John Williams conducts Filarmonica della Scala, Milan, Italy, 12 December 2022!

Jay

Tried multiple times to buy tickets for me and my wife, had no luck whatsoever.
When I saw tickets weren't available online anymore, I ran to the closest shop and they told me it was labeled as "availability: 0".

Still going to refresh the website every ten minutes:

social-network-mark-zuckerberg.gif

2 minutes ago, redishere said:

Tried multiple times to buy tickets for me and my wife, had no luck whatsoever.
When I saw tickets weren't available online anymore, I ran to the closest shop and they told me it was labeled as "availability: 0".

Still going to refresh the website every ten minutes:

social-network-mark-zuckerberg.gif

Be obsessed - they are still coming back online every now and then.

The good thing about the tickets is that they seem to be personalized, so, fortunately, we didn't have to compete against Viagogo or Stubhub bots. There is also an option to sell your tickets on Vivaticket, which means that those who need tickets, can check the concert page regularly, and, if they are lucky, buy them at face value during the coming months.

3 minutes ago, Nagnes said:

I had a great ticket, but the payment failed. Impossible to get the window to enter the credit card number... 😭

Damn, sorry to hear 🥺

Silly question. Got a ticket (just did the Find Best ones… was pure luck as the chances were slim to 0).  However, not exactly sure where the seat is (should be balcony):

Palchi I-II

I Ordine

1 hour ago, Biodome said:

It was possible. That's how I got my seats. It was very stressful, because at first I got an error when somebody took my selection before I could get to the payment screen.

You got lucky is happened only once to you. It's happened to me almost ten times...

7 minutes ago, apples said:

Silly question. Got a ticket (just did the Find Best ones… was pure luck as the chances were slim to 0).  However, not exactly sure where the seat is (should be balcony):

Palchi I-II

I Ordine

7F2E100C-0BEE-459B-82D2-9997C6D35DAC.jpeg

9 minutes ago, apples said:

Palchi I-II

I Ordine

It's going to be a loge on the first (lowest) level. They are numerated, so you should have some additional numbers to identify the exact loge and seat.

I couldn't get a ticket but I'm not too disappointed. I've already seen him in Berlin and Vienna earlier this year. Vienna was my 8th time seeing him in concert overall. Hopefully someone who has never seen JW in concert managed to get a ticket that I would have bought instead.

13 minutes ago, PHOENIX said:

7F2E100C-0BEE-459B-82D2-9997C6D35DAC.jpeg

Thanks for this!

9 minutes ago, Biodome said:

It's going to be a loge on the first (lowest) level. They are numerated, so you should have some additional numbers to identify the exact loge and seat.

Cool, thank you :). Looks to be number 6

11 minutes ago, BB-8 said:

Any dress code?

The Milanese parquet is indeed a little intimidating for us northern Europeans.

Mr Bean Yes GIF by Working Title

I was googling around, and it looks like it's going to be a mixture of formal and semi-formal in the floor seat section and loges, with semi-casual in the galleries. As long as you don't come in casual or sports wear, you should be fine.

The La Scala website specifies a dress code as well:
image.png

1 minute ago, Biodome said:

I was googling around, and it looks like it's going to be a mixture of formal and semi-formal in the floor seat section and loges, with semi-casual in the galleries. As long as you don't come in casual or sports wear, you should be fine.

So a bit like in Vienna then?

2 minutes ago, Sandor said:

I want to wish anyone attending a wonderful concert and experience. The fact that John Williams will be, after Vienna and Berlin, conducting his music in Milan at the age of 90 years old, is almost surreal and truly extraordinary. I'm very excited for you all. 

Thank u! Only 2 months shy from 91 :) Pretty cool!

21 minutes ago, BB-8 said:

So a bit like in Vienna then?

In Vienna I saw people just wearing jeans and t shirt as well lol

(which is totally if that’s what you’re comfortable in!!! — not judging here 🙂)

Unfortunately I missed the ticket buying process. Guys what do you think, later will be availalbe again tickets? 

At Belrin Concert in September there was opened tickets after then the website said "Sold Out".

What do you think?

Thanks a lot!

New here, I had tickets for the concert in London but the Master could not come.

I hope I can finally see him this time.

A little disappointed not to have vip packs for this occasion

21 minutes ago, PaulWalker said:

Hi...the concert was soldout i think in less 10 min...

Luckly i was able to buy one ticket. Will be my first time at a J. W. concert and first time at La Scala.

Very exited!

and....i noticed ...while i was trying to buy the ticket...i couldn't select exactly the place i wanted but the system assigned me automatically....maybe to many requests in the same time...is it normal?

6 minutes ago, Sandor said:

More like 4 months (February 8, 2023), but nonetheless pretty cool indeed. :) 

The concert is in December. December is two months from February. 

11 minutes ago, PaulWalker said:

and....i noticed ...while i was trying to buy the ticket...i couldn't select exactly the place i wanted but the system assigned me automatically....maybe to many requests in the same time...is it normal?

I selected my desired seats then I proceeded to the next page which gave me an error. Got back sent in the queue.

Anyways, hoping the concert will take place as expected, and we wont get a repeat of London 😫🫣 

20 minutes ago, Sandor said:

More like 4 months (February 8, 2023), but nonetheless pretty cool indeed. :) 

I meant ofc 2 months from the date he will do this event 🙂

When I saw that the sale was being handled through that ticketing website (Vivaticket.it), I feared the outcome could be very negative for a lot of people, no matter how early you got there. Today I had the confirmation that this platform has one of the worst queueing system around (it seems to privilege people who buy seats through the "Find Best" option rather than picking them manually). Anyway, I tried and wasn't successful. My wife was on another computer at work and it was the same for her. The system kept booting us out before checking out after we picked our seats. I have many friends who weren't successful either, so we're in a big good company to share woes. An Italian saying goes, "Shared pain, half the joy".

I feel sorry especially for the people who were already arranging traveling plans because of this concert. For once in my life, it was the mountain coming to Muhammad, so I didn't have to deal with booking flights and hotels.

But it feels more than awkward to have John playing in my hometown and be left out of the theater. Life has a lot of sense of irony, doesn't it? :)