Donations required to keep JWFan running

Jay

Hello!

For those who may not know, JWFan relies entirely on donations to keep running.  Donations pay for our server bills, as well as keeping our domain and Invision Powerboard fees.

As an incentive to donate, I am offering a series of free CDS to anyone who donates over a certain amount!

Last year, the raffle was a big hit, where I raised $500 (our goal) and mailed out 3 free CDs to lucky JWFanners.  This time I'll be doing the raffling the same way!

Our goal is $500 once again, and I will have four tiers of free CDs you can win once again.  The more you donate, the more entries into each raffle you'll get!

Each $10 you donate gets your name put into the raffle mug once for the $10 pool, twice for the $20 pool, thrice for the $30 pool, and five times into the $50 pool.  Here is the list of CDs you can win - and I have more to add at a later time when I get a little more organized (I'll post what they are by Friday at the latest)

All titles are still factory shrinkwrapped unless indicated otherwise

The $10 pool (Every $10 you donate gets you one ticket into this pool)

• Tyler Bates - God of War: Ascension (La La Land)
  • Danny Elfman - Planet of the Apes (OST) opened
  • Christopher Lennertz - Identity Thief (La La Land)
  • Dave Holmes & Various - Ocean's 11 (OST) opened
  • Joel McNeely & Various - Hollywood '94 (Varese Sarabande)
  • Joe Kraemer - Jack Reacher (La La Land)
  • John Williams - Fiddler on the Roof (30th anniversary EMI/Capitol) opened

The $20 pool (Every $10 you donate gets you two ticket into this pool, must donate at least $20 to be eligible)

• Jerry Goldsmith - Rio Conchos (Kritzerland)
  • Jerry Goldsmith - 100 Rifles (FSM)
  • Jerry Goldsmith - Poltergeist II: The Other Side (Kritzerland)
  • Trevor Jones - Nate and Hayes (La La Land)
  • Alan Silvestri - Dutch (La La Land)
  • Shirley Walker - Willard (La La Land)
  • or, any of the above CDs if you prefer

The $30 pool (Every $10 you donate gets you three ticket into this pool, must donate at least $30 to be eligible)

• John Barry - First Love (La La Land)
  • Jerry Goldsmith - The Challenge (La La Land)
  • Jerry Goldsmith - Link (Intrada)
  • James Newton Howard - Outbreak (Deluxe Edition)
  • Trevor Jones - Cliffhanger (Intrada)

The $50 pool (Every $10 you donate gets you five ticket into this pool, must donate at least $50 to be eligible)

• Jerry Fielding - The Wild Bunch (FSM)

All shipping will be paid by me to anywhere in the world!

I will pull names from a hat for each pool, and you get to pick whatever CD set you want if I pull your name!

To be eligible, leave your JWFan username in the comments area of your donation.  If you want to donate but not be in the running for a free CD, mention that in the comment.

Use this link or the link on the mainpage.

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Thank you!

Jason, Ricard, and Andreas.

10 minutes ago, bollemanneke said:

Can we donate and ask not to be entered in the CD contest? I'd love to contribute but am scaling back my physical collection.

18 hours ago, Jay said:

To be eligible, leave your JWFan username in the comments area of your donation.  If you want to donate but not be in the running for a free CD, mention that in the comment.

@JayHey it costs me 100 bucks a year to keep my discography running on goplanete.com... does JW want to incorporate it on his server?

I would be glad to give you the keys, as long as @Junion can continue to update it.

2 minutes ago, Bespin said:

Hey it costs me 100 bucks a year to keep my discography running on goplanete.com... does JW want to incorporate it on his server?

I would be glad to give you the keyd, as long as @Junion can continue to update it.

Oh look it's Bespin riding into the sunset

hqdefault.jpg

On 14/11/2021 at 8:33 PM, Bespin said:

I just offered my discography to JWfan... and I just been ignored it seems. 

Take the offer while I'm still on a good mood!

Your discography will be shared among those who don't win any CDs in the raffle.

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

Sorry, it takes a long time to go through every donation ,figure out the screen name if they want to be included, put the names in mugs, draw them, etc.  Just didn't' get a chance this weekend.  Hopefully some night this week.

That must be a good sign - a lot of donations!

Names have been drawn, and the winners are:

@Bespin!

@GerateWohl !

@Marian Schedenig !

@crumbs !

I'll contact you each privately to make your picks!

Please note I've updated the main post, since I only unburied my pile of CDs to use for donations this past weekend, the choices will be a little different than initially posted