Potterdom Film/Score Series Thread

JoeinAR

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the release date for the soundtrack has been changed from November 8, 2005 to November 15, 2005. No official word has been received as to the reason for the date being changed according to the www.hpana.com site.

http://www.hpana.com/news.18863.html

I chuckle at HPFAN's picture of a presumably naked Mr. Radcliffe (even though I am sure he has some form of loin cloth on under the water) because I do not know many people who wear glasses while bathing. Perhaps this is when Myrtle pops up out of the water and flashes Harry, and he had to put glasses on to see those transparent Bosoms of Abraham a little better.

Oh, and, Leaky Cauldron now has an entirely new GoF t.v. spot with, ahem, a wonderful little clip of a ferret. And lots of previous Harry Potter music. (mainly Numbus 2000 and a big Hedwig's Theme at the end)

Doyle must be very busing trying to insert JW's new themes into the score.

Clearly they've given Williams a week to re-write the score, right KM? Wink

And record it  :)  

:thumbup:

K.M.

It's about time Paddy Doyle got a bit more spotlight shone on him

Hitch :thumbup: Doyle's "Much Ado About Nothing". Exquisite.

Hogwarts, the final outpost. These are the continuing sexcapades of the whiz-kid Harry Potter. His 8 year school term, to explore strange new spells, to seek out new crazy characters and new girls. To bodily go where no wizard has gone before.

DA DAHHHHHHH DA DA DAAAH DAHHH DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHH

(You can either hum the Star Trek theme or the Harry Potter theme....both are the same if you do it right)

STHARRY TREPOTTEREK in color (as spoken by Sir Sean Connery)

We are the Potters. Lower your protego charms and surrender your wands. We will add your biological and magical distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will tranfigure to service us. Resistance is futile.

Justin

"I shall leave you as you left me. Cused for all eternity. Buried alive....buried alive..."

"RO-O-O-O-O-ON!!!!!!!!

RO-O-O-O-O-ON!!!!!!!!"

Justin

Ron, you are looking at the only wizard to have beaten the no-win scenario. (Which is every movie so far)

Oh do you? Do you have any idea, Ron, how many times I have had to listen to Hermione on the comm, telling me her trouble? Do you have any idea of the ribbing I've had to endure in the Gryffindor common room... to the effect that Hogwarts is a static death trap?

Oh, Harry, it was You-Know-Who! We picked him up at Thames... He put... creatures... in our bodies... to control our minds. He must us... say lies... do things. He thought he controlled us, but he did not. Neville was strong.