JC0155

Last July, after seeing his performance in Pittsburgh in April, I wrote a letter to John Williams to show my admiration of his musical legacy. It's been 2.5 months and I haven't received any mail updates from him. I understand he is too busy to write any music and the agency does the writing, which is what I'm worried about. So how long am I supposed to wait for this and should I be worried that the agency will just send the letter to me and not the maestro himself? It's stressing me out.

1 hour ago, GerateWohl said:

someone as uncommunicative as JC0155

I've just had an extremely cynical thought: hasn't this forum had a spate of sleeper agent bots who don't immediately seed posts with spam?

"[JW] is too busy to write any music" is either a bizarrely misaligned observation (e.g. one that comes from a poorly trained bot) or rather a serious typo. I'm happy to retract this and apologize once JC0155 gets their toes wet and proves not to be a bot, but it's getting harder and harder to tell.

Sorry for my bad manners. But posting a question in a forum, getting well minded helpful answers and not even pressing the like button or not even posting a "thank you" are bad manners in my view, too. 

But this might really be a cultural thing.

No hard feelings here as well. But I believe JC0155 is a bot or has the manners of a bot. 

If He turns out to be a sensitive human being just with login problems to the forum, I will apologize for my evil insinuations.

Funny. When charming flirting ladies suddenly appear in the forum, everyone believes, it's a bot. If a guy with a weird question and No sign of social skills appears, everyone believes, it's a soundtrack collector.

9 hours ago, Chewy said:

being blamed for not having posted for a few days and be treated like a bot is not the best possible welcome, imo.

Point taken — I also apologize for jumping the gun, that's definitely premature of me.

Come to think of it, my horrendous self-introduction jokes ("heard this place was all about Bill Ross and the guy who did Scarlet One") might have been mistaken for botspam 🤔