Thing that need to happen in Episode III

I read this in the StarWars.com forums, hehehe :mrgreen:

Originally posted by DCI Monkey:

===============================================1. Anakin must transform into Vader.

2. R2 and 3PO need to have memories erased!

3. Obi Wan needs to change his name to Slim Shady then realize Ben sounds better.

4. Yoda needs to end up on Dagobah

5. Padme must have twins but somehow hide her pregnancy from Anakin.

6. Palpatine must establish the Empire and crush the Republic.

7. Dooku has to die.

8. All the Jedi minus 2 must die.

9. Tarkin needs to make an appearance

10. Trade Federation must get crushed.

11. Sifo Dyas needs to be explained a bit more.

12. Qui Gon's spirit must make an appearance to apologize to Yoda for being a dumbass.

13. Jar Jar must apologize too! Then he must be executed.

....anything else?

===============================================

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sifo Dyas needs to be explained a bit more.

Sifo Dyas, in the early draft that I read, was Sido Dyas, which is obviously very close to "Sidious". I thought it was really cool. Then the movie came out and changed it. :mrgreen:

Neil

I read this in the StarWars.com forums' date=' hehehe :mrgreen:

quote']

I don't think so.

After all, Vader knows Luke is his son. He knows he must have some son out there.

Leia, on the other hand, is to be hidden from Vader. And from the audience too, I think. Otherwise, it would spoil the surprise and make the original trilogy pretty dumb to watch (I mean, come on, it's enough they left future audiences without the gasp at the I-am-your-father part).

So there's your answer.

ROSS - thinking of his new avatar :?: and playing with the new emoticons.

BTW - if Qui Gon's body didn't vanish, he's unlikely to make a re-appereance.

BTW - if Qui Gon's body didn't vanish, he's unlikely to make a re-appereance.

He can be heard in Attack of the Clones.

Neil

"Guest" What the -- ??

Hey, I am no guest. I am a person and my name is Ross!

:mrgreen:

Why the hell have I logged in about 17 times today if I can't get my name on posts?

I don't think so.  

After all, Vader knows Luke is his son. He knows he must have some son out there.

I totally disagree. I remember reading somewhere that Vader only found out that the destroyer of the first Death Star was a person by the name of Luke Skywalker through galactic rumor or by tortuing Rebel prisoners. While flying in his prototype TIE "Avenger" while trying to get a lock on the last X-Wing, he could sense the strength of the Force "in this one," most likely due to Obi-Wan's freshly-dead presence guiding Luke to success, not to mention the fact who the Rebel pilot was. It didn't take long for him to put two and two together, and figure out that he had been deceived, the he indeed did have a son, and a direct threat to himself and the Emperor.

This is the only way that this makes sense, think about it: if Anakin knew that he had a son on the way before he needed the Vader life-support suit, wouldn't he have either killed him then or taken him along to the Emperor for training or exile or worse? Yes, he would have, had he known that he had a son! He did not know of Luke's existence before Luke made a name for himself by destroying the Death Star, and that is the reason why Vader's mad search for Luke takes place during the events depicted in The Empire Strikes Back, and not before the original Star Wars.

"The Emperor knew, as I [Obi-Wan] did, if Anakin were to have any offspring, they would be a threat to him."

The Oedipus effect, pure and simple.

Moving right along, the Trade Federation and other members of the so-called Confederacy need not be crushed, but assimilated into what will become the Empire. What follows is not a spoiler, since no one knows the 100% events of a script that has yet to be written, but we know that Dooku's strong Confederacy will join with Palpatine's purposefully weakened Republic to form said Empire; this is based on logic and common sense.

And Samuel L. Jackson keeps saying he dies in the next one, duh! It's just how he dies. I, personally, would like to see a bit of revenge solve that one.

And about Yoda getting to Dagobah, I'm really concerned about that one, basically what happens to him so that both Vader and Palpatine/Sidious believe him to be dead and don't keep sending an Imperial posse out to find him, since both Anakin and Chancellor Palpatine talk with and interact with Yoda in both prequels thus far, and in the classic trilogy, Vader discusses only Obi-Wan's tutlage of Luke with his son and the Emperor. Even Obi-Wan must somehow make the Empire think him dead or something, especially he his the one who walks away after the impending lava duel that leaves Anakin's body shattered and destined to be Vader. Again, not a spoiler; established canon.

