WOTW: I have a bad feeling about this...

Sandor

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came here to post that and collect my apologies and praise of my superior reporting skills :P Be sure not to knock anyone over as you make your way to the from of the line, Roald. :)

Steven, I plan on heading to your site next, can't wait to see what you've reported.

To bad ?man didn't photoshop the poster and change John Williams to Hans Zimmer, talk about handing out heart attacks!!! :) LOL

Isn't it that the guys who make these one-sheets only ASSUME Williams will score War Of The Worlds? I mean what do they know really? Think about it.

Bla, bla, bla...

Ok, I'll stop my paranoid behaviour now. Believe me; no one is more happy about that poster than me! I'm totally convinced Williams WILL score War Of The Worlds and I'll spend the rest of this day in shame :oops:

Sorry for all the controversy I've caused in this thread.

But...

....there is always Memoirs Of A Geisha! :wave:

Isn't it  that the guys who make these one-sheets only ASSUME Williams will score War Of The Worlds? I mean what do they know really? Think about it.

Bla, bla, bla...

Ok, I'll stop my paranoid behaviour now. Believe me; no one is more happy about that poster than me! I'm totally convinced Williams WILL score War Of The Worlds and I'll spend the rest of this day in shame :oops:  

Sorry for all the controversy I've caused in this thread.

And that is that....

lock.gif

Neil