Does Your Wife/Girlfriend Hate John Williams?

King Mark

Does your Wife hate JW  

33 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

...As I have been single again for 11 years, I can tell you that it sucks!!!...

...Sex is about number 10,000 on the list of importance....

I've been single for 17 years and I haven't seen the bad side of it yet 8O

With that second thing I totally agree with you.

I see what you are getting ad, but it's perfectly possible to have the same type of long lasting, meaningfull relationship without going to a church or city hall.

Marriage is promesing each other and often a higher spirit that you will stay together no matter what.

But since no human being can look into the future and see what will happen it's a pretty meaningless promise, IMO.

Realistically marriage means simply that you promise each other to be faithfull and to try as hard as you possible can to work out any problems that WILL occur on the long road together.

Anything else is pretty much wishfull thinking.

I see what you are getting ad, but it's perfectly possible to have the same type of long lasting, meaningfull relationship without going to a church or city hall.

Marriage is promesing each other and often a higher spirit that you will stay together no matter what.

But since no human being can look into the future and see what will happen it's a pretty meaningless promise, IMO.

Realistically marriage means simply that you promise each other to be faithfull and to try as hard as you possible can to work out any problems that WILL occur on the long road together.

Anything else is pretty much wishfull thinking.

Steef;

You are a wise man. Marriage is about a commitment made between two people, not about a piece of paper. Even if Tamara and I hadn't gone through the formality of the wedding, our commitment was the same.

I've been single for 17 years and I haven't seen the bad side of it yet

I'm glad you're enjoying it, but (and I mean this not as an insult) you are only 17 (correct me if I am wrong). As yet, you have some things to learn about yourself. In twenty years, when you are my age, you will see things very differently.

Trust me loneliness is a lousy business.

Very nice words SeekUYoda and BigKen. And what's up with this silly car analogy people were talking about? What, are some people missing vaginas or penises???

Ray Barnsbury

BigKenLittle, it sounds like you are more than just not as interested as others but have some sort of unhealthy aversion to sex, number 10,000, waited after marriage..... You are unnaturally prudish who thinks it's idealistic to not be interested in something as common and ordinary as pissing and shitting.

These are the reasons for being married, everyone. You know that someone has always got your best interests in their heart. Someone who will always tell you when you are wrong, stand beside you when you are right and never puts their selfish interests over the best thing you share.

Very nice. I second that! :love:

BigKenLittle, it sounds like you are more than just not as interested as others but have some sort of unhealthy aversion to sex, number 10,000, waited after marriage..... You are unnaturally prudish who thinks it's idealistic to not be interested in something as common and ordinary as pissing and shitting.

I disagree too. It has nothing to do with idealism or lack of interest - he just knows how amazing it is when it's only ever with one other person.

And sex is NOT the most important ascpect in a relationship.

I did not say it was. But I don't see any reason to avoid a good thing.

Yeah, but if you are ever only with one person, how do you know that's it's amazing.  

You might merely THINK it's amazing.

If it's amazing to me, why do I care if it's really amazing or not? :love:

wow. i was away from this thread. it got interesting. . . .

i don't want to be lumped into the statistics like SeekUYoda.

And the comments about Anthony/Neil/Stefan are too funny.

Dammit old man, somehow I knew you were gonna' get involved. :)

You are still 3 years my senior.

Agreed. Why so against marriage then?

I've never said that i'm against it, I just don't see the point of it, not in these modern times.

But also, why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?

I'm sorry, you are really mistaken if you think that a long term relationship with 2 people that are not married is free of any troubles.

2. Some STDs, such as the dreaded HIV virus for example, are so small that hundreds of them side by side can fit through the microscopic holes in the condom's structural makeup. Reduced risk; yes, complete protection; far from.

Oh great, science by the Pope. ;)

3. Many people hate using them and/or don't use them correctly, and mis-using and/or not using them once stops any benefit of using them every single other time.