And I'm personally interested to see if Obi-Wan stops over at Dagobah to show baby Luke to his future teacher, since Luke says "there's something familiar about this place, like out of a dream" when he arrives at Dagobah in Episode V. Perhaps he's remembering his distant childhood, just as Leia can remember her "sad" mother (whether she remembers Padme or Bail Organa's wife is anyone's guess at this point).

Darth Wojo - Who still remembers his first post not even four weeks earlier.

I wonder if perhaps those Wookie braids carried by Boba Fett might actually be from dead Jedi padawans...

D'oh!

I thought registering automatically logged me in!

Darth Wojo - Who wants to commend Ricard and The Other Powers That Be for a fine job on rebuilding and resurrecting this site.

Bravo!

I read this in the StarWars.com forums, hehehe    :music:  

Originally posted by DCI Monkey:

===============================================1. Anakin must transform into Vader.

3. Obi Wan needs to change his name to Slim Shady then realize Ben sounds better.

4. Yoda needs to end up on Dagobah

6. Palpatine must establish the Empire and crush the Republic.

7. Dooku has to die.

8. All the Jedi minus 2 must die.

9. Tarkin needs to make an appearance  

10. Trade Federation must get crushed.

11. Sifo Dyas needs to be explained a bit more.

12. Qui Gon's spirit must make an appearance to apologize to Yoda for being a dumbass.  

13. Jar Jar must apologize too! Then he must be executed.

....anything else?  

===============================================

I am in concordance with many, but not all.

Dan - who doesn't want to speculate because he wants to be blown away by the indeliable masterpiece that Episode III will be.

:D "Delivering Telegrams" from Angela's Ashes

Kasdan should definitely return. I'm not entirely convinced Spielberg should helm it, though. Lucas did a damn good job with Episode II (visually).

Dan - who credits the brilliant David Tattersall, along with Ewok.

:( "Love Theme from Attack Of The Clones"

more of a "yes" than "no", I think.

I blame any flat dialogue on Hales who had the opportunity to rescue some of the scenes, but apparently do too well.

Visually, the film is quite impressive.

Dan - who, therefore, credits Tattersall, along with Ewok

:( "Love Theme from Attack Of The Clones"

Not just them, Owen Lars must have his memory erased too.

C3PO works on his fathers moisturefarm for years, yet the name, nor the Enlish accent doesn't seem familiar to him at all.

Also, i don't remember, were Owen and Beru half brother and sister to Anakin?

If so, then they are to old in AOTC, since it takes place 10 years after TPM.

Even if Shmi was sold and freed very shortly after Anakin left his mother, then they could not be older then 9 years old.

Either this is a mistake or Owen and Beru are not Shmi's children.

Also, I do not believe that Vader would know about luke before the events of Star Wars ANH.

If he did know he had children then he would either have had them killed, or brought to the Emperor long ago.

Leia was hidden, but Luke was living on Vader's home planet, in his (presumebly) half-brothers house, under the name Skywalker.

If he wanted to find Luke, it would have been very easy.

The only way this is slightly credible is that he had no knowledge of his children, and not enough interest in his half brother and sister at all.

Lucas is trying to make his Saga in to a complete and cohesive whole....but i don't think he'll succeed, there are to many inconsistencies already.

Stefancos- who will ALWAYS consider Episodes IV, V and VI as the first episodes.

But, dear Stefan. I think all those apparent "inconsistencies" will be summed up in Episode III. I'm sure all his buddies are going to help him out and Episode III will turn out to be the longest one of the series......

......and the BEST!

Dan - hopeful

:music: "Star Wars Main Title and Ambush On Coruscant" from Attack Of The Clones

Sorry, i just don't think it will form a completely choesive whole, unless he radically changes the original trilogy.

Personally, i'd prefer it if he just remakes them completely, and leaves the old films alone.

