The Always Changing Face of Ron Weasley

Lurker

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daniel_radcliffe2.jpg

"Harry, is that a wand in your pocket, or you're just happy to see me?"

Whatever happened to her cutie looks? Again, puberty has not been kind to her.

----------------

Alex Cremers

Emma Watson is quite pretty. Just look at the pictures of her from the European premiere from a couple days ago.

The twins dont show up much in any movie but in POA they have this awesome scene when they give Harry the map. Ron has little screen time this time around.

Has their acting improved at all? I know it must be difficult to find two ginger twins with acting ability in Britain (of the required age), but their piss-poor line recital in Philosopher's Stone was cringingly bad.

Their delivery this time is much improved. I was shaking with laughter during this scene, it was very well done. Frankly I don't think they were abysmal in movies 1 or 2 - compared to Rupert Grint, they're Tom Hanks's.

Whatever happened to her cutie looks? Again, puberty has not been kind to her.

Wrong. The attached photo is one of my favorites, and I agree with you that the first pic is definitely, er . . . not "cutie."

links1.jpg

Emma Watson is quite pretty. Just look at the pictures of her from the European premiere from a couple days ago.  

Indeed

50912963.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE413A7F4167B8619964C0CA8CE2A900B1

50913184.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE775AAB3FE9CD95134DD8CAA26EC8ECB3

Ray Barnsbury

Yeah, that paper bag dress sucks, but she looks great from the shoulders up. I like the other premiere better though.

Ray Barnsbury

Okay, she's back on track. I can see that now. But what about her appearance in the movie? I've only seen a couple of photos and each time they make me think that this is not the same girl. Maybe she lost lost her cutie looks temporarily?

----------------

Alex Cremers

I like her look in the third movie. The clothes are much more complementing to her then the robes.

Dogs have owners, cats have servants.

Yeah, but parrots are cheeky and smarter. :P

"...and one captain, who called ma a 'cheeky fellow'".

Just reminded me of a line from a moive I never thought I'd be quoting....

Dogs have owners, cats have servants.

Yeah, but parrots are cheeky and smarter. :P

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

- Qui-Gon-Jin.

----------------

Alex Cremers

"...and one captain, who called ma a 'cheeky fellow'".

Actually, the quote is, "... one very fat colonel, who called me a 'cheeky fellow'".

My bad. (Can't believe someone else remembers dialogue from that movie :biglaugh:)

Similar to a class I had last term, it took me a while to realize it sucked. Plus, I'm able to recall the sounds of most things that I've ever heard. That's how I recall movie quotes quickly.

I'm also very good at recalling quotes. I just often mess up a word or two (especialy on movies I wasn't a huge fan of). But only rarely will I mess up a Simpsons, Indiana Jones, Big Lebowski or Amadeus quote (the four sources most often quoted by me).