John Williams conducts Filarmonica della Scala, Milan, Italy, 12 December 2022!

Jay

6 minutes ago, essel said:

Getting that phone number confirmation seems to be absolutely crucial to proceed with a reservation, as I tried with another (available) event, and the system didn't let me through unless I fixed the missing info (i.e. phone number to be confirmed) on my profile! This is really infuriating, as first-time users of Vivaticket like us will be experiencing those problems when tickets go live and won't get a ticket because of that…

Yeah, everyone should take some time to set up their account before tickets go live.

I received the phone OTP without issues. However, I wasn't able to create an account in the classic way with an email and password, that required an email OTP that I still haven't received (same issue as @crumbs). Instead, I logged in with my Google account, that worked fine.

Hello,
Note that the number of tickets you can purchase at a time is limited.
(information from the page Vivaticket)
(Not sure about what does the second sentence means)

Nagnès

Capture d’écran 2022-10-10 133607.jpg

9 minutes ago, Biodome said:

Buying tickets while deleting obnoxious website elements in developer mode was definitely the weirdest way of buying tickets I've ever experienced :lol:

It was an unforgettable experience. A satisfaction of solving a riddle and opening a jar with yummy tickets inside.

10 minutes ago, Nagnes said:

Capture d’écran 2022-10-10 133607.jpg

The limit, that was set initially this morning, was 6 tickets per shopping cart. It's annoying that they cut it in half, because now I need to try and buy tickets in two sessions, to ensure that all my family can come along.

I have no idea what the 2nd sentence means.

What an experience, could literally see the tickets selling out in a handful of minutes from the map.

Managed to book one at least, although no idea where 😅

What a terrible website…

I couldn't proceed with anything on my side, now I see this:

THIS EVENT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

Why?
Tickets are not yet available for sale on Vivaticket
or sales have been temporarily suspended or closed

My mother just managed to book 2 tickets — OMG we're gonna see the Maestro at last!!! Couldn't be happier!

I was hoping to get seats near the stage, but that was impossible. All the seats were taken within a few seconds, with just a handful of rows available towards the back. Fortunately, I got all the tickets that I wanted, so I will see you all in December!

1 minute ago, eitam said:

So it wasn't possible to select seats on the map, right? I went with the "best seat", (which of course wasn't at all..)

It was possible. That's how I got my seats. It was very stressful, because at first I got an error when somebody took my selection before I could get to the payment screen.

Hi Guys

I live 50 km far from this venue...I tried to buy online one ticket...the sale started at 2 pm...2.01 pm all the tickets disappeared, no way. What a shame. I'm already looking for the Bluray...good luck to everyone.

Davide, Italy

Well I got a payment receipt first and only just now realized that I need to download/print the ticket from the Vivaticket account.

Phew!

I now need to get my tuxedo pressed...and inform my wife...

Welcome...to La Scala!

richard attenborough oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

I was ready with two computers cause i was going to buy 4 tickets but as I tried to select them all manually it took too much time i guess and finally I couldn't buy any :'(  Did you buy them manually or did you choose the "best seat" option ?

3 minutes ago, eitam said:

So it wasn't possible to select seats on the map, right? I went with the "best seat", (which of course wasn't at all..)

Haven't even managed to check what I've ended up with...will do.

For those who didn't get tickets - keep refreshing the site. I see a couple that are still available right now. People's payments can get rejected, and you can grab some seats if you're lucky.

9 minutes ago, eitam said:

It was possible, but came with a catch. You could select seats right at the front (there was even a seat in the front row after a minute!) but the f****** idiotic verification system (select each photo that features a tractor!) meant by the time you reached the checkout screen the seat you selected was gone, forcing you back to the seat selection screen (at which point another hundred had sold).

But, unfathomably, I somehow scored a ticket in the front row of balcony #2 off to the right... so, crumbs is heading to Italia, friends!

3 minutes ago, Biodome said:

It was possible. That's how I got my seats. It was very stressful, because at first I got an error when somebody took my selection before I could get to the payment screen.

Oh well. Maybe I was right not to waste time then. Glad it worked out for you!

4 minutes ago, Alex60 said:

I was ready with two computers cause i was going to buy 4 tickets but as I tried to select them all manually it took too much time i guess and finally I couldn't buy any :'(  Did you buy them manually or did you choose the "best seat" option ?

I went the "best seat" pathway. I did the seat picking method once for the opening of the Prague Spring Festival and my frantic clicking was always in conflict with others (I lost.).

Don't give up checking the site!

2 minutes ago, Biodome said:

For those who didn't get tickets - keep refreshing the site. I see a couple that are still available right now. People's payments can get rejected, and you can grab some seats if you're lucky.

Pretty sure they're all out. Big red "Not Available Online" appeared 😂

Just now, agirres said:

Pretty sure they're all out. Big red "Not Available Online" appeared 😂

Biodome is right - they keep coming available for a split second.

1 minute ago, BB-8 said:

I went the "best seat" pathway. I did the seat picking method once for the opening of the Prague Spring Festival and my frantic clicking was always in conflict with others.

Don't give up checking the site!

Yes i won't try again the manual selection ! Lesson learned harshly. I just hope now there will be some resell...i saw vivatickets has its own resell section

Just now, crumbs said:

Keep checking for seats right now people! Anyone that failed payment will have their seats bounced back within 20 minutes and re-available for purchase.

Refreshing the "buy" button page?

6 minutes ago, crumbs said:

It was possible, but came with a catch. You could select seats right at the front (there was even a seat in the front row after a minute!) but the f****** idiotic verification system (select each photo that features a tractor!) meant by the time you reached the checkout screen the seat you selected was gone, forcing you back to the seat selection screen (at which point another hundred had sold).

It would be funny if we weren't talking about a JW concert

I got mine as well, purchased at 14:02 :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JW conducted concerts attended: 25

2016 Boston (2) | 2018 Boston (2), Hollywood (3) | 2019 Boston (2), Hollywood (3) | 2020 Vienna (2) | 2021 Berlin (3) 

2022 Vienna (2), Philadelphia (1), New York (1), Pittsburgh (1), Hollywood (3)

I just saw there's a calling option to reserve tickets

phone icon892.234

From outside Italy: +39.041.2719035

The cost of a call from landline is to 1,0329 € per minute.The maximum lenght of the call is 12 minutes and 30 seconds.The maximum cost of the service for mobile phones is 1,5 € per minute and a connection charge of 12,91 euro cents.

Payment: credit card only

Fell foul of 

1. Manual seat choice - had front row, but lost out trying to pick all the tractors

2. OTP - first tried with app verification (payment failed).  Tensely clicked back, and tried with text (payment worked on second time).  Either that or I've paid for my own seats five times over!

Still - magic to get that confirmation email just now! 

Yes got it for me and my 6 years old daughter! So happy!
Second time in a year for me, I was lucky enough to be in Vienna in April.

JW makes choice for me for the 2022 Holliday locations :) 

2 minutes ago, Alex60 said:

I just saw there's a calling option to reserve tickets

phone icon892.234

From outside Italy: +39.041.2719035

The cost of a call from landline is to 1,0329 € per minute.The maximum lenght of the call is 12 minutes and 30 seconds.The maximum cost of the service for mobile phones is 1,5 € per minute and a connection charge of 12,91 euro cents.

Payment: credit card only

Just failed. The lady on the phone told me it was sold out and to keep checking the website