Stefancos- who knows that will not happen. :cry:

You bring up a good point Stef. Owen must not be Shmi's kid, just Cliegg Lars'. When I was watching the movie I thought he was Shmi's kid, but obviously since it only happens 10 yrs after that can't be. Owen says something to Anakin when they meet. Did he say, "I guess that makes me your half-brother." or did he say, "I guess that makes me your step-brother."?

It's weird that in the ROTJ original script, Owen was revealed to be Ben's brother. This was cut out of the movie. I guess Lucas decided to make Owen Anakin's step brother (hence Owen really is Luke's uncle).

I also think Owen doesn't need his memory erased! I can believe him not remembering C-3P0. He doesn't seem to have any love for them anyways.

You know, I think it would be better if the final Anakin/Obiwan duel happened on Dagobah. There's got to be a reason why that cave is strong with the dark side of the force. Maybe Anakin succumbs to the darkside there. That would be cool. Or maybe it's where Dooku dies. Who knows? I still wish there had been a character established that Ben had taught who we are supposed to think becomes Darth Vader. That way you could watch them in order and still be surprised.

And you're right, Luke has to visit Dagobah somehow.

I want to see Darth Sidious take off his hood in one of the final scenes and reveal himself to be Palpatine. Then the biggest baddest most evil version of the Darkside/Emperor Theme plays yet! ooooOOOOOoooooo

NP: Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Personally, i'd prefer it if he just remakes them completely, and leaves the old films alone.

Stefancos- who knows that will not happen. :cry:

Agreed! I totally think that.

Dan - who will stop for a while since his rump is hurting from sitting for so long

:music: "Yoda and the Younglings" from Attack Of The Clones

You bring up a good point Stef.  Owen must not be Shmi's kid, just Cliegg Lars'.  When I was watching the movie I thought he was Shmi's kid, but obviously since it only happens 10 yrs after that can't be.  Owen says something to Anakin when they meet.  Did he say, "I guess that makes me your half-brother."  or did he say, "I guess that makes me your step-brother."?

Not sure, but i think he said half-brother.

It's weird that in the ROTJ original script, Owen was revealed to be Ben's brother.  This was cut out of the movie.  I guess Lucas decided to make Owen Anakin's step brother (hence Owen really is Luke's uncle).

Hmmm...if they were brothers, then why would Owen be so hostile toward "that crazy old wizard"?

I also think Owen doesn't need his memory erased!  I can believe him not remembering C-3P0.  He doesn't seem to have any love for them anyways.

Hmmm....perhaps.

Also, in TPM, Anakin said he was building a protocol droid that could help his mother out.

Why would a slave need a protocol droid?

Would a household robot not be more helpfull, why would Shmi need a droid that knows 6 million forms of communication?

Stefancos- asking tough questions.

Hello people Owen Lars is not Anakins half brother.

He is his step brother.

He is Cleig Lars son, no Shmi's son. Although for nearly ten years she was his step mom and he considered her his mom.

It was so clear a blind man could see it.

Joe, whose own stepdad was the only one I ever knew. I called him Dad.

Kasdan should definitely return.  I'm not entirely convinced Spielberg should helm it, though.  Lucas did a damn good job with Episode II (visually).  

Dan - who credits the brilliant David Tattersall, along with Ewok.

:) "Love Theme from Attack Of The Clones"

While I can't argue that Lucas did well with the visuals, I have to argue that he needs a co-director for the people aspect. That's where Spielberg fits in.

~Harry 8O

I want to see Darth Sidious take off his hood in one of the final scenes and reveal himself to be Palpatine. Then the biggest baddest most evil version of the Darkside/Emperor Theme plays yet! ooooOOOOOoooooo

Okay, I'm going out on a limb here with this one, but I think I have a pretty good theory. A friend and I came up with this.

Palpatine is a clone of Sidious. This is what will be revealed in Episode III. Sidious is using Palpatine to get control of everything, while he remains safely hidden from the Jedi. Once everything is in Palpatine's control, Sidious will kill Palpatine and declare himself Emperor.

