I made a Catch Me If You Can cue sheet and CD analysis

jamesluckard

Hi,

I finally got around to doing a cue sheet, chronological CD breakdown and CD analysis of CMIYC, which I'd been meaning to do for ages. I'd be glad to share it with everybody. I already emailed it to befan@hotmail.com, but haven't heard anything or seen anything here. Is he just away for a few days? Is there a better way for me to get it to whoever will post it on the CMIYC page?

Thanks,

James

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to manually type in HTML code to get my HP3 and Terminal cue lists to format correctly for the messageboard here (I used tables). If you don't know HTML, you might be out of luck. You could email it to me and I could try to format it for you if you want.

The best you can do is to turn your file into PDF document. If you want, I can do this for you.

I'd be glad to get it, please send your Word document at webmaster@johnwilliams.fr.st.

Thanks in advance :)

I've just emailed the Word file to Jason. Hopefully he'll be able to convert it so everyone else can use it.

The album is entirely re-recordings, which often differ a great deal from the film cues, but it's pretty easy to make a CD of the album music in film order, it only involves cutting one track in half and switching the order of the rest.