La-La Land Records Black Friday 2022

Jay

I can't wait to Surrender to some David Arnold Bond music! (and Amistad, and The Burbs). 

I'm going to pick up Spider-man and Godfather on a future order. 

9 minutes ago, MrJosh said:

I can't wait to Surrender to some David Arnold Bond music! (and Amistad, and The Burbs). 

I'm going to pick up Spider-man and Godfather on a future order. 

I will definitely be grabbing them both with whatever their next Williams is

UPDATE: my vigilance has been rewarded. I am ‘awaiting shipment’

!!!!!!

2 hours ago, blondheim said:

Well then, brothers in Williams, the shipment still merely awaits shipment.

Life is the pettiest, isn’t it

(I should have just bought Spider-man)

I bought Amistad and Spiderman and they haven't shipped mine either:lol:

2 hours ago, blondheim said:

but six days is a lot to ask of this little guy

Try "we have no idea when exactly it arrives" at MBR or shipping on the 16th at IntermezzoMedia.

Well my shipment finished going on unnecessary detours and made it to town, but too late in the day for it to go out for delivery today. 

It's just sitting somewhere, I should go in and find it. 

Give It To Me GIF by Kim's Convenience

I have still received no actual shipping notice. Hopefully its happened and the email slipped through the cracks.

I sincerely hope so considering my intrada order just shipped and I didnt order that until almost six days later.

1 hour ago, blondheim said:

I have still received no actual shipping notice. Hopefully its happened and the email slipped through the cracks.

I sincerely hope so considering my intrada order just shipped and I didnt order that until almost six days later.

What day/time did you order? Right when the orders went up?

My order shipped. I wonder if it was the two old Horners that kept it from shipping til now? You'd think they'd just have them lying around but maybe they'd given up on anyone else ordering them? That's sad.

The only other option is they hate me, which I guess is possible.

And if so, fair, I'm not perfect. All I can say is I'm sorry and I'll try and do better, be better, actualize.

My package hasn't moved from some random LA zip code since 8th. Hoping they just stopped tracking it and it'll arrive here in the UK any day now.

On 11/12/2022 at 2:51 PM, blondheim said:

My order shipped. I wonder if it was the two old Horners that kept it from shipping til now? You'd think they'd just have them lying around but maybe they'd given up on anyone else ordering them? That's sad.

The only other option is they hate me, which I guess is possible.

And if so, fair, I'm not perfect. All I can say is I'm sorry and I'll try and do better, be better, actualize.

You need to buy more.

1 hour ago, Alan said:

My package hasn't moved from some random LA zip code since 8th. Hoping they just stopped tracking it and it'll arrive here in the UK any day now.

Mind arrived in the UK today (as did another one from Intrada) but I am not expecting it until sometime next week. With all the strikes going on.

Karol

7 hours ago, Alan said:

Exactly the same thing is happening to mine! Stuck at LA 90051 since the 8th. Thanks for giving me the peace of mind that I'm not the only one!

I'm rather relieved not to have this yearly, agonizing wait for parcels from the US :lol:

The UK postal service is also having issues at the moment, so I suspect if I had bought any BF titles, they wouldn't arrive for a very long time....