The beginning

King Mark

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy it! I used EZTrust Anti-Virus. It's $9.95 a year I think and updated daily and sometimes even more. I recommend it. Also get the free Zone Alarm firewall.

Neil

I wish I had some Anti-virus software.

Justin -Down with the flu. :)

That's like having sex without a condom, only it does not veel as good.

Stefancos- who had to find and remove Blasterworm, BlasterwormB and BlasterwormC from my sisters hard drive this week. :roll:

I got this huge 120GB harddrive,so I am putting all my music c.d. on WMP 9!Now i can burn c.d.'s at will.

I need a good music editing software to merge parts of different cues togheter to make King Mark Edits ,any suggestions?

K.M.

Enjoy it!  I used EZTrust Anti-Virus.  It's $9.95 a year I think and updated daily and sometimes even more.  I recommend it.  Also get the free Zone Alarm firewall.

Neil

i downloaded zonealarm

ok,I got AVG antivirus,the free version.

K.M.

Some antivirus are worst than viruses. I had to disable McAfee because it keeps interrupting my recording sessions with notifications and stuff. Its window takes the focus in the middle of whatever you are doing. Also, at times you feel you PC slow, and when checking the task manager, its the AV software making a general disk check... when you are working!!! :)

Hmmm... I'm running Norton Internet Security and I like it very much. Nice firewall with little to no appreciable slow-down of the system (though I'veheard others complain about a drop in their CPUs speed).

Some antivirus are worst than viruses. I had to disable McAfee because it keeps interrupting my recording sessions with notifications and stuff. Its window takes the focus in the middle of whatever you are doing. Also, at times you feel you PC slow, and when checking the task manager, its the AV software making a general disk check... when you are working!!!  :music:

he,he,i got myself an P4 2.4ghz with Hypertreading and 512 MB DDR,I won't have that problem.I can even play Elder Scrolls3 on the integrated graphics at full resolution and all the effects,so I don't need a separate AGP card(despite what the EB salesclerk told me).

But unfortunately will have to do with dial-up modem for a while,though browsin isn't so bad.

K.M.