#SnowyVernalSpringsEternal

The Official Michael Giacchino Thread

2 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

The new Empire Magazine podcast is an interview with Giacchino and David Arnold ahead of their RAH concert

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/empire-podcast-michael-giacchino-david-arnold-star-trek-sherlock/

Now that's a fun interview. These two have a very good synergy. I chuckled a bit here and there. Recommended to anyone looking for an hour of friendly radio banter to play in the background.

3 hours ago, Damien F said:

David Arnold dressed as Godzilla!!

Screenshot_2019-10-18-19-54-38.png

I have two reactions:

1) WRONG GODZILLA!

2) David Arnold confirmed as composer for Godzilla Vs Kong, this picture is irrefutable proof.

I enjoyed Lewis 'Sebulba' MacLeod's turns as Boris Johnson and Donald Trump and would certainly like to see David Arnold's programme suggestion of Hans Zimmer v Rachel Portman come to fruition!

DSC03455.JPG

Well I finally had a chance to watch this and it was... OK.  Nice cast at least

The small amount of score was very Giacchino-y (mostly percussion based action music ala Jurassic World), and they even tracked in Roar! from Cloverfield at one point

Giacchino has composed the themes and nami melumad the score for the upcoming VR medal of honor videogame. Yay! It seems a release is coming too

I thinl it comes from a interview made in spanish, if you search "giacchino melumad medal of honor" its the only link i found.

I have no idea who Nami Melumad is, but Giacchino's themes are pretty much essential to that 'era' of Medal of Honor. I suspect they'll reuse some of his past music from the older games as well. I hope he gets to do more in the future (though going the VR route's... risky for a franchise revival)