Anyone got tickets for one of JW events in Milan, SanFrancisco, Chicago, Newyork ?

Caroline Got

Hi all, We’ve just missed our lifetime chance to see John Williams at the Scala in Milan on 12/12/2022. We would travel anywhere in the world to see him… Does anyone have a change of plan and can swap tickets ? Thank you a millions time. You can reach me via caroline.got@hotmail.com

Me too! I just tried to buy just one ticket to John Williams concert from Vivaticket site. Everything was going well. However, I never received the verification code on my mobile phone. I live in Turkey. I couldn't get ticket from site. I am really sad. :(((((((((((((((

askin.serdar@gmail.com

2 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Is it really save to say it's sold out? It had so many free seats at 14:00. After a few minutes the site wasn't available anymore.

They literally put a red "SOLD OUT" circle image on the page

https://en.filarmonica.it/eventi/concerti-straordinari-williams-19-giugno-2022-teatro-alla-scala

1 minute ago, serdar_askin said:

Maybe the website crashed. We will never know :(

I somehow got the impression the system may have crashed, but the red SOLD OUT badge on the orchestra's own website is putting the dampers on any optimism.

They just made a statement about the concert being sold out:
https://www.filarmonica.it/news/da-lunedi-10-ottobre-in-vendita-i-biglietti-per-il-concerto-straordinario-di-john-williams-con-la-filarmonica

In their Facebook post, they also mention that the only way to get official tickets is through Vivaticket. I assume they are referring to the possibility of tickets being returned and resold in that website. So keep checking the event page regularly until December 12th, and you might be lucky enough to get tickets.

7 hours ago, Biodome said:

In their Facebook post, they also mention that the only way to get official tickets is through Vivaticket. I assume they are referring to the possibility of tickets being returned and resold in that website. So keep checking the event page regularly until December 12th, and you might be lucky enough to get tickets.

Here is the complete translation of the Filarmonica's Facebook post:

"John Williams's concert is Sold Out. In a few minutes of selling, we have sold out all tickets. In order to buy tickets, there are no alternatives to the official circuit vivaticket.it .

As a clarification on what was reported in the comments to this post, we inform that today at 14:00 more than 1600 tickets were sold.

The pre-emption on the purchase, which could have been exercised before the opening of the online sales, was reserved only for supporters of Filarmonica della Scala for the 2022 season, and for the professors who are members of Filarmonica della Scala.

The sale on the Vivaticket circuit, which took place in total transparency and fairness, involved a huge number of online users, who ran out of available seats in a very short time.

We are sorry for those who could not finalize their purchase due to the intense online traffic."

:(