Hocus Pocus - Live-to-Projection concert from DisneyConcerts

SyncMan

2362179_HocusPocus.png

So far there's two bookings

Oregon Symphony Orchestra, October 29, 2022

https://www.orsymphony.org/concerts-tickets/2223/hocus-pocus-in-concert

Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, October 19, 2022

https://www.pittsburghsymphony.org/production/81447/hocus-pocus-in-concert

From what the image says, it’s from DisneyConcerts, but I don’t see the banner of this currently on DisneyConcerts’ website.  The same thing happened when those bookings of 'Black Panther' started popping up when I noticed them last June.  The banner for that didn’t show up until after the Hollywood Bowl-World Premiere in September.

This suggests that if an L2P concert of SW:TROS were to be created, the first people that would know about it, before the banner would be shown on DisneyConcerts’ website, would be the orchestra staffers that book the Pop-concerts (L2P concerts are considered, in the orchestra administrator’s eyes, as Pops concerts). 

The talent agency, Columbia Artists, had a website where they would post notices of DisneyConcerts' rentals before their banners would show up on Disney's website as they did with the L2P concert of 'SW:TLJ', but both the website and the agency are gone.

Omg this is amazing! Thank you so much SyncMan for reporting on this :w00t: John Debney's score for Hocus Pocus is fantastic and I am so glad he was scoring the upcoming sequel as well. If anyone needs a refresher on this iconic score, the Main Titles will jog your memory immediately of the shadow of a witch flying over a 17th century Salem village. Also the witches flight scene and the climax scene in the graveyard are fantastic as well.