The Chronological Film Score Thread

fommes

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but do you ever try to figure these things out yourself. Because you almost always ask about scores that are released like yesterday.

You could of course have a reason for this, but I was just wondering, because it's not the most difficult thing to do yourself.

As for Creed, I believe it's chronological but I'll check for you this afternoon when I see the film.

9 hours ago, JNHFan2000 said:

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but do you ever try to figure these things out yourself. Because you almost always ask about scores that are released like yesterday.

You could of course have a reason for this, but I was just wondering, because it's not the most difficult thing to do yourself.

As for Creed, I believe it's chronological but I'll check for you this afternoon when I see the film.

Alrighty then, don’t ask you guys for help anymore. Got it. I asked you guys for assistance, and I was not rude to you in the slightest. If you don’t want to help me, then that’s fine, just don’t say anything or say “I don’t know”. But there’s no need to be rude. Especially considering I’ve been NOTHING but cordial to you all for years. This is the third time I’ve asked for assistance here and one of you has responded to me with some unnecessarily rude, flippant and pithy remark for reasons that were entirely unwarranted.

30 minutes ago, CrimsonRain96 said:

Alrighty then, don’t ask you guys for help anymore. Got it. I asked you guys for assistance, and I was not rude to you in the slightest. If you don’t want to help me, then that’s fine, just don’t say anything or say “I don’t know”. But there’s no need to be rude. Especially considering I’ve been NOTHING but cordial to you all for years. This is the third time I’ve asked for assistance here and one of you has responded to me with some unnecessarily rude, flippant and pithy remark for reasons that were entirely unwarranted.

I'm very sorry. I really did not mean to be rude, I was really just wondering. But if you felt I attacked you I genuinely want to apologise. That wasn't my meaning. I hope you will still ask for help and I'll try to watch how I put things.

As for Creed III. Run It Suite plays over the end credits. The rest of the album is chronological.

Again I apologise and next time I'll try to answer in a different manner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shazam! Fury Of The Gods

1. Introduction / Fright At The Museum
  2. Daughters Of Atlas
  3. Steve
  4. Freddy Over Heels
  5. Dome And Gloom
  6. The Guardian
  7. A Family Affair
  8. Freddy Sneaks In
  9. Act Of Violins
  10. Dragon Drop
  11. Philly Tree's Take
  12. I Chose Right
  13. Before You Go
  14. You Disobeyed Me
  15. Lightening In A Bottle
  16. Unicorn Act
  17. Taste The Rainbow
  18. Garage Showdown
  19. Freddie Resists
  20. Dragon Chase
  21. Crack Of Dome
  22. All Or None
  23. We End This Now
  24. A True God After All
  25. Restoration
  26. Hero
  27. Changing The Garden
  28. Shazam! Fury Of The Gods (Main Theme)

Jerry Maguire (VA)

JM01 The Who - The Magic Bus (Live)

JM02 His Name Is Alive - Sitting Still Moving Still Staring Outlooking

JM03 The Who - Gettin' In Tune

Durutti Column - Requiem Again

The Replacements - I'll Be You

JM04 Elvis Presley - Pocketful of Rainbows

Fleetwood Mac - Oh Well Part 1

JM05 Neil Young - World on a String

LV - The Wrong Come Up

Rolling Stones - Bitch

Merrilee Rush - Angel of the Morning

Tom Petty - Free Fallin'

JM07 Rickie Lee Jones - The Horses (also plays after "For Those About to Rock...")

JBs - Pass the Peas

Herb Alpert - The Lonely Bull

JM08 Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden

JM09 Paul McCartney - Singalong Junk

Charles Mingus - Haitian Fight Song

AC/DC -For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)

Marvin Gaye - What's Going On

JM11 Paul McCartney - Momma Miss America

JM12 Nancy Wilson - Sandy

Harold Budd & Andy Partridge - Through the Hill

JM13 Bob Dylan - Shelter From The Storm (Alternate Version)

JM06 Nancy Wilson - We Meet Again (Theme From "Jerry Maguire")

JM10 Aimee Mann - Wise Up (Unused)

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, TBO1711 said:

Can someone please put the Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.3: Awesome Mix Vol. 3 in with the Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.3 score album?

