Greeting Cards with John Williams music

Hector J. Guzman

Hey Andreas, you're very talented. ;) Please, make greeting cards with midis of John Williams music.

Hector - who every year would like to send a Valentine e-card with the Love Theme from Superman

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be really cool i think some of us could do that though. . .

ren, who thinks that might be a nice summer hobby. . .making flash JW card.

LOL This is an awesome idea! I would've thought that there would be some greeting cards already in existence featuring John Williams music. Unless all that copyright stuff got in the way of course ...

CYPHER

Last night the upcoming Star Wars DVDs made the Yahoo news headlines, so I cliked on it and on the links I decided to go to TheForce.Net, and there I found they have Valentine e-cards, so I thought we could do it. Of course, when I saw "we" I mean someone else other than me, hahaha. But seriously, I mean, I do not know if permission for using the music needs to be taken, but there are plenty of websites that have John Williams midis, and besides, this is not for making business. And I would think TheForce.Net would have a more difficult problem than us because here they would be regular greeting cards, unlike those they have with Star Wars images.

Anyhoo, I know you will say since I'm not doing anything who cares... just a thought :(

And Angela's Ashes too, though this isn't very 'traditional' Irish music. Plus it's kind of depressing.

CYPHER - wondering if he's ever seen (or even heard of) a St. Patrick's Day card ... :mrgreen: