Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (Disney Records Original Soundtrack Album) - NO FILM SPOILERS!

Jay

3 hours ago, Tom said:

2073 Boardroom discussion: 

"Should we release an expanded version of Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny?"  

"No, I don't think it will sell."

"Well, there are a lot of JWFANers who have been looking forward to it."

"I know, but they are all dead." 

tumblr_9749841a66b8e778094f0398ec03b3c0_d9d9b472_540(1).gif

5 hours ago, Tom said:

2073 Boardroom discussion: 

"Should we release an expanded version of Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny?"  

"No, I don't think it will sell."

"Well, there are a lot of JWFANers who have been looking forward to it."

"I know, but they are all dead." 

As if they’ll ever know about us.

On 28/4/2023 at 2:04 PM, King Mark said:

71 minutes

Raider's March (classic version) +Reprise at the end of Album

Best Version of all time of the Raider's March in the underscore not on the album(aka Indy Arrives)

Finale with interpolation of the Raiders March and Helena's Theme unreleased

Expanded Release in 20 years(I might be dead by then)

My super secret insiders say that the Finale track will be called “Dialing The Credits”

I cannot say who my source is…

46 minutes ago, Cerebral Cortex said:

So this gave me a really good laugh, and I really appreciate you sharing, but it got me thinking during the day today and inadvertently ended up pissing me off. The reason being because it got me thinking about back in the early 2000s when people would post fake track titles for the Star Wars prequels online and some were really quite creative with a lot of thought put into them but NOW people who want to do that shit just have to go to ChatGPT and say, hey, give me some fake track title for Dial of Destiny and it'll just spit you out what you. Spreading bullshit on the Internet used to mean something, damn it! And now the people out there spreading bullshit have no idea how easy they have it now!

But THEN that got me pissed off even more because I got to thinking about the fuckers that would go to the trouble to create those fake titles back in the day and put them online for obscure Internet clout! Who does that? That's like the most niche kind of scamming: fake soundtrack titles to try and fool film score fans for a few weeks before finding out that the soundtrack titles are fake and that you're full of shit! I fucking love the memories of speculating over whether or not those sorts of things were real, but, man, that's a weird thing to do haha.

Also, courtesy of ChatGPT:

Hide contents

image.png

For the record, I didn’t use ChatGPT. This was an early 2000’s style post!

On 02/05/2023 at 4:24 AM, Garrett said:

1. Eels!

God this is stupid, it make me laugh out loud. Kudos. :lol:

It also made me wonder... Does Indy hate eels as much as snakes? Or is he ok with them? They're basically the same.

On that note ... after snakes in Raiders, various bugs in Temple Of Doom, rats in Last Crusade and army ants in Crystal Skull I wonder if Dial Of Destiny will have any 'EWWW, critters!' stuff in it.   

Maybe a 'bit silly and old-fashioned' wouldn't be such a bad thing in this franchise's case (or indeed, in most of them). 

The people making Bond films not now being seemingly semi-ashamed that they're doing so, for example.  

7 hours ago, Sweeping Strings said:

On that note ... after snakes in Raiders, various bugs in Temple Of Doom, rats in Last Crusade and army ants in Crystal Skull I wonder if Dial Of Destiny will have any 'EWWW, critters!' stuff in it.   

There were also spiders in Raiders and scorpions in Crystal Skull.

Maybe this time we get piranhas? Or just maggots and leeches.

Or all?

Plus the Ewoks of course.