What they said………but also in chronological order please……thank you. 🙏

IMG_8658.jpeg

On 01/10/2018 at 8:24 AM, TBO1711 said:

In The Mask soundtrack where does Cuban Pete (Arkin Movie Mix)Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You and Hey Pachucho fit in?

Here's the soundtrack tracklist:

1    Opening - The Origin Of The Mask    
2    Tina    
3    Carnival    
4    Transformation    
5    Tango In The Park    
6    Lovebirds    
7    Out Of The Line Of Fire    
8    A Dark Night    
9    The Man Behind The Mask    
10    Dorian Gets A New Face    
11    Looking For A Way Out    
12    The Search    
13    Forked Tongue    
14    Milo To The Rescue    
15    The Mask Is Back    
16    Finale

The Mask by Randy Edelman and various
01. Opening / The Origin Of The Mask
02. Tina
Luciano Pavarotti - Vesti La Biubba
The Brian Setzer Orchestra – Straight Up 
Domino – This Business of Love 

08. A Dark Night
04. Transformation
03. Carnival
Fishbone – Let the Good Times Roll 
Susan Boyd – Gee Baby, Ain’t I Good to You 
Royal Crown Revue – Hey Pachuco 

07. Out Of The Line Of Fire
06. Lovebirds
05. Tango In The Park
Jim Carrey – Cuban Pete (Arkin Movie Mix) 
10. Dorian Gets A New Face
12. The Search
09. The Man Behind The Mask
11. Looking For A Way Out
K7 – Hi De Ho 
13. Forked Tongue
14. Milo To The Rescue
15. The Mask Is Back
16. Finale
Vanessa Williams – You Would Be My Baby 
Xscape – Who’s That Man 
Harry Connick, Jr. – I Could Only Whisper Your Name 
Tony Toni Tone – Bounce Around 

Can someone please put the Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.3: Awesome Mix Vol. 3 in with the Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.3 score album?

I tried but struggled

I bet he inherits the font size from somewhere else, it's happened to me sometimes. (But I usually take the time to fix it)

On 26/5/2023 at 3:04 AM, TBO1711 said:

Could someone please put The Little Mermaid soundtrack in chronological order with the Deluxe Score Album?

Thanks In Return :)

Was going to ask this myself. Thanks for pretty much doing it for me lol. With this, “The Waters” playlist can properly be completed……until Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, that is.

IMG_2316.jpeg

On 26/05/2023 at 10:04 AM, TBO1711 said:

Could someone please put The Little Mermaid soundtrack in chronological order with the Deluxe Score Album?

1. Opening Title
  2. Eric's Ship
  3. Triton's Kingdom
  4. Shipwreck Graveyard
  5. Shark Attack
  6. Dinglehopper
  7. Ursula's Reveal
  8. Ariel's Grotto
  9. Part Of Your World
  10. Fathoms Below
  11. Shipwreck
  12. The Rescue
  13. Part Of Your World (Reprise)
  14. Under The Sea (longer in film. Big instrumental segment missing)
  15. Wild Uncharted Waters
  16. Triton's Fury
  17. Journey To Ursula
  18. Ursula's Lair
  19. Poor Unfortunate Souls (also a bit longer)
  20. For The First Time (also longer. Longer instrumental sequences in between verses)
  21. Eric's Library
  22. Carriage Ride
  23. Marketplace
  24. Kiss The Girl
  25. Ursula's Potion
  26. Eric's Decision
  27. The Scuttlebut
  28. Vanessa's Trick
  29. Part Of Your World (Reprise II)
  30. Ariel Regains Her Voice
  31. The Sun Sets
  32. Urusula Battle
  33. Metamorphosis
  34. The Kiss
  35. Kiss The Girl (Island Band Reprise)
  36. Ariel's Goodbye
  37. Finale

Would anyone happen to know the chronological order of the Fast X score? I know the movie’s been out for 2 weeks, but the score was just released last night. So I’ll understand if it takes some time to configure. I’d appreciate whenever it you get around to it.

