No More Indy IV?

Lurker

I am willing to bet that E3 will be the best prequel BY FAR

That kind of thinking will only lead to dissapointment.

Neil

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's sad about your comment is that for Lucas....it takes what seems an impossible amount of effort. :music:

Justin

What's sad about your comment is that for Lucas....it takes what seems an impossible amount of effort. :music:

Justin

Your right. That is sad! :cry:

Hopefully SOMEDAY after Lucas passes on and the franchise goes into someone else's hands we will finally see a worthy SW film.

Hopefully not . . . I'd rather see it just end after Episode III. The OT will remain classic forever and the prequels will fade away like a bad dream.

Ray Barnsbury

Hah, the TV show is on:

http://www.theforce.net/holonet

"I asked him about Star Wars' future and he got really excited and told me in thinly veiled comments that it is going to TV (live-action) . He couldn't go into details because he was under a legal contract.

So I asked this gentlemen if the show was pre-EP4, he said maybe with a smile, then I asked about Vader, and he had the same response, same with Chewbacca, same with Tarkin. Anyways he said Lucasfilm was really excited about this, and he did mention that there were to be no Episodes 7-9."

So have you seen an advanced screening then, or is it just "Lucas' track record isn't too good"?

So have you seen an advanced screening then, or is it just "Lucas' track record isn't too good"?

Name a Lucas directed movie since 1977 that was universally loved? I'll name 2 from the 1970's: American Grafiti and Star Wars. I'd say since that time the man's reputation as being a gifted storyteller have gone straight down the tubes, and he certainly hasn't done anything with Star Wars to warrant such blind faith that "Episode III" will be any good after the barely above mediocre The Phantom Menace and the downright awful Attack of the Clones.

Neil

Well, after evaluating the currently released information on Episode III I concluded that it will probably be a better movie than the first two prequels, though not as great as the Trilogy. Just an opinion, though. We'll find out in a year.

You know you can read any script and synopsis and come away feeling this has the possibility of being one of the best films ever made.

And then it gets made and hits the big screen.......... :sigh:

:devil:

:)

:)

censored

Yeah supposedly there were rumors it was gonna be called "Young Jedi Adventures" or something like that. Sounds to me like this will end up turning out like the "Young Indiana Jones Adventures". :P

You know you can read any script and synopsis and come away feeling this has the possibility of being one of the best films ever made.

That synopsis actually MOVED me.Lucas should hire Supershadow to write the script!

K.M.

True is many cases, but in alot of other cases a synopsis can make a movie just sound like the same dervative movies we see all the time.

What's sad about your comment is that for Lucas....it takes what seems an impossible amount of effort. 8O

That he is mad, 'tis true: 'tis true 'tis pity; and pity 'tis 'tis true.

Its looking more and more like Indy is going to need someone to go in search of and rescure his own series.

The irony of it all just hurts! ROTFLMAO