HP: Prisoner of Azkaban Complete Cue List & Analysis

Jay

Here is an analysis of the music as heard on the cd:

01. Lumos! (Hedwig's Theme) 1:38

The Main Titles / Opening Scene, heard in complete form at the start of the film.

02. Aunt Marge's Waltz 2:15

Music for Harry blowing Marge up. It runs 1:43 in the film.

03. The Knight Bus 2:52

[0:00-0:23] (0:23) Is a portion of the cue for when The Knight Bus Arrives and Harry boards (the full cue runs 0:53)

[0:23-1:20] (0:57) Is the first part of the Knight Bus ride, ending when Harry is slammed into the glass. It runs 0:46 in the film.

[1:20-end] (1:30) Is an alternate for the second half of the Knight Bus ride, the film version of this cue is 1:24

04. Apparition on the Train 2:14

The original version of the cue for the Dementor boarding the train to Hogwarts. The film version is shorter (2:03) and has a different ending (which could be tracked).

05. Double Trouble 1:37

A special recorded-for-the-album version of the Double Trouble song.

06. Buckbeak's Flight 2:08

This cue in the film is shortened to 1:44.

07. A Window to the Past 3:53

[0:00-2:28] (2:28) I don't know what this music is. It could be concert arrangement material. Segues into:

[2:28-3:26] (0:58) The middle of "A Walk in the Woods / Winter", omitting the first 8 seconds. The final 70 seconds are dropped to segue to:

[3:26-end] (0:27) I don't know what this music is either.

08. The Whomping Willow and the Snowball Fight 2:22

[0:00-1:20] (1:20) Is the music for the scene where the Whomping Willow tosses Harry and Hermione around. It is shortened to 1:00 in the film.

[1:20-end] (1:02) Is the music for Invisible Harry throwing snowballs and messing around with Draco and his goons outside the Shrieking Shack. It runs 0:47 in the film.

09. Secrets of the Castle 2:32

[0:00-1:30] (1:30) Is the music for Dumbledore and Snape talking in the great hall while the children sleep on the floor. The film version (1:26), omits the quote of Hedwig?s Theme at the very end (which would have underscored the Whomping Willow shaking its leaves off).

[1:30-end] (1:02) This cue covers a transition as the camera pulls out of the Gryffindor dormitory and shows a very stormy night, then the next morning a bluebird?s fanciful flight is cut short by the Whomping Willow. Shortened to 0:39 in the film.

10. The Portrait Gallery 2:05

[0:00-1:34] (1:34) Underscores the scene where it is discovered that Sirius Black attempted to get into Gryffindor dormitory by attacking the Fat Lady painting (shortened to 1:22 in the film). In the movie, the cue goes on to cover the scene of the Hogwarts door being locked, but on the album we segue to:

[1:34-end] (0:31) I don?t know what this is, but it is similar to music underscoring shots of the Dementors floating around outside Hogwarts.

11. Hagrid the Professor 1:59

[0:00-0:30] (0:30) This music underscores the Knight Ghosts ?breaking? through the glass windows of the Great Hall. Shortened into the film to 0:18, but preceded in the film by 0:11 of an unreleased intro.

[0:30-end] (1:29) Hagrid leads the students into the woods for his first class. Shortened to almost half its original length in the film (it runs 0:47).

12. Monster Books and Boggarts! 2:26

[0:00-0:28] (0:28) Cue for Harry trying to tame his Monster Book in the Leaky Cauldron. Runs 0:49 in the film because the album version shortens the silent parts.

[0:28-0:42] (0:14) Parvati?s Boggart (the snake)

[0:42-1:07] (0:25) Ron?s Boggart (the spider). The last 9 seconds are replaced by source music in the film.

[1:07-1:58] (0:51) Harry & Lupin's Boggarts (Dementor and the Moon). The first 14 and last 22 seconds are replaced by source music in the film.

[1:58-end] (0:27) Neville?s Boggart (Snape), shortened in the film to 0:20, but preceded by an unreleased 0:14 intro

13. Quidditch, Third Year 3:47

[0:00-0:14] (0:14)I don?t know what this is, it is definitely not in the film anywhere. Could be an alternate version of ?Draco?s Note? Overlaps with:

[0:10-end] (3:37) The Quidditch match, drastically shortened to 2:29 in the film.

14. Lupin's Transformation and Chasing Scabbers 3:01

[0:00-1:33] (1:33) The title of this track is misleading. It is not the music for when we see Lupin first transform, but the music for the SECOND werewolf scene. It starts with Harry & Hermione's talk about him seeing his dad cast the Patronus, and continues through Harry and Hermione racing over to the Whomping Willow when they hear Lupin transform again. After Hermione performs her wolf-call, an excellent percussion based chase piece ensues in the film; But here on the album we segue to another cue before that extraordinary piece plays.

[1:33-end] (1:28) Scabbers runs away and Ron is taken into the Whomping Willow by Sirius. It runs 0:50 in the film. I?m not sure, but the plucked strings portion (the part similar to Flight From Peru from Raiders), could be an alternate take in the film

15. The Patronus Light 1:12

This is very similar to the three ?Learning the Patronus? cues in the film, but it is not exactly the same.

16. The Werewolf Scene 4:25

Lupin turns into a Werewolf, Peter turns back into Scabbers and gets away, and Sirius turns back into a dog to protect our gang from a now uncontrollable Werewolf Lupin. The cue ends as Harry follows the injured Sirius down to the lakeside.

17. Saving Buckbeak 6:39

[0:00-2:18] (2:18) Buckbeak?s Execution. Shortened to 2:01 in the film, but followed by 0:19 of unreleased material

[2:18-end] (4:21) Harry & Hermione save Buckbeak. Shortened to 3:54 in the film. The film version also has a slightly different ending (For the bats flying past them as they wait near the Whomping Willow).

18. Forward to Time Past 2:33

This cue actually plays in complete form in the film. Harry and Hermione go back in time, watch Malfoy get punched again, and approach Hagrid?s Hut.

19. The Dementors Converge 3:12

Harry and Sirius by the lakeside. Harry tries to conjure a Patronus but fails, the Patronus from future-Harry works, and Harry passes out. Shortened to 2:58 in the film.

20. Finale 3:24

[0:00-1:57] (1:57) Harry conjures the Patronus to save Sirius. The album version omits the first 0:31 of the cue, underscoring Buckbeak vs. Lupin. The album version also drops the last couple seconds to segue to:

[1:57-end] (1:26) Lupin takes off on Buckbeak. The film version goes on for an additional 0:34 to cover Harry and Hermione racing back into the castle.

21. Mischief Managed! 12:13

Harry gets his Firebolt / End Credits. In the film this cue is preceded by 0:11 of Hedwig?s Theme, but that could be tracked. Also, about 0:12 of the Double Trouble material at the start of the end credits has been trimmed from the album version.

Here?s the break-down of the CD in chronological order.

01. Lumos!1:38Track 01

02. Aunt Marge's Waltz2:15Track 02

03. The Knight Bus Approaches0:23Track 03a [0:00-0:23]

04. The Knight Bus Part 10:57Track 03b [0:23-1:20]

05. The Knight Bus Part 2 (alternate)1:30Track 03c [1:20-end]

06. The Monster Book of Monsters0:28Track 12a [0:00-0:28]

07. Apparition on the Train2:14Track 04

08. Double Trouble (alternate/album version)1:37Track 05

09. Stormy Night1:02Track 09b [1:30-end]

10. Hagrid the Professor1:28Track 11b [0:30-end]

11. Buckbeak's Flight2:08Track 06

12. Knight Ghosts0:30Track 11a [0:00-0:30]

13. Neville?s Boggart0:27Track 12e [1:58-end]

14. Ron?s Boggart0:25Track 12c [0:42-1:07]

15. Parvati?s Boggart0:14Track 12b [0:28-0:42]

16. Harry and Lupin's Boggarts0:51Track 12d [1:07-1:58]

17. The Portrait Gallery1:34Track 10a [0:00-1:34]

18. Night Vigil / Autumn1:30Track 09a [0:00-1:30]

19. Quidditch, Third Year3:37Track 13b [0:10-end]

20. A Walk In The Woods0:58Track 07b [2:28-3:26]

21. The Snowball Fight1:02Track 08b [1:20-end]

22. Buckbeak?s Execution2:18Track 17a [0:00-2:18]

23. Chasing Scabbers1:27Track 14b [1:33-end]

24. The Whomping Willow1:20Track 08a [0:00-1:20]

25. The Werewolf Scene4:25Track 16

26. The Dementors Converge3:12Track 19

27. Forward to Time Past2:33Track 18

28. Saving Buckbeak4:19Track 17b [2:18-end]

29. Werewolf Scene Again1:33Track 14a [0:00-1:33]

30. Dementors Converge Again1:57Track 20a [0:00-1:57]

31. Sirius Takes Off1:20Track 20b [1:57-end]

32. Mischief Managed!12:13Track 21

UNKNOWN / UNUSED

01. A Window To The Past (segment 1)2:28Track 07a [0:00-2:28]

02. A Window To The Past (segment 3)0:27Track 07c [3:26-end]

03. The Portrait Gallery (segment 2)0:31Track 10b [1:34-end]

04. Quidditch, Third Year (segment 1)0:14Track 13a [0:00-0:14]

05. The Patronus Light1:12Track 15

Here's how to make yourself a mostly chronological version of the album without splitting up any tracks:

RECOMMENDED CD LISTENING ORDER:

01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 11 - 06 - 12 - 10 - 09 - 13 - 07 - 08 - 15 - 14 - 16 - 19 - 18 - 17 - 20 - 21

Few things I just thought of checking out:

Peter's Theme appears in 5 cues, none of which are on the soundtrack.

Sirius's Theme appears in 3 cues, 1 of which is on the soundtrack.

The Patronus Theme appears in 2 cues, 1 of which are on the soundtrack.

Buckbeak's Flight Theme appears in 2 cues, 1 of which is on the soundtrack.

Double Trouble appears in 10 cues, 5 of which are on the soundtrack.

The Past Theme appears in 8 cues, 1 of which is on the soundtrack. (Althought it is of course also in "A Window to the Past")

Hedwig's Theme appears in 4 cues, 2 of which are on the soundtrack (I'm not counting the quote of it just before Mischief Managed in case that is just tracked in)

The Flying Theme (aka Nimbus 2000) appears in 1 cue and its on the soundtrack.

I'm not counting the cut&paste portion of Mischief Managed in any of the above.

Excellent work, Jason! I haven't heard the score yet (waiting to hear in the film first) nor seen the movie, but thanks to buddies at jwfan.net I feel like I've known both by heart now...

:devil:

Thanks!

Thanks a lot Jason! I'm especially pleased by your analysis of music as heard on the cd.

There'ss a theme for the Patronus, but it only plays twice: When Harry conjures it practicing with Lupin, and when he conjures it to save Sirius at the end.

Isn't it just the "Window to the Past" theme? At least that's what it is on the CD, and as far as I remember, the same goes for the movie.

There?s a theme for Sirius Black: I could only hear it 3 times, but its possible its in there more (my bootleg was muddled at times).  I heard it:  When the kids crowd around the newspaper in the Great Hall, when Harry sees the Grim in the sky during Quidditch, and when Sirius reveals himself in the Shrieking Shack.  You?d think it would be used when Mr. Weasley warns Harry in the Leaky Cauldron, but Peter Pettigrew?s Theme is used instead.

What about the Knight Bus? The theme appears in the CD version of that at least. I assume that part was written for the newspaper scene in the bus, but perhaps it was not used in the film?

]There?s a theme for Peter Pettigrew: It?s a 9 note theme that plays (I counted) 7 times: when Mr. Weasley warns Harry about Sirius, when Harry arrives in the basement of Honeydukes, Ron and Hermione in front of the Shrieking Shack, the scene were Harry and Peter pass each other in the dungeon, when Harry and Hermione climb the stairs to the Shrieking Shack, when Scabbers transforms into Peter in the shack, and lastly when Harry tells Peter that he?ll spare his life, but will give him to the Dementors.

It's also heard after the credits.

This theme does not appear on the soundtrack at all (the music at the beginning of Track 13 is similar sounding, but it is not this theme).

I still believe that thing at the beginning of #13 involves the Sirius motif though.

Marian - whose memory of the score in the film is fading already. :devil:

I did pay full price to see the film in the theater opening night, and only downloaded the bootleg to do this analysis.

I'm sure Jack Valenti won't mind then. :roll:

Neil

Excellent job, between you and Takis we're really being spoiled with analyses of this score.

What about the Knight Bus? The theme appears in the CD version of that at least. I assume that part was written for the newspaper scene in the bus, but perhaps it was not used in the film?  

Can you post the time this theme appears in the track? I listened to the cue yesterday listening for the Sirius theme, and never heard it.

Ray Barnsbury

Isn't it just the "Window to the Past" theme? At least that's what it is on the CD, and as far as I remember, the same goes for the movie.

Nope. The Past Theme is 8 notes, the Patronus Theme is 7 notes.

I just listened to the CD version.... theres definitely a part in there (At about 2:11) that is similar to the music at the beginning to Track 13, but I still don't think either of them are Sirius's Theme... not sure though.

It's also heard after the credits.

So I've heard... (I really need to see the film in the theater again). Regardless, this placement of it is probably just tracked from one of the actual film cues.

The "Double Trouble" theme appears in "Quidditch, Third Year" at 1:09.

Holy crap, I never noticed..... (digs out the cd and puts it on)...

Hmmmm.... Is that really Double Trouble? Its 8 notes and all but.. it sounds so different than every other time the theme plays....

I wonder if it plays in the film..... (digs out the mpg)...

Well, that part of the cue is not in the film version anyway, so my statement that the theme disapears about 50 minutes in still stands :P

What did you think of my analysis John?

Great analysis.It would benefit from you adding your personnal review/anecdotes/praise to each of the cues.

Where's "Secure the Castle"?

K.M.

Hmmmm.... Is that really Double Trouble?  Its 8 notes and all but.. it sounds so different than every other time the theme plays....

Listen more carefully ... it's the full 11 notes. It sounds different because the full-step interval has been shortened to a half-step interval. This renders it less playful, closer to the Grim motif. But it's definitely a variation on the DT theme.

Well, that part of the cue is not in the film version anyway...

Really? I hadn't noticed that. Having a bootleg mpeg helps. :P

What did you think of my analysis John?

Pretty comprehensive -- good job!

Great analysis.It would benefit from you adding your personnal review/anecdotes/praise to each of the cues.

Where's "Secure the Castle"?

K.M.

I included the "Secure the Castle" music as the unreleased ending of "The Portrait Gallery".

Yea the full cue analysis is coming soon...

Nope. The Past Theme is 8 notes, the Patronus Theme is 7 notes.

Sounds the same to me...if it has one note less it's just a variation.

K.M.

I also think it is.

Listen more carefully ... it's the full 11 notes. It sounds different because the full-step interval has been shortened to a half-step interval. This renders it less playful, closer to the Grim motif. But it's definitely a variation on the DT theme.

Agreed.

Ray: I don't have times right now, but it appears in the menacing section near the end...before the final jazzy bit I think. That part is not repeated during the credits montage.

Marian - not listening to the score for a change.

Nope.  The Past Theme is 8 notes, the Patronus Theme is 7 notes.

Sounds the same to me...if it has one note less it's just a variation.

OK, but the Past Theme goes:

bumBUM bumBUM bumBUMbumbum.... bumbumBUM bumBUMbumbum

and the Patronus Theme goes:

bumbumbumbumBUMbumbum.... bumbumbumbumBUMbumbum

Its not the same theme to my ears.

The Patronus Theme is on the CD in track 20, from 1:22-1:35, and 1:40-1:53

Maybe were not talking about the same passages,i'll recheck with your times.

BTW,you should change your name to Lord Jason.

K.M.Who has problems with random numbers in screenames.

so in otherwords you broke the law

shameful, and disgusting.

One thing I noticed is that the B version of Hedwig's Theme (such as in the beginning of "Harry's Wondrous World") does not appear at all except in "Lumos!"

The Patronus motif is a clear variation on the Past theme. There's no question about it in my mind, and it makes perfect sense, though you wouldn't know it from watching the film.

Ray Barnsbury

Jason, I know you've avoided the source music in you analysis but, if you've the time, would you mind checking over the Hogsmead scene to clear up the issue regarding "A Winter's Spell"? Even though John disagrees, I still contend that the carol being sung in the village is the same one heard in the first film and soundtrack (Track 12). It may be a different lyrical verse but, to my ears at least, it is being sung to the same tune.

I've only had the chance to see the film once so I might very well be proven wrong, which I don't mind; however, not knowing for sure has been bugging the heck out of me.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before or if this is common knowledge, but what source music is played during the Boggarts scene. Williams's music is mixed with a swing source cue, that is similar to his Swing Swing Swing in 1941; and I noticed it first in that splendid X-Files show "Triangle". The former xfilesmusic.com identified it as a cue from Williams that shows up on his Swing or Sing cd? Is this correct? Anybody know what the title is of this? Thanks!