That is a problem with the people who misuse then, not with the product itself.

If you are carefull and consistent with condoms, they are very reliable.

Also, it helps if you don't buy the cheapest ones, which feel like your girlfriends vagina is in another room somewere, and probably are not as strong as the high end ones (Trojan in the US, Durex in Europe)

4. STD spread have also grown since the advent of condoms. More people have sex thanks to condoms, and although they are safer than NOT using, the only true safe sex is within a completely monotonous relationship where both the man and woman are completely devoted to each other. In fact, they can't even use the term "safe sex" anymore to describe condoms because of the above mentioned facts. I think they are now required to use the term "safer sex." At least here in the USA sinec the late 90's.

Again, that problem relates to how people use condoms, not to condoms themselves.

Hey, aren't you supposed to not really know anything other than your very own existance? Why argue with anything? ;)

What the heck are you talking about now, lad?

They are valid reasons, yet without a marriage you can basically have the same feelings, right?

I'm only 19, and my experience on long-term relationships is nothing compared to others. But I have this to say, Stefan...

When/If you tell your partner those three magic words: "I Love You", doesn't the relationship change a tad after that, emotionally at least? Doesn't the intimacy grow after you've made love (love, not sex) for the first time to that particular person? After your first fight, don't things change too, for the better? (if it's not a brutal fight). Don't you agree a relationship is built mostly on those little things?

Well, marriage is one more of those things. Sure, a sheet of paper doesn't change anything, especially because it revolves around a promise you don't know if you can keep. But marriage is more than a status, I think. Marriage is the relationship that comes right after the person you love the most has sworn that you are the person he/she loves the most, too - and that he/she will do everything in his/her hand to be at your side no matter what.

Corny, isn't it? I know. But that's the only way marriage makes sense to me. And from here, the final stages of my teens, it looks like a positive thing, if it ever comes.

-Ross, talking about true marriages, not Elizabeth Taylor.

Trust me loneliness is a lousy business

in the end I feel more and more your last sentence is true.

sounds like butt sex to me!!! :);)

as far as those saying that marriage isn't important, that the marriage certificate isn't important.

Well if it isn't important, then why not just get it.

Because it is important. It ratifies a bond between two people in the real world.

When/If you tell your partner those three magic words: "I Love You", doesn't the relationship change a tad after that, emotionally at least?

It might chance if both people actually believe marriage, which in my particular situation is not the case.

Doesn't the intimacy grow after you've had sex for the first time with that particular person? After your first fight, don't things change too, for the better? (if it's not a brutal fight). Don't you agree a relationship is built mostly on those little things?

Definatly, but having sex and fighting are things that happen naturally in any romantic relationship.

Marriage is something that was concieved by man centuries ago.

It's not the same thing, you can plan a wedding, you can't plan a fight.

Well, marriage is one more of those things. Sure, a sheet of paper doesn't change anything, especially because it revolves around a promise you don't know if you can keep.

Indeed, and in the old days not keeping that promise got you into a lot of trouble, these days divorce is as common as any marriage.

But marriage is more than a status, I think. Marriage is the relationship that comes right after the person you love the most has sworn that you are the person he/she loves the most, too - and that he/she will do everything in his/her hand to be at your side no matter what.

That's a very personal thing, and if you and your girl feel that way then by all means pursue it.

Corny, isn't it? I know. But that's the only way marriage makes sense to me. And from here, the final stages of my teens, it looks like a positive thing, if it ever comes.

If it ment something to my girlfriend i would certainly consider marrying here, but not before making it clear that it means little to me, and getting a pre-nub

-Ross, talking about true marriages, not Elizabeth Taylor.

She changed husbands more then Madonna changes religions.

Stef, you totally misunderstood my post. I was talking about any couple at all, not only married ones. When/if you tell your girlfriend you loved her, didn't that change this in your case? (just an example). These things happen no matter what the couple (or the two individuals) believes.

Stef, you totally misunderstood my post.

Possible, though i'm not convinced that that is not your fault

I was talking about any couple at all, not only married ones. When/if you tell your girlfriend you loved her, didn't that change this in your case?

Definatly, it took away the enormous buildup of stress that had acumilated from all the times I tried to tell her, but chickened out.

Generally I feel more relaxed since then...more certain of myself, and her.

(just an example). These things happen no matter what the couple (or the two individuals) believes.

Hopefully.

Morn;

You really don't get it do you???

There are some things that are worth waiting for... Anticipation makes the moment better. I have NO aversion to sex whatsoever, but I am not as uncommonly drawn to it as some are, either. Sex is only wonderful, if it is something shared with someone special, otherwise it might just as well be masturbation. And if you had ever met your soul-mate you might understand the kind of bond that I am talking about. I chose to wait for my wife, not because, I am "unnaturally prudish"... HAH!!!!! I felt this was a once in a lifetime gift that only I could give to my late wife. And your comparison, that says sex is as common as "shitting and pissing" only goes to show how LITTLE sex means to you. Sex will always be something special and spectacular for me, it will always be "common and ordinary" for you, because it means nothing to you. Comparing the joining of two human beings to expelling waste and bodily fluids... Is it any wonder you are alone?

as far as those saying that marriage isn't important, that the marriage certificate isn't important.

Well if it isn't important, then why not just get it.

Because it is important.  It ratifies a bond between two people in the real world.

It does indeed, and that is why Tamara and I decided to get married. However, those people that think that the marriage license is the only way to demonstrate commitment are wrong.

Sex is only wonderful, if it is something shared with someone special, otherwise it might just as well be masturbation.

This is true, don't knock masturbation though.

And your comparison, that says sex is as common as "shitting and pissing" only goes to show how LITTLE sex means to you.

It is sad when sex is nothing more to a person then just having an itch to scratch.

Though for people like that it's probably a good idea to do it safely.

Sex will always be something special and spectacular for me, it will always be "common and ordinary" for you, because it means nothing to you. Comparing the joining of two human beings to expelling waste and bodily fluids... Is it any wonder you are alone?

Nick is still young, his hormones are raging.

We must forgive his foolishness.

This is true, don't knock masturbation though.  

Masturbation got me through a lot of lonely nights (I know, too much information)

We must forgive his foolishness.

I'd be happier if foolish people, would just keep their mouths shut and learn something from those of us who have some life experience.

Thank you Mr. Little.

My pleasure... Truth is, Tamara asked to marry me a year before we actually had the ceremony. I was not sure if she wanted the whole traditional wedding... She wore me down, because in my heart I knew I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life... Not because I felt we needed a peice of paper.

Oh boy... I should have known that this was gonna' open a can of worms. LOL Here we go....

I've always said this about premarital sex.  

It's like buying a new car. You shop around and take them out for test drives, when you find the one you like you drive it around the block a little further to make sure it's really to your liking.  

Because you damn sure don't want to get to your wedding night and found out you bought a lemon.....

I disagree with this analogy:

1. Cars don't have feelings. They don't feel used if you choose a different car.

2. A man equating a woman to a car to be test driven portrays himself as someone who has no respect for women.

3. A woman equating a man to a car to be test driven portrays herself as someone who has no respect for men.

4. You can't catch STDs from driving a car.

5. You can't get a car pregnant.

Cars aren't living, breathing human beings with a heart and a mind. (Well, unless you believe in Herbie The Love Bug. :devil:)

I'll also add this bit of truth: Great lovers are made, not born. Great lovemaking is a skill that is learned and takes perstistance to maintain. Also, who wants to be married to someone who learned every trick in the book with someone else? Isn't it better (and safer) to learn with each other together? Now, even though I hate the "car" analogy, for the sake of argument... every car needs to be tuned-up and maintained to be at it's best.

I think it's pretty dumb that if a marriage doesn't work I'd have to say good-bye to half of my money. What's the point of that? No wonder women want to get married so much. It doesn't work out, they still wind up ahead. "F" that!
I'm glad I have.

It's fine with me if you two feel that way, but to me, it looks like you are looking for a woman who thinks of herself as an object to be used and feels the same way about you. That isn't about love, it's about "how well have I gotten' you off lately?" Again, it shows a lack of respect for not only yourself, but the person that loves you and that you should reciprocate that unwaivering love to. It's a slap in the face to the meaning of love.

Well, at least, I admire that ChrusherComix tries to stick to the rules of his religion. In this area at least. :P

I admire your unwaivering ability to learn nothing from your own errors, your nack of never proving anything that you say correct, your talent of never admitting when you get proven wrong, your skill at continuously arguing dead and disproven points, and the undefeated streak of continuing to shamelessly make an idiot of yourself with no signs of any change.

Keep on fightin' the fight, dude! :thumbsup:

To further the analogy, what happens if you have never driven a car before? What if your wife/husband hasn't either? How then could you possibly get to your wedding night and even know if you've bought a lemon or not?

See my above arguments against this analogy.

I also admire Chris for his beliefs and respect his decision.

I would to, if he had, at any point in our friendship, showed any respect for mine.

Who deserves more respect? The friend who helps the other when they feel that they are wrong and/or making a mistake, or the friend who sees it and doesn't even try?

I have respect for every human being and every human being's God-given right to say what they want to say and believe what they want to believe. It's called free-will.

But who says anybody has to respect a bad argument just because my friend says it? And who has the right to tell another person to shut up because you disagree with them and you don't want to hear it? To me, that's a hypocritical notion. It's like saying "everybody has a right to speak your mind unless you disagree with me, in that case you should shut up." Which is my point against the scourge known as "political correctness." It's an oxymoronic notion (and no, I'm not calling Steef a moron, but I will call Morn a moron! ;)).

A critical friend who cares about you is far better than the kisses of an enemy who hates your guts. I'd wish the same thing from everybody that knows me to be the same way with me.

And a few closing notes:

Hitch: LOL! I've always said that you need to post more!

Ken: Thank you for sharing that wonderful and insightful story with us. I couldn't agree with you more.

-Chris

Let me feed you a piece of shit and a glass of urine. After all, it's all the same, isn't it?

Idiot. Only you are perverse enough to make this argument. If you can't see the difference between acts of nourishment and acts of waste removal, then you have proven my argument against your worldview a million times over.

to make this argument. If you can't see the difference between acts of nourishment and acts of waste removal, then you have proven my argument against your worldview a million times over.

Idiots???

You mean just Morn, right?

BTW, empty your email box, i've been trying to send you an email for days now.

It's fine with me if you two feel that way' date=' but to me, it looks like you are looking for a woman who thinks of herself as an object to be used and feels the same way about you.

Exactly how do you come by this statement?

And really, i'm almost afraid to ask...

That isn't about love, it's about "how well have I gotten' you off lately?"

It's clear to me that you have not read anything I have posted in this thread, if you think that that is all i'm interested in.

Again, it shows a lack of respect for not only yourself, but the person that loves you and that you should reciprocate that unwaivering love to. It's a slap in the face to the meaning of love.

Again, please explain to me why you think i'm using my girlfriend as an object?

You better be able to back that up, lad.

I originally wrote "lad"' date=' then I changed it for a Star Wars-ian feel.

I originally wrote "lad", then I changed it for a Star Wars-ian feel.

I've never said that i'm against it, I just don't see the point of it, not in these modern times.

Some people honestly don't see the point of things and need to be informed. I feel that you KNOW the point and reject the notion for various reasons.

I'm sorry, you are really mistaken if you think that a long term relationship with 2 people that are not married is free of any troubles.

Straw-dummy argument. Marriage is a contract... a legal promise that two people will agree to stay sexually mutually exclusive and raise children if they have any. My argument againts yours is that you reject this principle and ask you why? Are you afraid of your answer? Afraid of commitment to that one person? Afraid that you cabn't keep your promise? Or other reasons?

2. Some STDs, such as the dreaded HIV virus for example, are so small that hundreds of them side by side can fit through the microscopic holes in the condom's structural makeup. Reduced risk; yes, complete protection; far from.

Oh great, science by the Pope. :devil:

It's real science, Steef. Look up the proven facts. The microscopic holes in every condom produced are wide enough for the HIV virus to pass through.

Oh, but nevermind, you yourself said that you don't care about factual arguments, just your personal feelings and beliefs, and whether they are right or wrong makes no difference to you.

Plus, it's a rather an odd and revealing thing that you attack the Pope. Religious arguments are forbidden on this board, and that includes attack on religious figures whether you agree with them or not.

Odd that you are unwilling to hear facts that are presented to you, yet fearless to argue against religious figures? On a message board where these statements are forbidden to boot? This not only proved my point that you attack certain beliefs, then cry foul when someone tries to show you facts... like in this case showing you how hypocritical you are being.

That is a problem with the people who misuse then, not with the product itself.

If you are carefull and consistent with condoms, they are very reliable.

Also, it helps if you don't buy the cheapest ones, which feel like your girlfriends vagina is in another room somewere, and probably are not as strong as the high end ones (Trojan in the US, Durex in Europe)

I informed you otherwise. Microscopic holes in the structural makeup of condoms are big enough to allow passage of the virus. While it greatly reduces the risk, it does not prevent it. And if the condom is in the least bit damaged in any way, it's benifits are greatly reduced. It's "Safer sex," not "safe sex."

4. STD spread have also grown since the advent of condoms. More people have sex thanks to condoms, and although they are safer than NOT using, the only true safe sex is within a completely monotonous relationship where both the man and woman are completely devoted to each other. In fact, they can't even use the term "safe sex" anymore to describe condoms because of the above mentioned facts. I think they are now required to use the term "safer sex." At least here in the USA sinec the late 90's.

Again, that problem relates to how people use condoms, not to condoms themselves.

You are implying that every condom is 100% fool-proof and error-free. They are not.

Hey, aren't you supposed to not really know anything other than your very own existance? Why argue with anything? :P

What the heck are you talking about now, lad?

You told me that you don't like to argue because nobody's right and nobody's wrong. Why argue then?

to make this argument. If you can't see the difference between acts of nourishment and acts of waste removal, then you have proven my argument against your worldview a million times over.

Idiots???

You mean just Morn, right?

Huh? Of course Morn is an idiot, but where did I say you? You just... don't like to argue the facts. Morn's the opposite. He'll argue DISPROVEN facts! That's the idiot! ;)

BTW, empty your email box, i've been trying to send you an email for days now.

1. My main email account has unlimited storage capacity because it's provided by my ISP that I pay for internet service.

2. It is checked and emptied several times every day (the only exceptions have been severe computer crashes, ISP problems, and a week during my trip to Thailand where I was on an island away from internet service and couldn't get online).

3. You're not the only one who has said this to me. I may have to talk to my ISP and/or change my account.

Exactly how do you come by this statement?

And really' date=' i'm almost afraid to ask... [/quote']

Are you unable to use analytical thinking and assume that I'm throwing insults in your direction? Considering that you are master of sarcasm, it's amazing how touchy you are. :devil:

My argument that:

1. Marriage is a contractual promise that you are comitting yourself to that one person for life in the eyes of the state and/or God if you believe in God.

2. Why are you so against marriage if you are so mutually in-love-with and so committed to your girlfriend?

My conclusion is that if you are SO against marriage (the promise of a life-long relastionship), then:

1. It shows that you are in the relationship for something else other than life-long mutually exclusive relationship.

2. You hate something about the notion of marriage. What this is, I have two or three possible suspicions, but I'm unsure to what they are an if we can get into all of them without breaking any mesage board rules, LOL!

