Chris Siddall’s next orchestral score

ricsim88

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm surprised that Chris Siddall doesn't post his updates here.  Not everyone goes on Facebook.

In addition to posting on Nov 30 that Braveheart is coming in 2023, he followed it up on Dec 09 with The Rocketeer as a title to be published in 2023.

Braveheart:

https://www.facebook.com/chrissiddallmusic/posts/pfbid0VHCifRH2VhEuQVzGPNqC6gncY1x2UmJxxLfBGtNifXkiLEDX2dehDQZVynPvn9PKl?__cft__[0]=AZXo5spSqGMFzyhB1qLyI2m9n0EnQQEFioRxtDqha8qrt-3Nyphq7GJxPXrFBqIfWVgeUZFII77FfzEZrj2weu-g2eVI2EfuwnEQ82jO0aIroDs8CyZsHcgUv8S57vlvn-rnMUigJzpKjnvsGjIx-SLaF01ZuoL3l2T-8kzeC0sMmxAsDEU4GDx3VZWiqDD-ZX6V4OSHrAKikXoQBuFoi2W3&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

Rocekteer:

https://www.facebook.com/chrissiddallmusic/posts/pfbid0SWLTntZ11NZxfog4WhjG6FMZA2zGLECMm8igFhymgmCz6VBaB7f4Ndo5yWaNRYoWl?__cft__[0]=AZWChHimcIT7nVbFHg6Nu2a_Sr2pzLM7td7tVaVIupOYvE3JrZumQ8E-7b1tVnctNecNDP8kHHi4h_9_oPLJtDgheJn8K0bt0c6E1jI31vguX9CU6sZBBqISGOsT2u0BjeX-MtAvlFbnLmwRlRTGuqYP_Opb8ZdBrrF578Pcbuzju8trrsyHcoprviru0N3iv3Qkqq65wvHJ6Vl-WZpzIwjE&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

His shop website page still indicates that Gremlins is next.  Also, that there's only a few copies left of Aliens.

https://www.chrissiddallmusic.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

With the rate that these publishers put out new titles, I figure that's his 2023 slate: Gremlins, Braveheart, and The Rocketeer.  Pretty solid.  Could be one more, but I don't wanna come off as being unappreciative of the current efforts.

3 minutes ago, bruckhorn said:

Also, that there's only a few copies left of Aliens.

Oh, I didn't know that Siddall's scores go out of print too!!

I guess I should rush for the ones I want then?

But I just bought 4 Omni scores. I'm out of funds for now...:(

• 2 months later...
Celebrate National Film Score Day with 10% off any order from www.chrissiddallmusic.com
Enter coupon code NATIONALFILMSCOREDAY2023 at the checkout to claim your discount.

Just ordered CONAN, ALIEN and LEGENDS OF THE FALL.

I dread what I will pay at customs!

1 hour ago, filmmusic said:

I wanted to ask, what do you people pay at customs?

I just got a notice and for 3 books (total of $306,31), I must pay 177 euros at customs!!!! :o

That is an astonishing amount of money. That’s over 50% tax/duty surely that can’t be right?! Insane that globalisation is so easy if you’re a multinational and set yourself up to avoid taxes here, there and everywhere but individuals who happen to want to purchase small quantities of niche products are fleeced. See also U.K. customers needing a minimum spend at Music Box Records, fortunately able to and overall cheaper then ordering from the US due to much lower shipping, but hardly the point. You have my sympathies. 

• 3 months later...