I just wanted to say that I'm a few moments away from posting my complete track-by track analysis. I will also be editing the first post in this thread as I've decided to change the names of some tracke titles, and I found a different bootleg that contained the complete "Harry and Peter cross Paths in the dungeon" scene. I also noticed something I hadn't noticed before: Peter Pettigrew's Theme actually plays one last time as he transforms back into Scabbers during the cue I call "Harry & Sirius / Peter Gets Away / Lupin Transforms".

I also will hopefully be posting mp3s of some of the unreleased tracks if I can find a way to extract audio of of these mpgs.

Going through the entire score again, I also verified that no parts of A Window to Past are in the film at all.... a few seconds here and there are very similar or almost identically, but they must be alternates to different edits of the scenes in question (And I'm pretty sure at least the opening is recorded-for-the-album concert arrangement-type material).

Nevermind that... turns out that Track 16 is a complete cue, and its the music for Lupin's Transformation and the ensuing werewolf vs dog fight.... the first half of track 14 is just completely mislabled (and I still don't know what the music is!)

I also will hopefully be posting mp3s of some of the unreleased tracks if I can find a way to extract audio of of these mpgs.

I'm very interested.

K.M.

If you can't, then just record your speaker output. That works for me when I'm trying to get sound out of movies.

Aha! I figured out what the first part of Track 14 is! Its the music for the SECOND werewolf scene, when Harry and Hermione-from-the-future are chased by him in the woods! Its just shortened/alternate in the film like so many other cues....

I replaced the listing of the as-heard-in-the-film cues in post1 of this thread with my complete cue-by-cue score analysis. I figured that information was pretty much useless to anyone anyway, and it made more sense to put the complete analysis at the top of the thread. So please scroll up to the top if you want to check it out. Also, post #2 has been updated/corrected as I figured out more aspects of the soundtrack while completing the analysis.

Sometime this weekend I will try to transcribe the lyrics to "A Winter's Spell", and also work on getting those mp3s up somewhere!

I still always tend to ignore all this score analysis stuff. I feel it gets in the way of enjoying the music. As I've said before I just feel music should be taken as it is heard. Some people try to read into this stuff like they are listening for subliminal messages from Satan or something. ;)

(The source music plays when each student is getting prepared, switches to score when the Boggart turns into the student's fear, and returns to source music when they successfully cast the Riddikulus charm).
I'm sorry if this has been asked before or if this is common knowledge, but what source music is played during the Boggarts scene. Williams's music is mixed with a swing source cue, that is similar to his Swing Swing Swing in 1941; and I noticed it first in that splendid X-Files show "Triangle". The former xfilesmusic.com identified it as a cue from Williams that shows up on his Swing or Sing cd? Is this correct? Anybody know what the title is of this? Thanks!

Anyone, please? I suspect it must be Sing Sing Sing, or Swing. I've discovered there are two CD's with swing music from the Boston Pops and Williams, but since I have neither of those...

Thanks for helping me out!

Lotman - NP Conan the Barbarian

Sorry Lotman I don't know what the Boggart source music is.

Anyway, I've updated the first 2 posts to fix a few mistakes and typos, and gave better track names to a couple tracks. I'm also trying to make a complete cue list but I can't seem to format it to look good (using tab to seperate colums seems to do nothing when posted?)

Complete cue list:

