Wacky Varese E-Mail

Lurker

The good news is, my Varese Club order has shipped. The odd news is the e-mail I received from them. First, it's nice that I got an e-mail, since I never got a message about the last two orders I had with them (though the packages showing up unexpectedly was a pleasant surprise). Anyway, the really odd part about the e-mail was this part : "Here is/are the tracking number(s) for your VareseSarabande order:" and then it goes on to say, "Courier: ups

Ship date: 12/2/2004

Tracking number(s):

n/a"

So I know it's coming from UPS (which is trackable) but a tracking number would be nice. Anyone else get this message?

Neil

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently ordered The Office Special DVD online from Barnes and Noble. Exactly the same thing happened. The link they gave me in the e-mail didn't become active for a few hours. I'm guessing their computers haven't been updated with your info yet. I tried again the following day and my tracking number and details were up.

I've always said you can't trust Varese! Once I had to wait 6 days for a CD to arrive. SIX DAYS!!!! That's just wrong.

I've always said you can't trust Varese! Once I had to wait 6 days for a CD to arrive. SIX DAYS!!!! That's just wrong.

They ship via UPS. Sometimes it takes awhile, epecially since they are on the west coast and you are not. Standard transit time for items shipped from CA to me in NJ is 4 to 5 business days, which is a week. They pretty much run like clockwork. If there was a holiday, that can delay your order as well.

UPS is certainly more reliable then the US Mail, since it is trackable. It just would have been nice to get a tracking number in my e-mail, though I have no doubts that the order will show up.

Neil

I have had exactly the same thing from VS, and after 3 weeks of waiting the first tiem I ordered from them I was getting a little nervous - but all turned out good in the end....

I got an order shipment notice today too, and my tracking number is not available as well.

I don't really mind, though, since the CD I ordered wasn't going to ship until December 7th. ROTFLMAO