*** The Official Boston JWFan Meeting ***

Ren

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guy's!!

I havn't posted here in ages but had to when i was reading the thingy on the site....

I saw you all waiting outside the door for JW!!!

I was like, "oh there are his groupie's!!" to my mom lol

i wish i could have been there too but i was there for the show on the 22 in my white tuxedo cause it was my h.s. graduation day (that's what my school where's lol) oh well......

Adios!

Cool! So were you there both nights, or just the 22? And when you saw us were you actually there by the door, or just passing by?

Ray Barnsbury

Hey Guy's!!

I havn't posted here in ages but had to when i was reading the thingy on the site....

I saw you all waiting outside the door for JW!!!  

I was like, "oh there are his groupie's!!" to my mom lol

i wish i could have been there too but i was there for the show on the 22 in my white tuxedo cause it was my h.s. graduation day (that's what my school where's lol) oh well......

Adios!

Next time feel free to say hello!

i have added the "leaving hogwarts. . .eh, Boston section".....That was Ray's idea. I'll add my final thoughts later today.

Pianoman:

Were you one of the people I asked if they had an extra ticket? Did you see me hassling people near the entrance looking for a ticket?

Foxfan, no i wasn't lol........ would have been kinda funny though if i was........

and Ray, i was just walking by you all, i had no idea that you were from JWfan though otherwise i would have been like "OMG I GOTTA TALK TO THOSE PEOPLE!!!" :mrgreen: lol........

Also i was only there on the 22nd

I got some pic's though of JW conducting, there's one really great one i'll see what i can do to post it

Foxfan, no i wasn't lol........ would have been kinda funny though if i was........

and Ray, i was just walking by you all, i had no idea that you were from JWfan though otherwise i would have been like "OMG I GOTTA TALK TO THOSE PEOPLE!!!"  :mrgreen: lol........

Also i was only there on the 22nd

I got some pic's though of JW conducting, there's one really great one i'll see what i can do to post it

I'm surprised you didn't hear me shouting, "Anyone else from JWFan.net??" I did it a number of times. :music:

During "Stars and Stripes" he also "conducts" the audience's clapping. Plus, the Boston Pops play "Stars and Stripes" almost EVERY day so they could probably play it with their eyes closed without a conductor or sheet music by now.

Neil bought the 60 minute card for about $18.00,

Not really. :)

we used Ren's cell to place the call. After entering in what seemed like a million numbers (35 to be exact)

It was well worth it!

the phone started ringing. Ren gave the phone to Neil. Neil, Ray and Ren each took their turns saying hello and happy birthday to Stefan. It was great fun to hear him. He speaks very eloquently and sound much nicer in person than through posts on the board :-P

I'm really not a nice person, but i'm good in pretending.

It was nice to hear from you guys as well, Ren's voice sounded different then I imagined.

There was a bit of a delay between the connections so it was rather difficult to hold a conversation.

Neil mentioned this to, yet I never noticed this.

Stefancos- still talking about a phonecall made 13 days ago.

It's the last picture i have and i remember taking pictures during Stars and Stripes.... im pretty sure

It sure sounded like the main title to Poltergeist. The audience applauding covered the sound of the TV static though.

Neil

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone want me to put up the larger pictures or are you all ok with what's up there?

Still plans to do this? I didnt seem to find them on the site earlier.

people_125.jpg

Seems he's likes to end bombastic finales that way. He finished that way Call of the Champions and the Tuba Concerto in the Orange County concert, earlier this month.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a picture of when Williams came out to tell us he couldn't stay on the 21st. Unfortunately I hadn't taken it with my digital camera so I'll have to find someone with a scanner to post it. I'll show it here as soon as I can.

ps. Included in the photo is also Ren's friend making an awkward face. Stay tuned...

Hey, folks. I just realized I should be at the next meeting, since I live in Brookline, MA. So keep my heads up, will ya?!

-Jesse

Too lazy to find out if you already have a meeting planned by reading the thread.

• 4 weeks later...