I'm standing by the entrance. Hopefully, we'll get a table. Looks like there are quite a few people there.

Just now, Luke Skywalker said:

Damn i have to go now or ill arrive past midnight

sorry 😔

Maybe next time in Milan ;)

If i manage to go there...

By the way, I don't know faces of members... am in front of Lindenbräu

1 hour ago, Biodome said:

Some of us are meeting at Lindenbräu in about 15-20 minutes!

I would love too - alas I'm not in Berlin physically - but at least I saw you jumping up and applauding behind the orchestra right after Close Encounters on (live) video. ;)

Again. ;)

Maybe in Milano then... ;)

I have a soulmate who is half Austrian. half Italian who now operates a music studio in Turino. Always wanted to visit him, and apparently there's a 80 minutes train ride for 10 (!) Euros to Milano. ;)

Enough smileys now. I enjoyed the concert, the Maestro's joy while conducting Nimbus 2000, ASM in the audience, you, and the Elegy especially.

Seeya! o/

8 hours ago, GlastoEls said:

Great place to have after concert drinks. Both for forum members but also for about 10 of the orchestra who came and sat on a big table upstairs at about 11pm!

I see then that in the end you were at the Sony center at night (beautiful dome lit at night). You remember the first night when I showed you the photo of the place and suggested you take a look at it (in the evening) the following days?

I didn't notice the Lindenbrau was there. Too many things to do and too little time for me, but I am glad to know that you were in the area and also that you all found yourself there to spend a good post concert evening!

Did I run into you at some point, GlastoEls? It seems weird I didn't, because I was at the Lindenbrau every evening. We always sat downstairs, though, in the back.

4 minutes ago, Thor said:

Did I run into you at some point, GlastoEls? It seems weird I didn't, because I was at the Lindenbrau every evening. We always sat downstairs, though, in the back.

I don’t think so which is a shame! 

I only went after Saturday, with a new and very good friend whom I met in the Grimm’s hotel.  We sat on the top floor and were delighted when 10-12 of the orchestra walked past us for their own private party!

15 hours ago, Martinland said:

Aloha, by the way (hope to see you in Milano ;-D) - do you think you will again end up in the booklet or DigiPak as it were? ;-D (Like Biodome always manages to end up prominently in all the edits ;-D)

Brother!  I really hope to see you in Milan - your passion in the Gmoakeller was amazing!   And yes, I can only hope to be featured on the booklet again, and I agree Biodome is an expert in being featured on the TV edits!!  I ran into him briefly in the Saturday interval at the Philharmonie. 

I probably should find a super high resolution photo of that Vienna inner sleeve and put it on a wall print or something!

So - are you trying for Milan?? ☺️

1 hour ago, Martinland said:

Oh yes, I will try; and I will try to visit my soulmate in Turino, and I will try to persuade him to come along with me from there. :)

Fantastic! Let’s hope we are lucky.  And we have a local in our brother @Hugowhom I met in the Berlin hotel - he knows the Milan area well!