So....Harry, Jason, Ray... (a new era)

Director

What's up?

Dan - who's on his way out to shoot, but will return tonite/tomorrow morning with a vengence.

:music: "A Second Chance" from The Accidental Tourist

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that, Mr. Potter.

Proud of you, Harry. :music:

Dan - who doesn't know how Harry does it. :?:

:music: "Back With Sara" from The Accidental Tourist

I was so busy today that I didn't get a chance to come and sign up early so I'm member number 54 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes, a new era. I like the new site, but it will take some getting used to. And like Harry asked, are you going to the Cleveland concert? It would be cool if we all went!

Ray Barnsbury

Yes, nice avatar, Ren.

Harry -- sorry. I thought I did reply to your question about the Cleveland concert.

What are the dates again? I doubt I can go. I have a very busy summer coming up. Who knows, though? I might be able to pull off a small detour to Ohio. I've never been there. Maybe an old friend will fly up and meet me so that I won't be all alone and frightened in a far away place.

Do you have Jason's e-mail address? You/I should e-mail him so that he can join us as soon as he gets his AOL fixed.

Hector - you are more than welcome to join our little posting group. I must admit that's its pretty fun.

For a time there, Harry and I would end up having conversations on a few threads at one time, so I just decided to make a new thread so that we could post freely and converse without disturbing the peace throughout the MB.

Over time, Jason (CruciformSword) joined and, before my brief departure, Ray (Bradbury) joined us.

Indysolo makes an occassional guest appearance too.

Dan - reminiscent of the good ol' days when he was able to post for hours on end without a worry in the world

:) "The Passage Of Time / A Changing Of Seasons" from Bicentennial Man (Horner)

what's wrong with my hello kitty wizard avatar???? :cry: :music:

I couldn't link to it so I just used my Harry Potter one.

Harry, what do you mean . . did you want mine?

Yes, I feel like I have had nothing but problems but hey I finally signed up and here I am!!!! YEAH! Nothing in my life is easy - but isn't that supposed to build character!!???!!!

Cool, Hector! I'm convinced that California is the most beautiful place to live in this country. Never been to Baja, though. But I do have a friend that lives there!

Dan - who will live in California as of January 2003

:music: "Zam the Assassin and The Chase Through Coruscant" from Attack Of The Clones

Over time, Jason (CruciformSword) joined and, before my brief departure, Ray (Bradbury) joined us.  

Bradbury? As in Ray Bradbury the author of Farenheit 451? :music:

Ray Barnsbury-who understands the mix-up

:devil: Beware, for Something Wicked, This Way, Comes!

Dan - trying to save himself

:music: "Yoda and the Younglings" from Attack Of The Clones

p.s. Hi, Ray! So glad you're here! What's up?

Thanks! I'm glad to be here. Nothing is really "up" persay. I'm just looking forward to things like summer, Minority Report, Harry Potter DVD, stuff like that. How about you? Anything interesting? And how are the JW experience "memoirs" coming? I'm excited to read them!

Ray Barnsbury

Someone wants to pay my airfare and tickets?  :devil:

Never mind Hector, Harry! Pay for MY tickets and bus fair. I'm not that far away. Only uhhhmmmmm.... 4....5 hours. ;)

Justin -Who thinks Harry the "Wizard" should be able to like....wish money to himself or something... :music:

what's wrong with my hello kitty wizard avatar???? :cry:  :)  

I couldn't link to it so I just used my Harry Potter one.

Harry,  what do you mean . . did you want mine?

Oh no no no, I don't want yours. I meant that the one I used to use that I made doesn't work on here because it's too big of a file.

~Harry

Director -- The concerts are July 27th and July 28th. The 27th is a performance of the Violin Concerto and TreeSong. The 28th is a "Salute to the Silver Screen".

~Harry :)

Thanks, Harry. I'm sorry I missed you all today. I bought The Others, Vanilla Sky, and Presumed Innocent on DVD today and a few friends came over to watch The Others.

I thought it would be better, but it was still good. Nicole Kidman is excellent, as is the director/composer. Great score.......truly impressive.

Jason! I'm glad you got that taken care of. Welcome back!

Ray- Let's set up a time for all of us to meet here and I'll tell you all about my "memoirs". They are truly exciting.

Harry- I think I might be in Disney World in late July. I have to make some calls and find out. I would love to go to the concert. I'm gonna see what I can do. Hopefully, I'll be able to swing it. If, by any chance, I can't make it, we can try again for 2003 for the Hollywood Bowl concerts. I'll be in L.A. by then and we can all have a California Adventure. I think that'll be pretty neat.

If you haven't noticed, I've been trying to get my post count up and I was waiting for you three to show up today. We have to try again soon. Tomorrow, Wednesday, I'll be tied up because I have a shoot in the evening, but Thursday looks promising! My Dad are going to watch Episode I on DVD on Thursday night and then we're going to see Episode II on Friday morning/afternoon. I can't wait. I'm certain he'll like this one --- especially since he liked Episode I.

Any new additions to your CD and/or DVD collections? I'm excited about your debut film, Harry. I'll be sure to pick it up next Tuesday and watch it with my best friend. He never saw it and I'm sure he'll like it. You must've been real excited to see yourself on the big screen. I bet it was a hoot, as my high school music teacher would say -- she was from Tennessee.

Dan - who was incredibly excited when he saw himself on the big screen for the first time

:) "A Good Mother" from The Others (Amenàbar)

Hey Hector some of us, myself included have little or no use for anything Andre Lux has to say.

(whisper in the dark) Act On Your Anger, Morn! Crush those who anger you!

Dan - getting ready to run

:mrgreen: "The Shuttle" from SpaceCamp

Hey Dan, you're going to Disney World? That's great, I love that place. Have you been there before? I went once when I was five, and then my family and I have gone three times over the past six years. It's an amazing vacation. I guess if you're missing JW in Cleveland, you'll be in the next best place!

Ray Barnsbury-anxious to discuss Disney World with Dan :music:

If you haven't noticed, I've been trying to get my post count up and I was waiting for you three to show up today.  We have to try again soon.  

Well I won't be here much this evening, because I'm going to go see Star Wars again. :music:

~Harry