Record Stores in Barcelona

Miguel Andrade

I'll be a few days in Barcelona in work. Not likely to be able meet anyone from here, due to a busy schedule and going with a group of colleagues. 

Still, I hope, that in the little free time I might have, to check a few places, and if possible, some record stores.

Does anyone know of any in central Barcelona that have good selections of classical music and soundtracks?

1 hour ago, Thor said:

It's been so many years since I was there, I can't remember. But really no chance to meet up with Ricard?

It's all very tight and I'm kind of fixed with my group. I'll be lucky to be able to enter in any store at all... But wanted to know, just in case there is something around the place I'm staying.

21 hours ago, Miguel Andrade said:

Does anyone know of any in central Barcelona that have good selections of classical music and soundtracks?

Disco 100
Escorial, 33
https://www.disco100.com/la-tienda/ (includes virtual tour)

It's even listed as one of the world's best record stores:
https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/worlds-best-independent-record-stores/

disco-100.jpeg

7_31_disco-100-tienda-musica-06.jpg

Enjoy your stay :)

Thank you @Ricard That's just 1.6 km away from where I'll be staying, so it might just work out for me.

I wish I had some free time to meet you or other people from here, but we have such a tight schedule, plus I'm kind of responsible for the rest of the group, that won't allow me great personal freedom.

@Ricard I was able to have a quick visit to the store and it was amazing. I felt like it was the 90s again with huge record stores you could spend hours at. I wish I could have spent more time there, though my wallet appreciate it was just a quick visit 😂