Herve Joulain's music for Luck and Leia

Jurassic Shark

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Just as the saying goes, there is no better luck than to make out with your sister.  

At least Luke only made out with his sister.

He could've lucked her. 

10 minutes ago, Marc said:

I thank you for posting that tracklist cause looking at the pieces I'd say there's a good chance he actually recorded some of my arrangements !

That's awesome, but I hope he asked for permission!

On 15/06/2022 at 9:41 AM, Edmilson said:

"The adventures of Luck Skywalker, the previously unknown third Skywalker twin who becomes the luckiest person in the galaxy by investing on space cryptocurrency".

Had an amusing moment watching a bootleg version of Fast and Furious 10 with even more bootleg English subtitles with friends

One of the characters is supposed to say "I'm Luke goddamn Skywalker" but it got translated as "I'm Luck fucking Skywaiker"

16 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

It's from the original cut.

Because Lucas had it all planned from the beginning. There's even a reason why he told Williams not to use the Imperial March until the second film, because he wrote it in 1976. When Lucas had it all planned from the beginning.

On 14/6/2022 at 4:41 PM, Edmilson said:

"The adventures of Luck Skywalker, the previously unknown third Skywalker twin who becomes the luckiest person in the galaxy by investing on space cryptocurrency".

That might’ve been true last summer—definitely not so much now!

I feel like this is gonna turn into one of those insider jokes that no one new to the forum will figure out for months. Not that I’m complaining…