Attention Vince DiCola Fans

pjhackman

As some know here I'm a big soundtrack collection of 30+ yrs, help run Notefornote Music with Bryon Davis and I also rep some stellar composers like Vince DiCola. Not sure if anyone saw this, but there is a sale going on and you can get 4 older Vince DiCola CD's and then get his newest Rocky IV: The Symphonic Rock Suite for free and signed by Vince who's my client and friend.  These 4 CD's go for some crazy prices on the secondary market and prior to repping Vince I can attest I paid a big price for one of them back in the day.  Lots of great music from Vince and his writing partner Kenny Meriedeth and many others from Vince's career, Transformers, Rocky IV and many other projects he worked on over the yrs is in this set. Also comes with an instant download of the ROCKY IV suit.

Looks like there are less than 15 bundles left in case anyone needs/wants to know.

ORDER & INFO: https://bit.ly/3ByD4hf

You get:
Falling Off A Clef
Found Objects
Of Two Minds
In-Vince-Ible!
plus the Rocky IV Rock Suite Signed CD (free)

bundleVince.png

Hi Peter, I was at the Santa Cruz concert, I bought the cd a few minutes ago, I didn't know about this bundle, unfortunately it is now sold out. As a collector I own several Vince CDs, including "In-Vince-Ible!" but I miss these others. Any chance to buy "Falling Off A Clef", "Found Objects" and "Of Two Minds"?