4628827A-2FF8-4907-A2A5-BD0805402485.jpeg

12 minutes ago, CrimsonRain96 said:

Would anyone happen to know the chronological order of the Fast X score? I knew the movie’s been out 2 weeks, but the score was just released last night. So I’ll understand if it takes some time to configure. I’d appreciate whenever you get around to it.

4628827A-2FF8-4907-A2A5-BD0805402485.jpeg

As has become, unfortunately, usual with Brian Tyler albums, Fast X's album is a mess.
- Completely out of order
- Cues from different parts of the films, smashed together. Even if they have nothing to do with each other.
- A few suites. But it's not clear on all what exactly they are.

Following cues play as follow in full in the film:
1. Origin Story
2. Piquete
3. Visions Of The Past (0:58-end plays first)
4. Rebalance Of Power
5. Veloce e Forte
6. Scales Of Power
7. Nobody's Rome
8. Home Invasion
9. Follow The Litres
10. Black Site (sort of)
11. Standoff
12. How Do You Chose
13. Roman's Riches
14. Hermana
15. Slap Party
16. Aviation Schism
17. Move
18. Legacy (till 3:00)
19. Back To Swan Lake
20. Family Values
21. Showtime
22. One If By Plane
23. Jakob's Ladder
24. The Final Lesson
25. Finale X

The following 2 cues are spread out over the film:
Under New Management
Million Dollar Woman

The following are suites of sort I believe:
Fast X
Dante's Inferno
Momentum (the first action part plays before Veloce e Forte)
Won't Back Down (Orchestral)

The following I'm not able to place:
Letty And Dom
The Lens Of Time
While Rome Burns
Viaduct Dodge

I just don't get why Tyler makes so much time and effort to make his albums like this. It would be a lot easier if he'd just put the music on there. F9 was just not chronological. But this album is Furious 7 or Ready Or Not all over again. Shame

13 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

It's the last one in the franchise. 

We actually have two more movies left. They decided to turn the “finale” into a 3 part trilogy. So while yes, this is technically “the end” it’s more so the “beginning of the end”, rather than the end outright. 

52 minutes ago, JNHFan2000 said:

As has become, unfortunately, usual with Brian Tyler albums, Fast X's album is a mess.
- Completely out of order
- Cues from different parts of the films, smashed together. Even if they have nothing to do with each other.
- A few suites. But it's not clear on all what exactly they are.

Following cues play as follow in full in the film:
1. Origin Story
2. Piquete
3. Visions Of The Past (0:58-end plays first)
4. Rebalance Of Power
5. Veloce e Forte
6. Scales Of Power
7. Nobody's Rome
8. Home Invasion
9. Follow The Litres
10. Black Site (sort of)
11. Standoff
12. How Do You Chose
13. Roman's Riches
14. Hermana
15. Slap Party
16. Aviation Schism
17. Move
18. Legacy (till 3:00)
19. Back To Swan Lake
20. Family Values
21. Showtime
22. One If By Plane
23. Jakob's Ladder
24. The Final Lesson
25. Finale X

The following 2 cues are spread out over the film:
Under New Management
Million Dollar Woman

The following are suites of sort I believe:
Fast X
Dante's Inferno
Momentum (the first action part plays before Veloce e Forte)
Won't Back Down (Orchestral)

The following I'm not able to place:
Letty And Dom
The Lens Of Time
While Rome Burns
Viaduct Dodge

I just don't get why Tyler makes so much time and effort to make his albums like this. It would be a lot easier if he'd just put the music on there. F9 was just not chronological. But this album is Furious 7 or Ready Or Not all over again. Shame

I guess this explains why, despite 8 years of searching the internet top to bottom, I’ve been completely unable to find anywhere that can get me anywhere near finding the proper order for F7……..or the eighth film and Hobbs and Shaw for that matter……..

On 02/06/2023 at 7:12 AM, theeaglesfan005 said:

Anybody got a chronological order of Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse with the score + VA ost + Mona Lisa by Dominic Fike?

