Music for a Star Wars fan-film

Dunge_Onmaster

Hello,

a couple of friends from Austria have produced a small Star Wars-inspired fan-film. What the flick lacks in dialogues and dramaturgy is hopefully compensated by the excessive overuse of homicidal martial arts elements :P   (All are passionate fencers.) Well, since John Williams unfortunately didn’t have the time, I had to step in for the music. ;) 

Have fun,

Dustin

I thought STAR WARS fan films were killed years ago, with that heavy teenage dude that swung around a lightsaber? In either case, well done, Dunge, for making the most of your resources!

Glad you like at least the music. :D It's a real shame that the camera is so shaky and there are so many avoidable editing errors. But you can tell that the whole thing was produced with a lot of heart and soul, which is why I put a lot of effort into the music as well. 

SilverTrumpet, thanks for the hint with LotJ. Fantastic production and at that time it was even more demanding! And the high degree of self-irony suites that pathologically nerdy genre quite well. Too bad that no original score was composed. ;)