POA Score Mp3's Are Here!!!

scallenger

Original Message:

Has anyone already done or is planning to have downloadable mp3's of each track up in the meantime before the cd gets released? It'd probably be greatly appreciated by a lot of people.

Well, guess what I found! That's right, the mp3's! Don't know who it is that put them up or how long it will last but here they are!

DELETED BY MODERATOR

Enjoy!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't checked the newly edited message at the very top, I have now found mp3's of the all the tracks at this link:

DELETED BY MODERATOR

"scallenger" I suggest you familiarize yourself with the rules before posting here, specifically rule number 11 which states, "Avoid posting VIDEO or MUSIC files and/or promoting pages containing VIDEO or MUSIC files such as MPEG, Windows Media, RealMedia or MP3 unless they are from your own creations or compositions. You may provide links to pages (not direct links to files) that LEGALLY use video or sound clips for promotional purposes (review sites, online stores, mp3.com artists...)". You can read the rules here.

Neil

Erm... sorry about that. I should have known better.

Well I guess then if anyone would like them they can PM me or send an e-mail to time_dome@hotmail.com

That's okay to do... I hope? :mrgreen:

I have Norton Antivirus.

Hence...i NEVER have a virus.

A matter of time, my friend, just a matter of time. :mrgreen:

I have Norton Antivirus.

Hence...i NEVER have a virus.

Do you keep your virus definitions up to date? Also, do you have a firewall installed? And have you installed the latest service pack and every single security patch for your system?

Marian - :mrgreen:

XP has a firewall, you should know this.

And yes I update nearly every day, definitions, packs and patches.

As easy as cake.

Been watching 2010?

Neil

XP has a firewall, you should know this.

Have you configured it well?

And yes I update nearly every day, definitions, packs and patches.

What a lot of work. :mrgreen:

Marian - who updates his system every now and then.

Configure?

If you don't configure your firewall carefully, chances are that either your network connection is somewhat unusable or your firewall doesn't protect you too well.

With an additude like that, better get a Mac.

Why? I feel perfectly save with my three Linux boxes. :) And Windows is safe as well behind my Linux gateway.

Marian - :)

What did I tell you, computers are up there with religion and poltics for some people.

Ray Barnsbury

So is music.

Just had to say that after that "It's only a CD" comment someone made.

So is music.  

Just had to say that after that "It's only a CD" comment someone made.

Yeah, no kidding. Amazing to me that those comments appeared on a forum where we continuously discuss music with a fervor.

Ray Barnsbury-whose computer is not a sensitive issue for him

Could some please send my the link to the Azkaban Mp3's, I would be so greatful! Thanks! My e-mail is sktrb919@sbcglobal.net, or PM me on this site, thanks a bunch!

My free trial version of Norton ran out, so I have AVG Anti-Virus (free with free daily updates). Works great. Add to that, I have WinXP, Zone Alarm, and my Mailwasher spam blocker/deleter/bouncer, and stay very clear of suspicious files and websites... hence I am virus-free.

Before I had those things, however... I was absolutely bombarded by them, LOL!

Add to that, I have WinXP, Zone Alarm, and my Mailwasher spam blocker/deleter/bouncer, and stay very clear of suspicious files and websites...

Then how are you able to get to this site? Shouldn't all that block this forum?

:thumbup:

DDPrick: Yes, cookies and ID trackers are blocked from most sites but I allow them on JWFan.net and a couple of others that I visit frequently.

However, my topic reply notification feature sometimes doesn't work. I'll come to the site and notice that I didn't get a reply email from a thread that had posts after mine. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I wouldn't bother with MP3s of this. This is one score I am definately buying.

Of course, but until the CD comes out....

Neil

Hi all, I'd love to hear this, but work has a fire wall installed that will not allow it, and at home, I'm too busy to sit for an hour and just listen. I'd love to be able to liten to this on my train ride to/from work.

Please PM me where I can find the MP3s.

thanks

Craig