What I have for Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse:

1. Spoiler
    1. Across the Spider-Verse (Intro) by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    2. Self Love (Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse) by Metro Boomin & Coi Leray | METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE / DELUXE EDITION)
    3. Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy) by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    4. Vulture Meets Culture by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    5. Spider-Man 2099 (Miguel O'Hara) by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    6. Guggenheim Assemble by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    7. The Right to Remain Silent by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    8. Across the Titles by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    9. Guess Who's Back by Rakim | The 18th Letter
    10. My Name Is... Miles Morales by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    11. Take It To The Top by Becky G. & Ayra Starr | METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE / DELUXE EDITION)
    12. Back Where It All Started by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    13. Spot Holes 1 by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    14. Silk and Cologne (Spider-Verse Remix) by EI8HT & Offset | METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE / DELUXE EDITION)
    15. To My Son by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    16. I Can't Stop by Big Boss Vette & Omah Lay | METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE / DELUXE EDITION)
    17. Hummingbird by Metro Boomin & James Blake | METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE / DELUXE EDITION)
    18. Miles Sketchbook by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    19. Mona Lisa by Dominic Fike | METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE / DELUXE EDITION)
    20. Another Dimension by Pop Money | METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE / DELUXE EDITION)
    21. Under the Clocktower by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    22. Link Up (Spider-Verse Remix) by Metro Boomin, Don Toliver, Wizkid & Beam & Toian | METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE / DELUXE EDITION)
    23. Rio and Miles by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    24. Annihilate (Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse) by Metro Boomin, Swae Lee, Lil Wayne & Offset | METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE / DELUXE EDITION)
    25. Creation of The Spot by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    26. Spider-Man India (Pavitr Prabhakar) by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    27. Mumbattan Madness by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    28. Spider-Punk (Hobie Brown) by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    29. Spot Holes 2 by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    30. Indian Teamwork by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    31. Welcome to Nueva York (Earth-928) by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    32. Spider Society by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    33. 2099 Lab by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    34. Peter and Mayday Parker by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    35. Canon Event by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    36. Light the City Up by Cut The Lights | Light the City Up - Single
    37. All Stations - Stop Spider-Man by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    38. Hold the Baby by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    39. Nueva York Train Chase by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    40. The Go Home Machine by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    41. Falling Apart by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    42. I Beat Them All by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    43. The Anomaly by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    44. Five Months by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    45. Ain't No Love In the Heart of the City by Bobby "Blue" Bland | Dreamer
    46. Across the Spider-Verse (Start a Band) by Daniel Pemberton | Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Original Score)
    47. Am I Dreaming by Metro Boomin, A$AP Rocky & Roisee | METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE / DELUXE EDITION)
    48. Calling (Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse) by Metro Boomin, Swae Lee, NAV & A Boogie wit da Hoodie | METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE / DELUXE EDITION)

Has anyone managed to figure out the chronological order of the Rise of the Beasts score yet? It seems to me that it’s already mostly in chronological order, it’s just the placement of a few tracks here and there that I need a second opinion on…….as always, any help provided is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I love how the original Steve Jablonsky Autobots theme is reprised in all its full glory at the end of the movie. I have no idea whether or not the 5 pre-Bumblebee movies are still canon or not, but even if they aren’t, it’s nice hearing the musical continuity being somewhat carried over into this new phase of the franchise.

IMG_6479.jpeg

3 hours ago, CrimsonRain96 said:

Has anyone managed to figure out the chronological order of the Rise of the Beasts score yet? It seems to me that it’s already mostly in chronological order, it’s just the placement of a few tracks here and there that I need a second opinion on…….as always, any help provided is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I love how the Steve Jablonsky’s Autobots theme is reprised in all its full glory at the end of the movie. I have no idea whether or not the 5 pre-Bumblebee movies are still canon or not, but even if they aren’t, it’s nice hearing the musical continuity being somewhat carried over into this new phase of the franchise.

IMG_6479.jpeg

I believe Maximals & Unicron / Scourge are suites. 

And then A Long Time Ago goes first. The rest is chronological I believe.

