question, Are the Witches of eastwick expanded and warhorse expanded bootlegs or genuine CDs on Elite soundtracks website?

Antonb

Why that site hasn't been taken down yet I have no clue. I've alerted a few artists whose music is being illegally "sold" there, last I heard they were trying to have it taken down, but that was nearly a year ago.

22 minutes ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

but the boot of THE WITCHES OF EASTWICK, is a nicely-packaged boot, pressed on a proper CD.

Don't encourage him or these boots in general, please. And as said above, this scam store often doesn't even send things after you paid for it.

Who's encouraging whom? I made no directive to purchase this bootleg, nor would I.

I challenge anyone to find, in my previous post, any word of encouragement to buy this, or any other bootleg.

I'm stating, simply, the contents of the bootleg.

I would, on the other hand, encourage people to truly read my posts, and to read what is not there, as well as what is there.

Out of interest, I'm pretty sure that many JWfaners have, in the past, bought bootlegs. I am acutely aware that this presents a moral quandary: one wants all that nice, unreleased music, but, at the same time, one doesn't want their hard-earned to go to people who do not deserve it. It's a puzzler...or, maybe, not. Some people will refuse to buy bootlegs, and they are to be admired. Others will succumb to the urge to complete their collection. No-one should judge, either way.

@crumbs is right, of course: the region 2 DVD has an iso., and in 5.1, no less. No such luck with the UK Blu, I'm afraid (yah boo sucks!).

In whatever form it exists, THE WITCHES OF EASTWICK remains a superlative score, from a man at the very apex of his game, and it demands a legitimate expansion.

1 hour ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

In whatever form it exists, THE WITCHES OF EASTWICK remains a superlative score, from a man at the very apex of his game, and it demands a legitimate expansion.

Shame we have to wait until Perseverance's license expires, or until they sell all remaining copies of the OST (sigh).

I shared the own Isolated score from my own Eastwick DVD some times ago.

It's not very interesting, an expanded version will be more satisfying for sure.

1 hour ago, Bespin said:

I shared the own Isolated score from my own Eastwick DVD some times ago.

It's not very interesting, an expanded version will be more satisfying for sure.

Bes, please define "not very interesting".

Are you sure that you weren't listening to IMAGES :lol:

Well, many parts of the score have been wrote to fade or blend into classical or "source" music and there are many many little bits of music here and there. And on the isolated track the volume of the music changes constantly...

We'll have more complete and working cues on an expansion.

I purchased the Prometheus releases of The Swarm and The Challenge from Elite Soundtracks (via eBid) many years ago and fortunately experienced no issues. CDs were received in good time and were legitimate pressings.

6 hours ago, JTWfan77 said:

I purchased the Prometheus releases of The Swarm and The Challenge from Elite Soundtracks (via eBid) many years ago and fortunately experienced no issues. CDs were received in good time and were legitimate pressings.

Surprising. Fortunately for you, you didn't purchase one of the many bootlegs. I wouldn't recommend doing that again though, just in case. :lol: