What's the title of a film you really want to see made?

Jurassic Shark

I would like an official Universal-produced JAWS sequel to kick off every Summer movie season.

The Rules:

• Must tie to some character from Jaws 1-4 in some way.
  • Must use the JW shark motif.
  • Must use an animatronic shark for the same ratio of footage the original used.  The rest can be live shark footage or CGI.
  • Jaws 19 should be animated in the BTTF2 geometric style.

I would like to see a biopic made about Roy Orbison.

Karma was very hard with Roy Orbison, he went through several personal tragedies, much more than a single man can bear, but he stayed up. First revealed in the entourage of Sun Records foals, including Elvis Presley, in 1956, he then followed is own path to success in the 60s. 

He was not a party animal, not a bastard, not an alcoholic, not a drug addict.  He went through a long desert crossing in the '70s, but he was able to bow out with panache in the late '80s, with a comeback worthy of the biggest Hollywood happy finals.

Memes – Quotes – Page 19

17 minutes ago, Bespin said:

He was not a party animal, not a bastard, not an alcoholic, not a drug addict. 

Maybe he was gay? That always works if you're gonna make a biopic about a music icon.

Seems strange that an Orbison biopic has never happened, as you say Bespin there's drama and triumph aplenty in his life. And especially when you consider that it's already happened for the likes of Jerry Lee Lewis, Bobby Darin, Johnny Cash and of course Elvis.

Independence Day: Resurrection

starring Will Smith, Bill Pullman and Jeff Goldblum

Music by David Arnold

-new character "Hey uh, Mr. President...I heard you encountered these things before...so like, what did you do?"

-Bill Pullman: "I died"

1 hour ago, Sweeping Strings said:

Seems strange that an Orbison biopic has never happened, as you say Bespin there's drama and triumph aplenty in his life. And especially when you consider that it's already happened for the likes of Jerry Lee Lewis, Bobby Darin, Johnny Cash and of course Elvis.

Yeah, they could hire Kevin Spacey.

2 hours ago, AC1 said:

Maybe he was gay? That always works if you're gonna make a biopic about a music icon.

No, but he showed a very feminine sensibility... like John Williams, like Charles Aznavour... All my idols have the same pattern....  and women were the center of their universe and their art.

2 hours ago, Sweeping Strings said:

Well, Orbison is a bit like John Williams, they are kind and soft people... their personal and family lives were... normal.... Hollywood love more tortured heroes...

8 hours ago, Bespin said:

Well, Orbison is a bit like John Williams, they are kind and soft people... their personal and family lives were... normal.... Hollywood love more tortured heroes...

Right. Every musician bio-pic that I know contains some kind of breakdown with drugs and everything. If you didn't have that in your life, you are not qualified for a musician bio-pic. 

10 hours ago, Clockwork Angel said:

MV5BN2EyZjM3NzUtNWUzMi00MTgxLWI0NTctMzY4

It's not the same thing. The LOTR books are too long and extensive, you can do 3 very long, epic movies with them, whereas The Hobbit is just a single, not too extensive book that can easily be summarized in a 2.5 hour movie (or two movies, if you will).

9 minutes ago, Edmilson said:

It's not the same thing. The LOTR books are too long and extensive, you can do 3 very long, epic movies with them, whereas The Hobbit is just a single, not too extensive book that can easily be summarized in a 2.5 hour movie (or two movies, if you will).

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF