My condolences to Ricard.

fommes

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricard,

My sincere condolences. Your father was blessed to have such a loving son. I'll be keeping your family and friends in my thoughts and prayers during this time of sorrow.

Kathy

I am sorry, Ricard. You must have loved your father dearly, and Mari is right. He was blessed to have a son like you. We will be here for you for support and company, and I will keep you in my prayers. May you find comfort in knowing that he is out of all pain now and is happy. My most sincere apologies for your loss, Ricard.

~Conor

My god, that must be terrible to lose a father, I can't think of anything that could be worse to experience, certainly at the top of the list of bad things up with your own death. :cry: Ricard, I'm sorry.

Ricard,

I am very sorrya bout your loss! That is one of my biggest fears in life, to loose a parent, and cannot imagine at how you must feel right now. You have my sincerest condolances and will be in my thoughts and prayers!

- John

Dear Ricard,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family have my deepest condolences. I'm sure I'm not unique on this board in that the music of John Williams has helped me get through some tough losses. I hope he will for you too.

Ricard,

I am very sorry to see your news on the main page. I lost my Dad five years ago and know that there is not a lot anyone can say to make you feel any better at a time like this.

Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you and your family at this sad time.

Damien

Dear Ricard,

I feel fortunate to still have both my parents alive an in relative good health. Still I know what is to loose someone very close to us, and if this of any confort, I always felt that this few dear loved ones I've lost still live within my heart, and will always be in my loving memory.

I offer you my deepest condolences, and you and your family will be in my thoughts.

Miguel

Ricard;

You have my deepest sympathies for your loss. Letting go of any family member is always a difficult and painful task. My prayer is that your burden will be lifted in your hour of need... May God bless you...

Ken Little

I think we were all quite shocked when we read the top of the main page today.

My sincere condolences for you and all your family.

We're with you Ricard.

Philippe BL

Dear Ricard,

I am sorry for your loss.

I'm sure your father now rests in peace. I agree with the thoughts of others: your father was fortunate to have had you for a son. My prayers are with you. God bless you.

Kind Regards,

Peter

I'm very very sorry for your loss.

That photo on the main page is simply beuatiful! I'm sure he's very proud of you.

Again, my deepest sympathies. My prayers are with you and with your father.

As Luke said, Animo.

My condolences to you too. I wish you strenght during this difficult time. Remember to celebrate the happy memories of life and love that a father gives.

Ricard

As I'm sure the rest of here feel the same I hope that as with this site that has brought many of us like minded people together and brought us much happiness & comfort over the years that our sincerest of condolences and sympathies might bring back even the smallest amount of comfort in your life and your family in this tragic time just as your work here has done for some of us

Take care Your family is in my prayers

Brian99_1

My most sincere condolences, Ricard.

I agree with everyone above: the picture is beautiful. Remember him, that's the way he will be always alive. And he must be proud of you.

Lo siento de veras. Adelante.

Don't know what it's like to be in your position, Mr Befan, but I do know what it's like to lose a parent....

You have my deepest, deepest sympathies.....

Greg

I also wanted to express my deepest feelings of sympathy to Ricard. You brought us this great web site sir and it pains me to see you have to deal with a time of such sorrow and adversity.

Sorry for the late condolences. Been away some days.