ROTS soundtrack release date?

IrishCal24

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No,people don't want to see footage of Williams conducting:

"We don't know what will be featured on the DVD, but we can only hope it will be something we really want to see - new footage from Episode III"

K.M. :roll:

I've always wondered when they show footage of Williams conducting if they're using the live audio of what's being recorded or if it's been tracked in. (Like if they're being shown recording the end credits, even though you hear main title playing).

Probably some screen savers, poster pull-outs, and web content too. No soundtrack album is complete without them. :roll:

Seriously though, it will most likely have the music video of whatever suite/theme is feature in the movie. Maybe a "super trailer" like was done on LOTR as well.

Don't forget behind-the-scenes images. Everything Star Wars has them, even GameBoy videogames. Really. In Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice of the Force, you can view 256-color, low-resolution, pixelated behind-the-scenes images from the Star Wars films. Eight of them. There's Lucas talking with the camera man, Sebastian Shaw getting his make-up on, and of course Carrie Fisher in the golden bikini...

Latest update from theforce.net:

It looks like Lucas has a nice little trick up his sleeve concerning the bonus DVD.  It will feature the Arena Battle with a new original score from John Williams.  It seems that John is finally able to go back and fix what should have been done right in the first place.

May 3rd for the public, April 15th-20th for the rest of us with "resources."

TROF--who got AotC 3 wks before it hit shelves, including "On the Conveyor"

Where can you get a Star Wars CD three weeks before release date???

May 3rd for the public, April 15th-20th for the rest of us with "resources."

TROF--who got AotC 3 wks before it hit shelves, including "On the Conveyor"

Where can you get a Star Wars CD three weeks before release date???

I'm not at liberty to say.

What I will say is that if this happens again, you'll finally see how much money really matters to Sony. mean it was no secret that AotC leaked early to a lot of people. So if they do the same thing again, we'll see that they think CDs really don't need to tout the price they usually do on shelves if they're that expendible.

Umm...does "TheRuleOfThirds" look like "Weebo"?

Gosh, I hope not.

Weebo - who thinks there is something familiar about this