Just got a call from the Boston crowd

Talked to Neil, Ren and Ray.

As far as I could understand from the less then stellar connection, they are having a great time, they talked to Williams and got authographs.

That's all the details I have, except for Neil and Ray's exact description of the clothes Renovia was wearing.

Needless to say I can't wait for the photo's.

:P

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they talked to Williams and got authographs.

Pfff, at least I got to see thé Howard Shore himself, from a mere distance of twohundred metres!

Also, all 3 wished me a happy birthday.

I don't have your phone number.

:P

they are having a great time

thumbs up!

That black speck, waving around...was that Howard?

Yeah, he could be recognized from that distance as he did not have a baton in his hand.

And how's the jolly manage-a-trois going? Did the age difference bother them?

:fouetaa: 'Entering Airport' from Speed by Mark Mancina

I doubt it has. I wonder if that would even be possible, since it includes the name of a celebrity.

Marian - who wasn't in Boston, therefore the meeting could hardly be called "official". :roll:

8O Legend (Jerry Goldsmith)

I'd call to wish you a happy birthday, but you have to accept the charges overseasmen.

Still thinking about what you can give me in return for the debt.....

Happy Birthday.

You...have it recorded?

Stefancos- who confused Neil by answering his with "Hans Zimmer".

No, but I have pictures of Ren and "Ray" talking to you and pictures of Ren dialling you and using the phone card. Truly exciting stuff.

Neil

Because someone might confuse him with a Ray of sunlight or something. "Ray" simply backs Neil up in court. ;)

Seriously Ray isn't his real name. It's Garbonzo Fonzerellie. ;)

Justin

That's just a screen name, though truth be told I think we all went back in forth calling him "Ray" and his real name. ;)

Neil

hey - didn't andreas say the name of the thread is fine now? get off my back or i'm never calling you again. ;)

You mean we will have to go through this crap again next year?

Well we wouldn't have to call you if you just came to Boston. ;)

Neil

That's just a screen name, though truth be told I think we all went back in forth calling him "Ray" and his real name.  :mrgreen:

Neil

Well, Ray Barnsbury is a great name.

Haha, sorry for the confusion. Yes "Ray Barnsbury" is an alias composed of my middle name and street name, and it's infinitely more interesting than my real name (just ask Diskobolus, he was devastated by my real name :mrgreen: ). And yeah, I answered to both names on the trip. I mean it was natural for these people to call me Ray of course, out of habit, and it was equally natural for me to respond since that's who I am here. And everyone can feel free to use Ray w/o quotations online if you like, I don't mind at all.

Ray Barnsbury

Darn it!

I know KM and myself have discussed going to see Williams at concert. Au wants to too, when she gets here. I hope Williams lives long enough for us to schedule something like that, and maybe meet some of you. :mrgreen:

-Chris, Now going to that "official" thread to see if pix are up yet....

an alias composed of my middle name and street name

Heehee, that would make my name David Alamos. I may have to start using that. :pukeface:

I too would like to be able to make it to a concert in the near future, both to see Williams live and to meet some of the board members. I'll be starting a new full-time job soon, and may actually be able to start saving up my money to make it happen, possibly even London? Who knows.

Anthony