On 02/06/2023 at 4:43 PM, CrimsonRain96 said:

We actually have two more movies left. They decided to turn the “finale” into a 3 part trilogy. So while yes, this is technically “the end” it’s more so the “beginning of the end”, rather than the end outright. 

isn't Vin Diesel too old?

It’s been about 2 days, so I guess it’s an appropriate time ask this. Has anyone been able to figure out the chronological listing of the Flash score yet? Benjamin Wallfisch has a pretty inconsistent record when it comes to the chronological track listings of his scores. One release will be entirely in chronological order and then the next will be heavily out of order. So while my first inclination was to assume it already was in order, I think it’s best if I just check in and get a second opinion. As always, I appreciate any help you guys can provide. 

FC12920B-858A-423D-A749-557C6D411CB7.jpeg

4 hours ago, CrimsonRain96 said:

It’s been about 2 days, so I guess it’s an appropriate time ask this. Has anyone been able to figure out the chronological listing of the Flash score yet? Benjamin Wallfisch has a pretty inconsistent record when it comes to the chronological track listings of his scores. One release will be entirely in chronological order and then the next will be heavily out of order. So while my first inclination was to assume it already was in order, I think it’s best if I just check in and get a second opinion. As always, I appreciate any help you guys can provide. 

FC12920B-858A-423D-A749-557C6D411CB7.jpeg

I'll be your second opinion.

It's chronological.

4 hours ago, JNHFan2000 said:

I'll be your second opinion.

It's chronological.

Including the second Worlds Collide track at the end? I had assumed the second (non-Superman) version was like concert suite, or something…….

Twin Peaks: The Return

OST = Original Soundtrack

RH = Roadhouse songs

AR = Anthology Resource Vol. 1

TPA = Twin Peaks Archive

PART 1

AR1 Intro Cymbal Wind

OST1. Twin Peaks Theme

OST2. American Woman (David Lynch Remix)

TPA - Solo Percussion 1

OST7. Dark Mood Woods / The Red Room

PART 2

AR5 Tube Wind Dream
RH2. Chromatics – Shadow

PART 3

AR3 Electricity I

RH3. The Cactus Blossoms – Mississippi

PART 4

OST3. Laura Palmer’s Theme (Love Theme From Twin Peaks)

Dave Brubeck - Take Five

RH4. Au Revoir Simone – Lark

PART 5

Johnny Jewel - The Flame

RH5. Blunted Beatz – I Am

AR17 Electricity II

Uniform - Habit

OST5. Grady Groove (feat. Grady Tate)

Uniform - Tabloid
RH6. The Paris Sisters – I Love How You Love Me

AR10 Angel Choir Reveal

RH7. Trouble – Snake Eyes

Johnny Jewel - Windswept

PART 6

OST6. Windswept (Reprise)

AR7 Slow One Chord Blues (Interior)

AR6 Tone / Slow Speed Prison / Low Mood

OST4. Accident / Farewell Theme
RH8. Sharon Van Etten – Tarifa (Roadhouse Mix)

PART 7

RH14. Booker T. & The M.G.’s – Green Onions

Santo & Johnny - Sleep Walk

PART 8

Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata (slowed down)

RH9. Nine Inch Nails – She’s Gone Away

OST10. Threnody For The Victims Of Hiroshima (with Warsaw National Philharmonic Orchestra)

OST11. Slow 30’s Room
OST12. The Fireman

RH10. The Platters – My Prayer

PART 9

OST9. Deer Meadow Shuffle (from FWWM)

TPA - Abstract Mood

OST8. The Chair

TPA - Half Speed Orchestra 2 (Dark Forces)

Hudson Mohawake - Human

Au Revoir Simone - A Violent Yet Flammable World

PART 10

Johnny Jewel - Slow Dreams

Mantovani - Charmaine

TPA - Slow Speed Orchestra 2 (Unease Motif/The Woods)

TPA - Half Speed Orchestra 1 (The Stairs/Danger Theme)

OST14. Headless Chicken

RH11. Rebekah Del Rio – No Stars

PART 11
RH12. Shawn Colvin – Viva Las Vegas

OST16. Heartbreaking

PART 12

OST15. Night

OST13. Saturday (Instrumental)

