2022 FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION studio sites (featuring music)

thx99

58 minutes ago, thx99 said:

Walt Disney  LINK 1 or 2

• Beatles, The: Get Back (?)
  • Hawkeye (Christophe Beck & Michael Paraskevas)
  • Loki (Natalie Holt)
  • Olaf Presents (?)
  • Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Kevin Kiner)
  • Star Wars: Book of Boba Fett, The (Ludwig Göransson & Joseph Shirley)
  • Star Wars: Visions (A. Bee, Yoshiaki Dewa, Keiji Inai, Kazuma Jinnouchi, Michiru Oshima, Kevin Penkin, Keiichiro Shibuya, Nobuko Toda, & U. Zhaan)
  • What If...? (Laura Karpman)

All of the above shows aired in 2021, not 2022.

Only these aired in 2022:

58 minutes ago, thx99 said:

Walt Disney  LINK 1 or 2

• Embrace the Panda: Making Turning Red (?)
  • Moon Knight (Hesham Nazih)
  • Olaf Presents (?)
  • Star Wars: Book of Boba Fett, The (Ludwig Göransson & Joseph Shirley)

(Boba Fett had 1 episode in 2021 and 6 episodes in 2022)

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

All of the above shows aired in 2021, not 2022.

Only these aired in 2022:

(Boba Fett had 1 episode in 2021 and 6 episodes in 2022)

1 hour ago, thx99 said:
  •  Some studios' FYC sites may be aimed at the Emmy Awards, which operate on a different season than the Academy Awards, Golden Globes, and BAFTAs. Therefore, there may be some overlap with the 2021 FYC offerings.

NEW SCORES/SONGS AVAILABLE:

Amazon Prime Video

Also, the following are carryovers from 2021:

Amazon Prime Video

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lately Netflix has had a thing for releasing complete scores (sort of...) on YouTube, I wonder if Stranger Things could get the same treatment, once S4 Part 2 is out.

I only know of two examples, Cowboy Bebop and Arcane, but they're still not indifferent examples.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NEW SCORES AVAILABLE:

Walt Disney

3 hours ago, JNHFan2000 said:

I was holding out hope for the extended version of New Skillsets to be there, but alas. Nothing that hasn't already been released

Any idea why these recent FYCs haven't differed from the albums? I thought the awards promos were supposed to match the music as it's heard in the series

Since Sony's sites always 503, do we ever know what they submit for consideration?

If they submit Morbius they're guaranteed a morbillion nominations because it is definitely one of the movies of 2022

• 1 month later...

Great finds, @enderdrag64!! I have added those links to the Emergency entry in the initial post.  The "reelcrafter" links lead to streaming MP3s which have expirations on them, so I don't believe that I can provide direct MP3 links (i.e., they'll be expired by the time someone tries to access them).

On 31/7/2022 at 5:41 PM, Giftheck said:

Since Sony's sites always 503, do we ever know what they submit for consideration?

If they submit Morbius they're guaranteed a morbillion nominations because it is definitely one of the movies of 2022

The Sony sites are no longer kicking back an error. :)

From a quick glance at some websites I noticed that there are a few updates. Disney has updated its titles (maybe removed some, but definitely added new films and shows), removing the separation between theatrical and television, but no new music as far as I could see.

Amazon added The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power to the list but again, there's no music.

I wonder if Paramount will finally have a FYC site running, I haven't seen it working in multiple years. They should take the opportunity from Top Gun: Maverick to try their luck given the success. The current sites listed all redirect to the main Paramount site, so I wonder if there will be a brand new site for their FYC campaign.

EDIT: I just saw that the Disney listing had already been updated, sorry for the redundancy.

10 hours ago, thx99 said:

The Sony sites are no longer kicking back an error. :)

Well, that only took them a few years to fix ROTFLMAO

EDIT: Wait... did they seriously submit nothing for 2020 and 2021? ROTFLMAO

7 hours ago, Imperivm said:

EDIT: I just saw that the Disney listing had already been updated, sorry for the redundancy.

No need to apologize, @Imperivm.  I try to keep the listings updated with any new movies/series added to the sites, but I don't post messages to this thread when I do that.  I only post updates when they involve new music or songs being made available.  And thanks for the heads-up on Amazon adding The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power. :up:

36 minutes ago, Giftheck said:

Well, that only took them a few years to fix ROTFLMAO

EDIT: Wait... did they seriously submit nothing for 2020 and 2021? ROTFLMAO

Appears that they didn't, at least nothing was posted on their FYC site!  And even in 2019, they listed three films but didn't include any score/songs on the site.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently I've looked online for a new Paramount FYC site since the ones of previous years (already outdated by long time) now lead back to the main Paramount Pictures website, and I stumbled upon this. It only lists television productions and have no "traditional" FYC campaign (such as a "consider" list, music, promotional material, etc.) but could it be their new main website for FYC awards?

https://www.paramountfyc.com/

Thanks for the heads-up, @Imperivm!  I recall running across that site in the past but never added it to the main listing, since I never saw any musical offerings.  But let's keep an eye on it, just in case.

You're welcome. I fear that Paramount will again make a new year without a proper FYC website for movies like in the glory days that gave us plenty of music material. I have no clue why they stopped those activities, and it'd be a pity if they had a running website and we'd be unaware of. I'll try to keep looking for a new movie awards FYC website.

Is there any effective way of looking for this potential new site beside searching variants of "paramount fyc awards website" on Google?

10 hours ago, Imperivm said:

Is there any effective way of looking for this potential new site beside searching variants of "paramount fyc awards website" on Google?

Not that I’m aware of.

To be added tomorrow… (currently on a flight home)

Catherine Called Birdy (Carter Burwell) [12 cues] LINK
My Policeman (Steven Price) [18 cues] LINK

Nanny (Tanerélle and Bartek Gliniak) [21 cues] LINK

Thirteen Lives (Benjamin Wallfisch) [19 cues] LINK