Spiderman 2 Teaser

Lurker

Method acting isn't bad- but, as Olivier said- "It's the easy way out". The story between him and Dustin Hoffman is a classic in film circles.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the LOTR sequel the Two Towers made more money than FOTR.  

So these sorts of things can happen.

Yeah, but the Fellowship of the ring was a great, huge, visually impressive and emotional film, while Spiderman was solid, but not really a milestone. I´d say a maximum of 300 mio. for part II

About the Spiderman 2 Trailer:

It was kinda boring, but it seemed like Elfman really wanted to revamp that theme of his. I guess adding that choir to it made it sound a little better. I'll probably look at this film next year. Hopefully Kirsten Dunst will have had ample time to get a makeover and look the way that Mary Jane is supposed to look...Attractive, perhaps?!

Oh and about Hayden Christensen's (or however u spell his last name) work in Star Wars. Damn, his acting range came up shorter than five Danny Devito's in that movie. I'll never forget such timeless quotes as "I hate them!" and "I didn't know the country fried steak came wit' peas!" Ok maybe he didn't he didn't say that last part, but it would have made for a funny awkward silence.

Anyways, go see Harry Potter 3. That will pretty much be JW's score of the year, unless "Something wicked this way comes..." and Terminal somehows manages to be the better of the 2 scores. In any event sounds a great score year to me!

It was kinda boring, but it seemed like Elfman really wanted to revamp that theme of his. I guess adding that choir to it made it sound a little better.

Are you saying thats new music? Cause I think thats just old music from the first movie, Ive listened to the soundtrack and it sounds like its from the first movie.

I'm looking forwards to the plot twist in Spidey 2, its hopefully gonna be really cool. And Cliff Robertson and Willem Dafoe are coming back to shoot some flashback scenes! Score! Molina looks pretty good as Doc Ock, and I hope they use him well.

I'm looking forwards to the plot twist in Spidey 2, its hopefully gonna be really cool. And Cliff Robertson and Willem Dafoe are coming back to shoot some flashback scenes! Score! Molina looks pretty good as Doc Ock, and I hope they use him well.

What plot twist?

Where did you hear there would be a plot twist?

Wouldn't you like to know :mrgreen:  

Max-Hi Command of Geekness on the JWfan boards

Know's the rumored plot twist

If I wanted to know the plot twist I could friggin do a net search and find it out in minutes. I dont like to know plot twists in advance of seeing a film.

I was just wondering what this "twist" pertains too.

Spoiler Alert

I heard that Harry Osborn finds a secret compartment with his dads goblin armor, and that he gets involved in one of the fights in the movie, or might be in the next movie. You can see in the trailer that Harry has the knife on Spidey, and thats when Doc Ock is saying, He's all yours, you can kill him, I think thats what he says.