That isn't about love, it's about "how well have I gotten' you off lately?"

It's clear to me that you have not read anything I have posted in this thread, if you think that that is all i'm interested in.

It's clear to me that you didn't properly read my statement if you feel this is what I meant.

Again, it shows a lack of respect for not only yourself, but the person that loves you and that you should reciprocate that unwaivering love to. It's a slap in the face to the meaning of love.

Again, please explain to me why you think i'm using my girlfriend as an object?

You better be able to back that up, lad.

I never said that. You, yourself, said that, and in a way... answered your own question.

I never made that accusation. I said that to some people who look at your opinion on your particular relationship, it has the appearance that you are not into life-long mutual exclusivity because you are unwilling to make the ultimate statement of that commitment: The paper that says you are married.

By saying something along the lines of, "I'm not sure we can get along for life so I'm not signing this paper," is proof that you aren't willing to be mutually exclusive, and yet you are in the relastionship for something else.

I can understand Neil's argument because he is crying foul about the exceedingly corrupt and unfair divorce penalty against men. I'm unsure about Dutch law on this issue, but in the USA, if your wife cheated on you (for example) and you never did anything wrong, she can still divorce you are take half of your money even though you weren't the one who broke the contract of the marriage. Of course, this is corrupt divorce law, but not an argument against the institution of marriage. In US law, it says the man is always to blame, always to pay, no matter what. This is fine if the man is the one in the wrong (in this case, if he comitted adultery and she didn't), but the penalty remains no matter who's fault it is. I have a problem with that too.

But this being said: If you and your girlfriend trust each other 100%, then you ahve nothing to worry about.

By denying this, you are unknowingly admitting that you and your girlfriend may not in 100% agreement that your relationship is a life-long monogomous one.

Of course, because we are friends and have these discussions privately, I know details your story and your girlfriend's story and I understand perfectly well where you and your girlfriend may have some issues about the future due to events in your collective pasts. But this shouldn't deter your current relationship, nor should it make you believe that marriage is a stupid, antiquated, or uneccessry notion.

As Joe pointed out... if you have the agreement, then why be afraid of the piece of paper that puts it in writing?

Sex is a very important part of a relationship in my opinion. Much like the way you communicate together and make every day decisions together the friendship you will both share on an emotional level needs to exist on a physical level as well.

I think some of you took my car analogy a little too seriously. I have always been respectful to women and frankly I think it's good for a person to get out and sew a few wild oates, as they say.

After I got divorced I went out and lived, had fun and once I got it out of my system it was time to settle down and develope a relationship that will last until it's time for me to depart this earth.

Trust me, you'll never meet or become a experienced sex expert. There's always something new to try or something new to discover. You just add it to your arsenal and perfect it.

And your comparison, that says sex is as common as "shitting and pissing" only goes to show how LITTLE sex means to you.

It's when you combine all three that things get....interesting. :P

Neil

1. Marriage is a contractual promise that you are comitting yourself to that one person for life in the eyes of the state and/or God if you believe in God.

What does the state have anything to do with my commitment to a person?

2. Why are you so against marriage if you are so mutually in-love-with and so committed to your girlfriend?

I'm not against marriage, I have neither very positive not negative feelings towards it, as was indicated in my earlier posts...which you probably only glanced at.

My conclusion is that if you are SO against marriage (the promise of a life-long relastionship), then:  

1. It shows that you are in the relationship for something else other than life-long mutually exclusive relationship.

I hope that i'm in such a relationship, but since either of us can change, or either of us can be hit by a car or thunderbolts, it kinda hard to say.

As BigKenLittle indicated, there are other ways to show this commitment then getting married.

2. You hate something about the notion of marriage. What this is, I have two or three possible suspicions, but I'm unsure to what they are an if we can get into all of them without breaking any mesage board rules, !

Ni, i'm just realistic about it.

But my views are already in this thread, and unlike you, I loath to repeat myself to much.