Neil

Sidious a clone? Could be, though I have my doubts

I believe the Sith are gaining control of the Force, and the Jedi are slowly losing it. Think of it terms of wireless phones, Sith have a clear digital signal while the Jedi are dealing with cellular static. Yoda says as much when talking about the Jedi's weakness. Such clear control gives Palpatine the ability to effectively "cloak" himself, even in the presence of Jedi masters. Yoda was able to sense the dark side in Dooku because he is still an apprentice, not a master.

That's my theory anyway

:? But..... it's just.... wrong..... you're Harry Potter.... not ET..... :sleepy: you'll now have to name yourself ET.

:cry2:

Morn - Who can't take this illogic.... circuits.... are frying.....

But he's a Dark Side apprentice.  He was a Jedi Master, but not a Sith Master. :(

~Harry

Ooh! :oops:

BTW, should we make a petition to make Harry Potter change his new avatar to his older one? Realy, Harry! That avatar was a part of you, I realy liked it.

- Well, protocol droids can help in house affairs.

- There are always two Sith, a master and an apprentice, the second will become master (overtaking him) and get an apprentice. Both of them are SITH LORDS, wich means that they can be full trained. Remember Vader.

- I think that C-3PO doesn't says his name to Owen. He is then golden and stays in the house only a NIGHT.

- The Dark cave in dagobah CAN be Dooku's 'grave', but they explain the cave in the books, but i'm not sure if they give names.

- Maybe Dooku is pursuing Obi-Wan and Yoda (who are with baby Luke), they go to Dagobah, Yoda Stays to fight him, obi- wan leaves and dooku is killed. But i think that Dooku will be killed by anakin in a similar way palpatine intended with vader-luke--> kill him and ocuppy his place in my side, and anakin will fall in it.

- Boba Fett cannot kill Mace Windu, he will be 13 years old only, unless he has imrpoved grownth as the clones (wich in the movie didn't seem that way)

- Palpatine a clone of Darht Sidious? Well it Could be, BUT Sidious is a dark being, the clone will want to kill the original. And if it were a clone he should also have the Force and then be sensed by the jedi. I think that he cloackes from the jedi in the same way yoda did with the sith.

And if it were a clone he should also have the Force and then be sensed by the jedi.

I think this is where the dreaded Midichlorians would come into play. It's possible that the clone (Palpatine) does not have a symbiotic relationsihp with Midichlorians. Of course this is all fanboy speculation, but it seems to fit.

Neil

And if it were a clone he should also have the Force and then be sensed by the jedi.

I think this is where the dreaded Midichlorians would come into play. It's possible that the clone (Palpatine) does not have a symbiotic relationsihp with Midichlorians. Of course this is all fanboy speculation, but it seems to fit.

Neil

Not if they are as mitocondriah... ???

Confused

Well, Midichlorians can't be in the DNA and must be organelle's within a cell, like mitochondrion (cells power plant). Well current cloning is done by putting the DNA into another cell rather than duplicating the whole cell, so you would expect a clone of a Jedi to only have the force strength of who ever they got the egg cell from.

Remember, clones can be altered. If the clones of Jango can have their behavior altered, I'm sure midichlorians can also be altered.

Neil

Well, yes, they might be able to add them into the cell :( Hmm, they could make all the clones Jedi's easily that way :|

But he's a Dark Side apprentice.  He was a Jedi Master, but not a Sith Master. :music:

~Harry

Ooh! :oops:

BTW, should we make a petition to make Harry Potter change his new avatar to his older one? Realy, Harry! That avatar was a part of you, I realy liked it.

The file size is too big for this board, so I am unable to use it. I'll try to find something dealing with me, though. :)

~Harry

You know, I think it would be better if the final Anakin/Obiwan duel happened on Dagobah.  There's got to be a reason why that cave is strong with the dark side of the force.  Maybe Anakin succumbs to the darkside there.  That would be cool.  Or maybe it's where Dooku dies.  Who knows?

I've been thinking about this too and wondering why the cave is so strong with the dark side. I really think something needs to happen there in Episode III.

Mari