• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah it worked

*activate sarcasm*

[Vader]What do you mean?[/Vader]

Neil

I never saw that before. That was funny. The next forum update should include this sort of thing.

----------------

Alex Cremers

What sort of thing? :D

Justin -Who's never acctually seen the original's (not since I was like 6 anyway) and is used to all the added things. Somehow I feel infected by it. :P

P.S. Did the emperor scream originally?

Oh yeah it worked

*activate sarcasm*

[Vader]What do you mean?[/Vader]

Neil

I never saw that before. That was funny. The next forum update should include this sort of thing.

----------------

Alex Cremers

what's that?some kind of "MB effect" i can't see?

K.M.

BTW about the Trilogy DVD's commentary track. Wouldn't it be cool if they could somehow go back in time and get the 1977 Lucas in the same room as the 2003 Lucas and have them do a commentary track together? :D

Sure its theoretically impossible. However, man would that be something else if it happened. Lucas seeing the power mad giant he's eventually become.

It would be like getting Anakin Skywalker in the same room as Darth Vader if you catch my drift! :P

Yes. And if he'd be honest, and not as generous as he normally is.

"So, here comes another moment where George decided to fuck up my score."

Instead, we'll probably get Rick McCallum babbling out of his backside again.

"Here's another beatiful example of how, with modern technology, we can do whatever we want in post-production. For this scene, George wanted some other music than what was written for it, so we digitally altered the scoring, and it's flawless. It's just amazing."

:P

- Marc

Yes. And if he'd be honest, and not as generous as he normally is.

"So, here comes another moment where George decided to fuck up my score."

LOL

Yeah so true! Be nice if they gave Williams some truth serum before his commentary so he could let us know how he REALLY feels.

Marc, that's scary. I could hear McCallum actually saying that.  

Well McCallum usually does swear like a sailor but he does it kissing Lucas ass rather than spanking it so it'd be more like ....

"Lucas is such a MOTHER F$%^ING genius! I am so F$%^ING glad I would for such a total F%^^ING cinematic master. Those F$^&ING people who don't like Lucas can eat SHIT!"

That sort of thing. 8O

-Rogue Leader who is like the anti-McCallum only with a much better vocabulary. :P

Well The emperor also cries like a little girl (since you say Luke does and it is the same sceam), and definately the emperor is more unlike to a little girl than luke. But nobody argues about his scream. ( ithink it it fine in the movie, dont get me wrong)

Luke chose to fall than to join Vader, the Emperor is a very old man who was just picked up and tossed into the shaft. Not to mention he was probably being jolted by some of his own lightning. Plus he realizes that he was just betrayed by his right hand man, it's probably a pissed off scream. The Emperor's scream is fine and appropriate, but Lucas should have left Lukes fall remain silent.

Yeah well, If I had been Luke (hoe odd it sounds :( ) i would not gripped the antenna in the fall nad neither call Leia for Help. I would asssume my fate (death) consequent of my choice (that was death instead surrendering to the dark side). Obi Wan didnt scream and i hope Lucas does not mess with that (there is not time anyway)

Indysolo wrote:

There's nothing to see. It was just a little joke I made.  

Neil - still wondering what QMM meant

Exactly

Instead, we'll probably get Rick McCallum babbling out of his backside again.

Have you heard his schbiel on his weight fluctuations relating to the production phases of Star Wars, it's just sad.