Williams Video on Terminal Site

KittBash

I haven't seen anyone else post this yet but There is a SHORT video of JW on the Terminal site talking about America being a cold place and things that warm it up and how that made Terminal an interesting piece to write for then a bit about how different CMIYC and Terminal are from each other and how Sielberg likes to use Tom Hanks.

It's here

http://www.theterminal-themovie.com/

Under Cast and Filmakers

Brian99_1 - going to buy Terminal after work!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx for the head's up.

Clip itself is just JW talking for half a minute abotu something or other. He sounds particulaly old and tired there :wave:.

Yeah, and I didn't at all understand the part about American being cold, and then how we find warmth in clothes or other things . . . ?!? Is he senile?

Ray Barnsbury

Yeah it would be helpful if they gave the question the interviewer asked JW instead of just taking for granted we should know from the answer. Whoever edited the video needs to go back to editing 101. either that or the interviewer was just incompetent and they cut him out whjich would also explain JW's lack of enthusiasm!

Brian99_1 - who didn't get Terminal because it's not in this end of Canada yet

Yeah, and I didn't at all understand the part about American being cold, and then how we find warmth in clothes or other things . . . ?!?  Is he senile?

Ray Barnsbury

Also a bit in there about relationships warming people up as well. He seems really off in this interview.