Another funny pic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marian - who thinks he's trying to impersonate Hedwig.  

:pukeface:

It kind of looks like a lightbulb just clicked on in his head.

Ray Barnsbury

It kind of looks like a lightbulb just clicked on in his head.

"Who are you people!? Where am I!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?"

Looks like he is miffed over having to accept what looks like a ash tray as an award.

Anybody gotta fag?

Ummmmmmmmm huh? ;)

Where is Stefan going with that comment I can only wonder. :pukeface:

I can just hear his speech:

"First of all I'd like to thank those who spent ALL OF WHAT? 20 BUCKS TO CREATE THIS SHODDY FUCKING AWARD??

THANKS YOU A-HOLES! It will come in real handy as a magnifying glass next time I need to read the obituaries where I hope I read all your FUCKING NAMES! " :pukeface:

Nahhhh Williams aint down with the thugg/gangsta life.

Not dressed like that hes not!

Put a skull cap in him and a phat farm sweat suit and you would have something.

Someone needs to go into photoshop and make up that pic cause it would be friggin hilarious! Thugg John williams! :shakehead:

I think it's a look of realization. "I'm a 5 time oscar winner. what the hell am I doing here accepting a hunk o' glass?"

Nahhhh Williams aint down with the thugg/gangsta life.  

Not dressed like that hes not!  

Put a skull cap in him and a phat farm sweat suit and you would have something.  

Someone needs to go into photoshop and make up that pic cause it would be friggin hilarious! Thugg John williams! :shakehead:

Looks like he is miffed over having to accept what looks like a ash tray as an award.

Anybody gotta fag?

Ummmmmmmmm huh? :eek:

Where is Stefan going with that comment I can only wonder. :shakehead:

Remember, 'fag' is slang for cigarette in Europe (well, it is in England and with that post I can only assume it's the same in Holland).

It also is an older term for coals.

Let us throw some faggots on the fire. :shakehead:

Justin -Okaaaayyy back to topic...

OK, the "thug" photo is a riot. And also wrong on so many levels. But still very funny.

I'm thinking he just realized that the end credits music from "Enemy at the Gates' is the same as his "Theme from Schindler's List."

11.jpg

1. "How many can whistle Colonel Bogey's March? It's quite simple!"

2. "I've just been accepted into this years Olympic Discus team"

3. "Oh...my...God......I...see....dead....composers....in....the....audience"

4. "If I have to wear another God-damned suit, I'm gonna scream and pull my hair out...all at once". (I'd pay real money to see that)

5. "Wow, another award. For once, I'm speechless. I'm never stuck for words. Words cannot convey the emotions that are building up inside me. I remember coming to Los Angeles some 50 odd years ago, starting out as a struggling waitress in some chowder shop of Sunset Boulevard, I never dreamed I'd be standing up here in front of all ye good hotel folk accepting this Lifetime Achievement for Best Pizza 1950. This glass plaque is so small and tidy I can't even see my name on it. Either that or I need new glasses. (Cue audience chuckle and one cough in the back row). This award will always be close to my heart and one with which I will treasure forever. Thank you"

Hitch, who likes writing crap just to pee everyone off...except me.

Have you guys actualy thought that the picture was caught at a bad moment?

The lighting is just off color a bit. Janusz and Robert were off-duty at the time. That DP should be caught and hung up by his/her buster browns.

Hitch, who doesn't care really! :):P

Heaven & Earth by Kitaro. But the Golden Globes ain't exactly known for their great choices. Worse than the oscars generaly.

Kitaro's score is good, but it's laughable compared to SL.

"I wrote another Imperial theme?"

What makes you think Williams has forgotten the original Imperial Theme?

The simple fact that he hasn't used it since 1977.

Neil

The Empire does seem to undergo a bit of a makeover for Episodes V and VI, with Vader now being the main focus.

As for the prequels, there was little reason to use it in Episode I (though the Imperial March was justified) and in Episode II, the Finale rendition of the Imperial March, which you feel should have been the Star Wars Imperial Theme, was suggested by Lucas, who unfortunately overrules Williams.

• 2 months later...