New Eye-wear for Mr. Williams ??

Greggeth

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The specs are a little passe, but maybe there is something comforting about a guy who is undeniably classy without being trendy.

An interesting question. Thank you for bringing it up.

:fouetaa:

It depends on his tastes. I like his music, more than his glasses, but he should try lighter frames cause the one's he uses are a kinda big. Or maybe he might decide to get contacts. Who knows?

Well... at least this subject is somewhat On-Topic....  compared with all the Off-Topic LOTR posts...

Please explain to me why Lord of the Rings cannot be discussed in the "General Discussion" forum. The description of that forum clearly says, "JOHN WILLIAMS, Film Music, Movies, Music...". So as long as the movies or their scores are being discussed here, I don't have an issue. This year I just plan on having one thread devoted to that subject as opposed to about 50.

Neil

His baldness is the reason why I worship at the Towner Shrine. Music? Is Williams a composer? Gee, the things you learn on the net. I may have to one day give this music of his a listen and see if it's OK. :eek:

His baldness is the reason why I worship at the Towner Shrine. Music? Is Williams a composer? Gee, the things you learn on the net. I may have to one day give this music of his a listen and see if it's OK.  :eek:

:)

Good form.