PART 13

TPA - Solo Percussion 2 (Remix)

AR11 Seven Heaven

AR12 Eastern European Symphonic Mood No. 1

RH13. James Marshall – Just You

PART 14

AR16 Forest / Interior

AR9 Low Sustained Mystery

RH15. Lissie – Wild West (Roadhouse Mix)

PART 15

RH19. Otis Redding – I’ve Been Loving You (Live From Monterey Pop)

TPA - Philip Jeffries

AR13 Black Box

AR4 Weighted Room / Choral Swarm

RH16. ZZ Top – Sharp Dressed Man

RH17. The Veils – Axolotl (Roadhouse Mix)

PART 16

AR2 Night Electricity Theme

RH18. Eddie Vedder – Out Of Sand

OST17. Audrey’s Dance

PART 17

AR8 Interior Home by the Sea

RH20. Julee Cruise – The World Spins

PART 18

OST18. Dark Space Low

Unknown

AR14 Girl Appears / Black Smoke

AR15 Shanghai Mysterioso

AR18 Future / Past

3 hours ago, CrimsonRain96 said:

Including the second Worlds Collide track at the end? I had assumed the second (non-Superman) version was like concert suite, or something…….

Yeah. It's the same cue, just without the Superman statement

13 hours ago, JNHFan2000 said:

Yeah. It's the same cue, just without the Superman statement

So that particular cue is indeed at the very end of the film like it’s placed on the score album? It just seems like that’s an awkward track to use as for the ending credits……unless it was played during the final scene before the credits roll…….

On 28/03/2023 at 8:48 AM, CrimsonRain96 said:

Has anyone managed to figure out the chronological order for John Wick Chapter 4 yet?

Second this request... (with additional tracks?)

Can someone please put Book Of The Bard score tracks in Chronological with the Dungeons & Dragons: Honour Among Thieves soundtrack?

Book Of Bard:

1.    Finn's Boy 
2.    Lads and Lasses 
3.    The Nine Hells 
4.    Free Kenku 
5.    Juice of the Vine 
6.    Oak's Tale 
7.    Beerzerk 
8.    Sweet Emerald Love 
9.    Drowing in the Jar 
10.    Lasses and Lads 
11.    The Dragons Breath 
12.    The Warden 
13.    Benjamin and Leopold 

Dungeons & Dragons: Honour Among Thieves:

1.    I Wasn't Always a Thief 
2.    Finding Zia
3.    Thick as Thieves 
4.    Korrin's Keep 
5.    Escape the Tower 
6.    Dungeons and Dragons 
7.    Journey to Neverwinter 
8.    Reunited with Kira 
9.    Forge Begins 
10.    Sofina Starts  
11.    That's Why You Came Back 
12.    Into the Floor 
13.    Execution Escape 
14.    Be Gone  
15.    Magic Show Melee 
16.    Owl Bear 
17.    Doric's Story  
18.    Szass Tam's Story 
19.    Wizardry  
20.    Gwynn   
21.    Down at the Cemetary   
22.    Xenk  
23.    Thayan Flahback  
24.    Swear to It  
25.    The Underdark  
26.    Unlock the Helmet  
27.    The Ruckus  
28.    Themberchaud 
29.    Trapped 
30.    Swim to the Beach 
31.    Goodbye Xenk 
32.    Helmet Attuning 
33.    Remembering You 
34.    Never Stop Failing 
35.    The Heist 
36.    Forge's Speech 
37.    Into the Castle 
38.    Simon Does It 
39.    Sofina's Trickery 
40.    Entering the Arena
41.    The Maze 
42.    Beneath the Maze 
43.    Sorry Forge 
44.    Turn the Ship Around 
45.    Final Battle 
46.    Fallen Foe 
47.    A Red Wizard's Blade 
48.    The Reawakening 
49.    Forge's Tale 

6 hours ago, TBO1711 said:

Can someone please put Book Of The Bard score tracks in Chronological with the Dungeons & Dragons: Honour Among Thieves soundtrack?

