2022 FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION studio sites (featuring music)

thx99

1 hour ago, Imperivm said:

Yikes!

This was the type of consequence I heard about and that initially led me to believe that I shouldn't link the auctions.

Yet you did it anyway 🤣🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, Trnsfrmr said:

Yet you did it anyway 🤣🤦‍♂️

...because I was asked to do it and reassured it was fine when I expressed hesitation. Let's not start a blaming game here.

Maybe we should decide beforehand whether or not we should do it and stick to that. I can understand that some users here interested in the purchase would be irritated by these consequences.

Who wants to be the Jurassic World: Dominion FYC (if we get one) will be exactly the same as the standard album (since we all know how lazy Universal are)?

7 hours ago, HunterTech said:

In fairness: it's not like JWFan is this website with heavy amounts of traffic. If the listing got more bids, it'll be because it's FYC season and not because some dude posted it on some forum.

Also there isn't really much of a difference between linking to a listing, and talking about the listing, either way somebody who's interested in it is going to see it.

18 minutes ago, thx99 said:

NEW SCORE AVAILABLE:

Netflix

Forthcoming are the following from Amazon Prime:

• Mammals (Graham Coxon) [9 cues, 09:24]
  • Paper Girls (Bobby Krlic) - cues from 4 episodes
  • Peripheral, The (Mark Korven) - cues from 8 episodes
  • Terminal List, The (Ruth Barrett) - cues from 7 episodes (nothing currently featured from episode 7)

So it seems like Amazon is posting the complete scores to most of their shows?

7 minutes ago, Mr. Who said:

So it seems like Amazon is posting the complete scores to most of their shows?

Nearly so anyway.  Paper Girls is limited to 4 episodes (3, 4, 6, and 7) and for whatever reason, episode 7 of The Terminal List isn't included.

40 minutes ago, thx99 said:

NEW SCORE AVAILABLE:

Netflix

• Terminal List, The (Ruth Barrett) - cues from 7 episodes (nothing currently featured from episode 7)

34 minutes ago, thx99 said:

Nearly so anyway.  Paper Girls is limited to 4 episodes (3, 4, 6, and 7) and for whatever reason, episode 7 of The Terminal List isn't included.

I hope that Djawadi's Jack Ryan S3 gets added (it release in mid December I think).

1 hour ago, thx99 said:

NEW SCORE AVAILABLE:

Netflix

Isn't that two versions of Pinocchio that have been released this year (one on Netflix and one on Disney+)

Speaking of Netflix: It's a shame we'll probably never get the score to my favourite Netflix series. (I guess they don't like me that much).

On 28/11/2022 at 12:30 PM, HyenaBoy said:

Who wants to be the Jurassic World: Dominion FYC (if we get one) will be exactly the same as the standard album (since we all know how lazy Universal are)?

Ooh, forgot about that one! I'd love to have any additional material.

2 hours ago, Richard Penna said:

Ooh, forgot about that one! I'd love to have any additional material.

Me, too. I'm sure the recording sessions will leak at some point, though. (wouldn't be suprised if we got an official release of all three expanded Jurassic World scores at some point in the future, either).

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/oscars-2023-nominations-categories-b2235539.html

All the categories will be presented live again. Like they should!

One thing I still don't understand is why the Oscars are the last awards to be presented. It takes all the excitement of who is gonna win out of it.

7 hours ago, thx99 said:

FYI, I emailed Amazon Prime about the issues with the audio files for The Boys, and received a nice response. It appears that they have corrected the missing files for episode 8 at least. They seem to have different MP3 links than I included in the spoiler, however. I haven’t checked tracks 10 and 11 of episode 7.

WHOA! Well done, I didn't think it would be possible!

As for episode 7, were there some issues? I had no problems getting all links when I used JDownloader.

4 hours ago, Imperivm said:

WHOA! Well done, I didn't think it would be possible!

As for episode 7, were there some issues? I had no problems getting all links when I used JDownloader.

Previously, when you clicked on track 11, it just played the same MP3 file (7M10) as track 10. Now, as @TSMefford points out above, track 11 points to its own MP3 file (7M12). So it was fixed as well.

15 hours ago, JNHFan2000 said:

One thing I still don't understand is why the Oscars are the last awards to be presented. It takes all the excitement of who is gonna win out of it.

They get all the attention as the big finale. The Baftas used to be after the Oscars but there was concern that after the Oscars, privately no one cared about some statuette given by some British academy, so they moved it.

You still occasionally get actors who don't travel over here but there were probably a lot more of them before the move.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/baftas-move-oscars-shadow/

Pertinently:

Usually, the BAFTAs happen after the Oscars, and therefore fail to generate much excitement.

On Ebay a few more Netflix FYC CDs have surfaced, namely for Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery (Nathan Johnson) and White Noise (Danny Elfman). The Netflix FYC website still doesn't hold any music audio either of the two.

Since we haven't decided what to do with linking or not the listings, I'll not link them (yet). Also, I haven't checked whether or not the tracklists are different from the score album releases.

4 hours ago, Imperivm said:

On Ebay a few more Netflix FYC CDs have surfaced, namely for Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery (Nathan Johnson) and White Noise (Danny Elfman). The Netflix FYC website still doesn't hold any music audio either of the two.

Since we haven't decided what to do with linking or not the listings, I'll not link them (yet). Also, I haven't checked whether or not the tracklists are different from the score album releases.

Ironic that a company who's known for online streaming has two FYCs that are only available on CD.

Yeah

And also that they (along with Prime Video) make physical distribution of their shows and films on DVD (maybe even BD?) only for the FYC campaign.

Anyway, I just checked for both Glass Onion and White Noise, and the tracklisting is 100% identical to the respective OSTs. White Noise is missing the additional non-Elfman song of the commercial album, but the score parts should contain nothing new.

56 minutes ago, Imperivm said:

Yeah

And also that they (along with Prime Video) make physical distribution of their shows and films on DVD (maybe even BD?) only for the FYC campaign.

Anyway, I just checked for both Glass Onion and White Noise, and the tracklisting is 100% identical to the respective OSTs. White Noise is missing the additional non-Elfman song of the commercial album, but the score parts should contain nothing new.

And also annoying that my favourite Netflix show (probably) won't get an FYC score (or any score release, for that matter).

On 30/11/2022 at 5:31 PM, thx99 said:

Will get the remaining Amazon Prime selections up ASAP...

FYI. The Peripheral has one missing track, but it seems to just be a repeated Main Title track in Episode 104.

He already knows. @thx99 knows all!

3 hours ago, TSMefford said:

FYI. The Peripheral has one missing track, but it seems to just be a repeated Main Title track in Episode 104.

Did you miss my note in the spoiler for Episode 4? :)

NEW SCORES AVAILABLE:

Netflix

United Artists Releasing

Universal Pictures

Any help with links to the missing cues for Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery and Women Talking is appreciated!  I tried a number of combinations for them but was unsuccessful at identifying the correct links.

Great! I guess that when I checked the page at the same time of Pinocchio it wasn't there yet. At first glace its seems to me a different tracklist than the OST / FYC CD, it looks promising!