Basil Poledouris' CONAN THE BARBARIAN in Full Score

chrissiddall

Ordered! Thanks Chris for these gems. I’m loving Independence day. Incredible orchestrations.

Looking forward to Conan, and whatever else you have on your plate.

On 23/04/2022 at 12:38 AM, ricsim88 said:

Ordered! Thanks Chris for these gems. I’m loving Independence day. Incredible orchestrations.

Looking forward to Conan, and whatever else you have on your plate.

Glad you're enjoying Independence Day. Conan is an absolute must have in my opinion (not biased lol). 

"On my plate" is Legends of the Fall next, then Alien, then Gremlins. Busy busy! 

10 minutes ago, chrissiddall said:

"On my plate" is Legends of the Fall next, then Alien, then Gremlins. Busy busy! 

I'm really curious Chris: how do you decide what will you release?

Is it a matter of personal preference or what can the studios provide the licence for?

1 hour ago, filmmusic said:

I'm really curious Chris: how do you decide what will you release?

Is it a matter of personal preference or what can the studios provide the licence for?

There are several factors but personal choice is pretty high up there. I have a huge list of things that I'd like to publish, but of course I can only produce them at a certain pace. Some licenses are more challenging than others to acquire (I have some still being negotiated after 3 years since applying) and some are completely off the table. 

• 2 weeks later...
Have you pre-ordered your copy of "Conan the Barbarian in Full Score" yet?!?
The books are due to be back from the print finishers tomorrow, and following a check to ensure no printing issues will ship later this week.

Promo Ad.jpg

• 4 months later...

In case anyone is interested in joining the FREE session tomorrow, we're doing "part 2" of our Conan study/chats with myself, Dan Redfeld and Zoë Poledouris-Roché.  You can sign up on the link below.

https://asmac.org/index.php/calendar/parties/20220924-basil-poledouris-score-to-to-conan-the-barbarian-2

Conan2.jpg