Abridged Attack of the Clones Script!

Lurker

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO much better than the original. At least I'm laughing with it this time :)

I love the part where he tells her he's killed all of them, women and cheldren too and she says, I think I love you :)

It's so true, there was nothing in the film that made her fall in love with him yet she does, in two secods... Maybe she likes immature little twats.. Or maybe she saw something we didn't!!!?!?!?!????!!! ROTFLMAO

so true, there was nothing in the film that made her fall in love with him yet she does, in two secods... Maybe she likes immature little twats.. Or maybe she saw something we didn't!!!?!?!?!????!!!  :mrgreen:

Perhaps Lucas will go back in 10 years and create another back story to explain that. :)

~Harry

I love the part where he tells her he's killed all of them, women and cheldren too and she says, I think I love you  :mrgreen:  

It's so true, there was nothing in the film that made her fall in love with him yet she does, in two secods... Maybe she likes immature little twats.. Or maybe she saw something we didn't!!!?!?!?!????!!!  :)

I agree it made absolutely no sense....This was really funny, althought the language was rather bad and I didn't enjoy that as much. A little bad language I don't mind but that was pretty bad. The best change is during the love scene when all of the people look down at their tickets to make sure they are at the right movie. I felt the same way when I watched the movie, lol.

Brandon

LOL

That was pretty good. With the corny dialogue in the love story (the biggest weakness in AOTC besides the awful treatment of the music, which is a travesty beyond comprehension and worse than TPM's hackjobs) I think they just fell in love over each other's looks. Or maybe it was pheremones? Then again, since when did young people need words to fall in love? I used to just fall in love with girls by looks alone (still do, ;) ). Or hell... maybe Amidala was shallow and simple minded enough for Anakin's Mind tricks to have worked on her. :mrgreen:

Now, I noticed that there was also a Harry Potter parody script as well. I didn't read the whole thing yet, but I skimmed through it and found that equally hilarious! Especially one of the last lines about the parents saying "This is a kid's movie?" LOL!

-Chris

Now, I noticed that there was also a Harry Potter parody script as well. I didn't read the whole thing yet, but I skimmed through it and found that equally hilarious! Especially one of the last lines about the parents saying "This is a kid's movie?" !

Is there a site with this script and any other "abridged" scripts? I loved the AOTC one, so I wondered where I can find others.

Thanks,

Ray Barnsbury

Follow the link that Indy posted again. Later in the thread, someone posts the link to the guy's website, where he has those parody treatments to several more popular movies.

-Chris

Jamesyboy - checking Justin's Superman disc :mrgreen:

;)

Justin -Who hasn't started on James' stuff.... :(

Poor James is waiting for a shipment from me too. I've been endlessly delayed by work and other trades and such, but I'm almost ready... I think.... :oops: I hope... :roll:

-Chris, Who has a bad habit of accepting several trades at the same time and then getting lost in his own work... :(