Christmas Is Coming...

Dean1700

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm getting heaps (the joys of still being a high-school student in a household with pre-schoolers - lots of presents), including the CE3K and ET scores. I'm also getting a boatload of sheet music (well, Wind Waker and Beauty and the Beast Broadway, anyway) and about seven of the Bond soundtracks.

I love Christmas, my favourite time of year!!!

Korsakov 's orchestration book, Vaughn Williams London Symphony printed score, the Nutcracker printed score, Right of Spring ptinted score, Return of the King DVD's, Matrix box set...

It's amazing, but I actually have all the soundtrack CD's I need right now, including all the onderful CD-R's I have coming from some friendly folks here on the site... :angry:

Jason

I've got a large (about 7 CDs) wish list on Amazon, so obviously I don't know what I'll be getting, but it could be anything out of The Terminal, Village, Hidalgo, E.T., Shrek, Day After Tomorrow or Braveheart. Quite a lot of variety there and I'm almost tempted to 'unhide' what's been bought :angry:

I will be getting 2 scores as early self-bought presents though - Twister and Little Women, cheap on Ebay :|

I think I most want ... some West Wing DVDs. ;)

If they are seasons 1-3, yes.

-Diskobolus, who does not much care for material goods at holiday time so much as he wants to spend time with friends and family he rarely sees

Well,I'm getting Half Life 2 from the family gift exchange thingy.

What I want from Santa:

A 32 inch LCD flat T.V.

A Rio Carbon MP3 jukebox

Masters Replica LotR "Sting" replica

Bose Companion 3 speakers for my PC

K.M.