Welcome, welcome to another year at John Williams school for Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

Lets see, Fred and George were caught doing the butt romp, fortunately neither caught anything. They used a condem! Of course people forget that condems tear the vaginal and or rectal lining far more than actual skin to skin contact.

Neville Longbottom thought he caught the clap for Ginnie. They didn't use a condem, but Ginny had a yeast infection, and so does Neville, and Seamus now. Far easier to treat than the clap.

Madamn Pomphrey is very magically adept at taking care of these mishapes.

She does neglect to tell the students that just because the do have unprotected sex, doesn't mean you will catch something. Chances are very good that sexual contact with an HIV+ partner will not result in the transfer of the disease.

Now can anyone name the bizarre sex that Minerva and Albus participate in. Three guesses say it involves transfiguration, and engorgement charms.

i'm tired of wasting my time with him.

Thou doest not listen when I pray to thee every night? :)

Whatever happened to referring to me as God?

God? Hast thou been demoted?

-Ross, who will fight this infamy

Mark: No, I didn't take the car analogy too seriously and I know you respect women, but the car analogy isn't the kindest thing to say to your girlfriend/wife. Unless, of course, it's a fun joke that can be appreciated by both. :)

Joe: :thumbup:!

Ross: Ross, old friend! You wosrhip a false God! He thinkas that Jerry Goldsmith is great and The Phantom Menace is a boring score! How wise of a God can he be? In this case, we can use the lower case 'god.' ;)

Steef: 1. I'm glad you don't have anything personally against marriage, but that didn't come through in your earlier posts.

2. Marriage is until death do you part. Getting hit by a thunderbolt would imply a fairly high chance of death, but if it didn't, then wouldn't you (or she) need you to help them recover from such an incident? Bailing on each other in a time of crisis is exactly my problem with relationships in these "modern times" that are supposedly so intellectually advanced from the past.

3. When you say that you are being realistic about a your relationship by not committing, you unwittingly say that you don't think very highly of it. It's not exactly the best message to send. It implies that you don't ant it to be difficult to bail if something better came along or you just got bored. This may NOT be your feelings (and I don't think that it is), but it sends that message to your partner and to everybody around you. That's what I mean by repeating "unknowingly" alot. Get it? :)

4. If you have an agreement... a binding contract, then the State (and/or if you believe in a higher power, this would also apply) is needed to oversee and be a witness to the contract and hold you to it. Usually, when you sign a document, there has to be a witness. I contract made in secret can easily be broken and some people could lie and deny one was ever made. Granted, I understand the divorce penalties are in some cases one-sided and in other cases too light, but again, this isn't about that.

5. BigKen is right. You don't have to be married to show a relationship. Friends don't get married. One-night stands don't get married. Prostitutes don't get married. Committed lovers usually do. Why? To send the message that we aren't just friends, one-night stands and prostituting each other. To send the message that we have a one-on-one lifelong relationship.

6. I always read your posts and I have to repeat myself when some people either don't get what I said the first twenty times and/or think I was insulting them. Hmmm... I wonder who those people are? ;)

Indy: Why do I think that those people that combine the three acts are almost always people like Morn. ;)

-Chris, Who pissed off his best friend about 4 years ago when he and his friend played a practical joke on the best friend by sending him a movie of people taking dumps in each others mouths in the disguise of a girl that he liked. :| LOL

PS- I'm sorry that I must break the rules and personally attack Morn so much, but maybe we can make an amendment to that rule....

Chrusher's proposed amendment: Though shall not personally attack any memebr of JWFAN.NET unless that person is Morn. Then we all understand the reasons why. ;)

PPS- I can't stand editing for typos and the website tends to skip/make errors for me while I'm typing and enable me to make these typos so I'll leave it as is.

I'll try to adjust my cookie allowance sites, but it still doesn't work for some reason. I allow on jwfan.net and jwfan.com, yet it still blocks some cookies and images. How and why?