Help wanted: Minority Report source cues

I just came back from seeing Minority Report and found it quite fascinating, wonderfully shot.

I'm wondering about some of the source music, namely what is played during Anderton's searches on his Precrime computer screen (I believe the same music is used twice in the film) as well as the cue that is heard during the first visit in Anderton's apartment.

Being less than classically literate, I'm wondering whether these are original Williams cues or if they are taken from somewhere else.

Anyone?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the help. I also read the article on the classical music in MR, but I couldn't make out what music was used when. I'll just have to listen to said pieces in the record store.

i liked the J.W. source from the "PRECRIME" commercial...it was similar to the "DR. KNOW" source from A.I.

i hope that someone... :mrgreen: (*crusher* :)) might be able to 'extract' these cues for us to hear!

-eric

The music playing during the precrime thingy was 2nd movement of Schubert's unfinished symphony. The Tchaikovsky was not from Swan Lake but from one of his later symphonies. 4 or 5. It's the 5/8 movement.