Book Of Bard:

1.    Finn's Boy 
2.    Lads and Lasses 
3.    The Nine Hells 
4.    Free Kenku 
5.    Juice of the Vine 
6.    Oak's Tale 
7.    Beerzerk 
8.    Sweet Emerald Love 
9.    Drowing in the Jar 
10.    Lasses and Lads 
11.    The Dragons Breath 
12.    The Warden 
13.    Benjamin and Leopold 

Dungeons & Dragons: Honour Among Thieves:

1.    I Wasn't Always a Thief 
2.    Finding Zia
3.    Thick as Thieves 
4.    Korrin's Keep 
5.    Escape the Tower 
6.    Dungeons and Dragons 
7.    Journey to Neverwinter 
8.    Reunited with Kira 
9.    Forge Begins 
10.    Sofina Starts  
11.    That's Why You Came Back 
12.    Into the Floor 
13.    Execution Escape 
14.    Be Gone  
15.    Magic Show Melee 
16.    Owl Bear 
17.    Doric's Story  
18.    Szass Tam's Story 
19.    Wizardry  
20.    Gwynn   
21.    Down at the Cemetary   
22.    Xenk  
23.    Thayan Flahback  
24.    Swear to It  
25.    The Underdark  
26.    Unlock the Helmet  
27.    The Ruckus  
28.    Themberchaud 
29.    Trapped 
30.    Swim to the Beach 
31.    Goodbye Xenk 
32.    Helmet Attuning 
33.    Remembering You 
34.    Never Stop Failing 
35.    The Heist 
36.    Forge's Speech 
37.    Into the Castle 
38.    Simon Does It 
39.    Sofina's Trickery 
40.    Entering the Arena
41.    The Maze 
42.    Beneath the Maze 
43.    Sorry Forge 
44.    Turn the Ship Around 
45.    Final Battle 
46.    Fallen Foe 
47.    A Red Wizard's Blade 
48.    The Reawakening 
49.    Forge's Tale 

I could be entirely wrong, but I assumed that the Book of Bard album was a selection of thematic ideas, like he did for His Dark Materials rather than additional cues that just weren't on the OST. If so, they may not necessarily fit within the rest of the score in the same way.

On 11/07/2019 at 5:58 PM, TBO1711 said:

Can someone please put the Toy Story 4 soundtrack in Chronological order?

04 Operation Pull Toy

01 You've Got a Friend in Me

05 Woody's Closet of Neglect

06 School Daze

07 Trash Can Chronicles

02 I Can't Let You Throw Yourself Away

08 The Road to Antiques (0:00-1:01)

09 A Spork in the Road

08 The Road to Antiques (1:01-end)

10 Rubber Baby Buggy Butlers (0:00-0:38)

11 Buzz's Flight & a Maiden

16 Sneaking and Antiquing (1:14-end)

10 Rubber Baby Buggy Butlers (0:38-end)

13 Moving at the Speed of Skunk (0:00-0:52)

12 Ducky, Bunny & Tea (0:38-end)

12 Ducky, Bunny & Tea (0:00-0:38)

13 Moving at the Speed of Skunk (0:52-end)

14 Bo Peep's Panorama for Two

15 Three Sheeps to the Wind

25 Plush Rush! (0:33-1:04)

16 Sneaking and Antiquing (0:00-1:14)

17 Recruiting Duke Caboom

18 Prepping the Jump

19 Let's Caboom!

20 Cowboy Sacrifice

21 Operation Harmony

22 Duke's Best Crash Ever

23 Gabby Gabby's Most Noble Thing

24 Parting Gifts & New Horizons

25 Plush Rush! (0:00-0:33)

03 The Ballad of the Lonesome Cowboy (Chris Stapleton)

Not in the film:

25 The Ballad of the Lonesome Cowboy (Randy Newman)

Non-music:

25 Plush Rush! (1:04-end)

• 2 weeks later...

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One

(99% sure)

1. The Sevastopol
2. The Phantom
3. Collision Alarm
4. A Ghost In The Machine
5. The Entity
6. The Sum Of Our Choices
7. Your Mission...