01. Lumos! (Hedwig's Theme)1:38CD Track 01

02. Aunt Marge's Waltz2:15CD Track 02

03. Family Photo0:14Unreleased

04. The Playground0:27Unreleased

05. The Knight Bus Approaches0:53CD Track 03a [0:00-0:23] + Unreleased (0:30)

06. The Knight Bus part10:57CD Track 03b [0:23-1:20]

07. The Knight Bus part21:30CD Track 03c [1:20-end] (alternate)

08. The Monster Book of Monsters0:49CD Track 12a [0:00-0:28] (album version shortens silent parts)

09. Mr. Weasley's Warning0:56Unreleased

10. Train in the Rain0:15Unreleased

11. Apparition on the Train2:19CD Track 04 (alternate ending)

12. Arrival at Hogwarts0:55Unreleased

13. Dumbledore's Speech0:42Unreleased

14. Gryffindor Dormitory0:13Unreleased

15. Stormy Night1:02CD Track 09b [1:30-end]

16. The Grim0:30Unreleased

17. Hagrid the Professor1:29CD Track 11b [0:30-end]

18. Harry Meets Buckbeak0:56Unreleased

19. Buckbeak's Flight2:08CD Track 06

20. Knight Ghosts0:41Unreleased (0:11) + CD Track 11a [0:00-0:30]

21. Sirius Black Sighting0:37Unreleased

22. Neville's Boggart0:41Unreleased (0:14) + CD Track 12e [1:58-end]

23. Ron's Boggart0:25CD Track 12c [0:42-1:07]

24. Parvati's Boggart0:13CD Track 12b [0:28-0:42]

25. Harry's and Lupin's Boggarts0:51CD Track 12d [1:07-1:58]

26. The Bridge0:31Unreleased

27. Remembering Lilly1:03Unreleased

28. The Portrait Gallery2:09CD Track 10a [0:00-1:34] + Unreleased (0:35)

29. Night Vigil / Autumn1:30CD Track 09a [0:00-1:30]

30. Draco's Note0:24Unreleased

31. Quidditch, Third Year3:37CD Track 13b [0:10-end]

32. A Walk in the Woods / Winter2:16Unreleased (0:08) + CD Track 07b [2:28-3:26] + Unreleased (1:10)

33. Honeydukes / The Shrieking Shack1:06Unreleased

34. The Snowball Fight1:02CD Track 08b [1:20-end]

35. Harry's Vow / Spring1:37Unreleased

36. Learning the Patronus 10:14Unreleased

37. Learning the Patronus 20:28Unreleased

38. Dementor Test0:14Unreleased

39. Learning the Patronus 30:26Unreleased

40. Harry's First Patronus1:24Unreleased

41. Ron's Dream0:22Unreleased

42. Peter Pettigrew1:23Unreleased

43. Crystal Gazing1:24Unreleased

44. Professor Trelawney's Prediction1:18Unreleased

45. The Executioner0:39Unreleased

46. Hagrid Talks About Buckbeak0:37Unreleased

47. Buckbeak's Execution2:37CD Track 17a [0:00-2:18] + Unreleased (0:19)

48. Chasing Scabbers1:28CD Track 14b [1:33-end]

49. The Whomping Willow1:20CD Track 08a [0:00-1:20]

50. Finding Ron1:06Unreleased

51. Inside the Shrieking Shack5:17Unreleased

52. Harry & Sirius1:43Unreleased

53. The Werewolf Scene4:25CD Track 16 (alternate)

54. The Dementors Converge3:12CD Track 19

55. Forward to Time Past2:33CD Track 18

56. Outside Hagrid's2:53Unreleased

57. Saving Buckbeak4:21CD Track 17b [2:18-end] (alternate ending)

58. Werewolf Scene Again1:58CD Track 14a [0:00-1:33] (alternate) + Unreleased (0:25)

59. Dementors Converge Again2:32Unreleased (0:31) + CD Track 20a [0:00-1:57]

60. Rescuing Sirius1:11Unreleased

61. Sirius Takes Off2:00CD Track 20b [1:57-end] (1:26) + Unreleased (0:34)

62. Returning to Ron0:29Unreleased

63. Lupin Leaves0:25Unreleased

64. Mischief Managed!12:35CD Track 21 (album version omits about 20 seconds)

UNKNOWN / UNUSED

01. A Window To The Past (segment 1)2:28CD Track 07a [0:00-2:28]

02. A Window To The Past (segment 3)0:27CD Track 07c [3:26-end]

03. The Portrait Gallery (segment 2)0:31CD Track 10b [1:34-end]

04. Quidditch, Third Year (segment 1)0:14CD Track 13a [0:00-0:14]

05. The Patronus Light1:12CD Track 15

I've figured out what some that the unknown music in track12 is! Some of it is actually the music for Harry and Lupin's Boggarts, which isn't unreleased after all!

I'll update the posts in a little bit...

OK all 3 posts have been updated with correct information about the Boggart sequence. The only thing left to decipher is the music at the end of track 10 (I think it might be an alternate to the secure the castle music), the music at the beginning of track 13 (Which we'll probably never know unless a complete score is released someday), and whether track 12 is supposed to be "Learning the Patronus 1 & 2" or not.

Oh, plus I have to look into the source music....

Thanks for your kind words rogue leader. And yea, Pettigrew definitely has a theme, and I really like it a lot ;)