So....Harry, Jason, Ray... (a new era)

Director

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray - Disney World is the place where dreams are born -- at least for me.

I've been there countless times. For a while, I was going twice a year and I went with my choir in high school to sing at their Candlelight Processional. I met a bunch of the Disney Orchestra, got to sit in their rehearsals, and became really good acquaintances (not really "friends") with Derric Johnson, the conductor who is even more animated that Johnny when conducting -- and who credits Johnny with being the most inspired musical genius he's ever met and his mentor at conducting. It was great!

Next time you go to Disney (if it's before January), you should tell me and that way Harry can fly down and we can all have a grand ol' time over there. Which is your favorite park? Obviously, (look at my username), my favorite is MGM. I used to hate EPCOT, but I've come to appreciate it much more now -- especially after being part of their productions for 3 years.

Dan - who has friends who work at Disney and who has walked from EPCOT to The Magic Kingdom through the underground Disney tunnels......super cool!

:) "What We Want Is In That Room" from Panic Room (Shore)

Harry - As it turned out, I wasn't here tonite either. A friend picked me up and we went to have dinner, discuss our Williams project and then we met some friends at the beach and discussed the project even more.

I'll be here tomorrow, though. Actually, today!

Dan - who has many things to do this summer, including trying to find a way to get to Cleveland in late July 8O

:) "Working Elevator" from Panic Room (Shore)

Awww, shucks! I feel like I missed all the fun. Hector - why so melodramatic à la daytime soaps?

Dan - wanting us all to get along and honour the sacred trust of the HDH Alliance

:) (same)

Awww, shucks!  I feel like I missed all the fun.  Hector - why so melodramatic à la daytime soaps?

Dan - wanting us all to get along and honour the sacred trust of the HDH Alliance

:mrgreen: (same)

sniff, sniff..... I'm okay.

Hector - also annoyed because he has over 400 post

Hey, guys! I was just doing some catching up. Glad to run into you again. I'll be back in a bit. Need to go spread my thoughts elsewhere. Why didn't Jason come in?

Dan - wondering about that child

:music: "Playing Love" from The Legend Of 1900 (Morricone)

Hey, guys!  I was just doing some catching up.  Glad to run into you again.  I'll be back in a bit.  Need to go spread my thoughts elsewhere.  Why didn't Jason come in?

Dan - wondering about that child

:music: "Playing Love" from The Legend Of 1900 (Morricone)

Alright! WE'll be waiting!

~Harry :jump:

Why the crying, Ren?

I'll be back......stop posting everywhere else so I can come back sooner!

Dan - hoping they don't see the ulterior motive in that

:music: "Time" from The Devil's Advocate (Howard)

It's OK, Harry. We'll let Ren explain herself tomrorow.

Dan - wanting to hear more

:music: "After the Party" from The Count Of Monte Cristo (Shearmur)

It is the end of the month....

Dan -- who cannot believe he went there.

:music: "After the Party" from The Count Of Monte Cristo (Shearmur)

:roll: , I can't believe you went there either, but it's still funny.

I back, but haven't been posting as much with school and junk. I now have six days off from school, so I'll pretty much be here 24-7.

-Jason

Here is the run down:

Friday: unused school district snow day

Saturday/sunday: you know

Monday: memorial day

Tueday/Wednesday: unused snow days number 2 and 3

Our school district has an allowence of three days for school to be closed during the winter months if there is significant snowfall. Since we didn't use any of the days during the winter, they are being we get three days off and the three days they gave us off were friday, tuesday and wednesday, as sort of a memorial day vacation.

-Jason

You're kidding!!! My old high school would make us go the five days they alotted for snow, so we had five extra days of school when we didn't get any snowdays. Must be nice! :music:

~Harry