Milan JWFan Meetup?

Jay

I wish I had any photos on my phone I could post! Hopefully someone else will post soon! 

And I still can't believe you guys were able to stay at the Hyatt and have a good time, but they told us to leave when we came to join. I don't understand! 

12 hours ago, Jay said:

The Park Hyatt was apparently closing as we arrived, so we have relocated to a place called Signorvino

I was in Park Hyatt with some other JWFAN members but not everybody was there. But I spoke with a lot of members in Scala. I even got a free hug from @bigjimwilson(I think it was you haha) It was so special this evening and really one of my highlights of this year. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

16 minutes ago, bigjimwilson said:

We hugged! 😂 I needed one in that moment! 

Really great to talk with you. Sorry we didn’t manage to catch up after. 

Brilliant evening. Excellent strong Negronis 😄0E794203-F5CA-4AF0-A13B-1001DFB4872F.jpeg

Aah okey it was you! Great to talk with you :)!

I wasn't part of any meetup, but I was just wondering — because the resemblance is uncanny, but you never know for sure — if one of the participants wasn't a Frenchman with initials R.C. who has extensive knowledge of French voice actors (among others)…

12 hours ago, SteTorino said:

magic

Welcome to the John Williams forum, Stefano, finalmente! \O/

We are reluctantly leaving Milano right now... ...after having spent two hours (!) in Caffeteria alla Scala yesterday, in the only "palco" at the bar, hehe (writing letters and relaxing and breathing memories of those eventful 8 days in Grado, Milano, and Torino):

20221214_145402.jpg

For some magical 5-10 minutes we were even the only guests in there...

*sigh*

P.S.: ...or sitting at the glass corner of London cocktail bar Kilburn (how very appropriate, see below, hahaha) afterwards and watching soccer madness unfold right next (!) to us:

20221214_210020.jpg

On 14/12/2022 at 2:44 PM, essel said:

I wasn't part of any meetup, but I was just wondering — because the resemblance is uncanny, but you never know for sure — if one of the participants wasn't a Frenchman with initials R.C. who has extensive knowledge of French voice actors (among others)…

Yes, it's me ;-)

50 minutes ago, Jurassic Remi said:

Yes, it's me ;-)

Ah, I had seen you in the crowd in front of the Theatre; I wasn't sure it was you (because of the 'exotic' context), so I didn't dare to come and say hello, for fear of sounding like a 'p**ain d'énergumène' (as George Abitbol would say in La Classe américaine) :D You don't know me, but I have seen you several times in Paris at the Rencontres — I really love your work!

On 15/12/2022 at 9:16 PM, essel said:

Ah, I had seen you in the crowd in front of the Theatre; I wasn't sure it was you (because of the 'exotic' context), so I didn't dare to come and say hello, for fear of sounding like a 'p**ain d'énergumène' (as George Abitbol would say in La Classe américaine) :D You don't know me, but I have seen you several times in Paris at the Rencontres — I really love your work!

Thank you! Please send me a PM.